Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Dance With Me? [Shared Fic. W/ Naveen] [MA]

Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Dance With Me? [Shared Fic. W/ Naveen] [MA] Empty Dance With Me? [Shared Fic. W/ Naveen] [MA]

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:03 am

[For reference, Rapunzel and Aladdin are not together in this fiction. The two don't even know each other.]

Aladdin smiled as he looked around the area he and Naveen always met at for dance lessons. He had come to enjoy the dancing with the tan male. Especially the close dancing...especially when Naveen decided he was too warm to be wearing his shirt.

Aladdin shivered and rubbed at the back of his neck. He shook his head and looked up at the sky with a small smile on his lips.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Dance With Me? [Shared Fic. W/ Naveen] [MA] Empty Re: Dance With Me? [Shared Fic. W/ Naveen] [MA]

Post  Naveen Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:51 pm

Naveen whistled a happy tune and skipped a little in his steps as he approached the clearing where he was to meet Aladdin. He had really been enjoying these lessons, more than he thought he would. He had his white shirt unbuttoned, blowing behind him a bit as he moved to the rhythm in his head, and he was wearing a pair of pants he had turned into shorts. His carefree smile started to grow when Aladdin came into view. "So you're not tired of me yet?" he asked the other boy playfully, laughing lightly, as he closed the distance between them.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Dance With Me? [Shared Fic. W/ Naveen] [MA] Empty Re: Dance With Me? [Shared Fic. W/ Naveen] [MA]

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Aladdin looked over as he heard Naveens voice. He grinned, loving the boys smile more than anything. "Eh...bit quite yet," he said playfully, gently pushing Naveens chest. "I'm surprised -- aren't you tired of the little homeless boy swooning over you?" He asked before dramatically falling into the boys chest.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:07 am

Naveen reached out and caught Aladdin, dipping him down and leaning closer so that their face were only a few inches apart. "On the contrary. I love when people swoon over me," he said seductively, with a matching smirk. He then stood back up and spun Aladdin out and then back into his chest before finally releasing him and laughing lightly. "So, shall we begin?" he asked, rubbing the back of his neck and looking up at Aladdin sheepishly.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:18 am

Aladdin grinned as Naveen dipped him. He blushed a bit, though his smile didn't fade when their faces were so close. He chuckled as he was spun out and gladly came back against his chest, his hand resting on his skin. He smiled shyly back at the boy and then nodded excitedly. "Sure! I want to practice the Tango..." He said quietly, brushing his own bangs from his eyes.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:30 am

"Excellent choice," Naveen said, smirking, and then winking at Aladdin. He removed his shirt and stretched is arms a bit as he prepared to dance, not facing Aladdin for a moment. Then he turned around with a seductive gaze and slowly walked towards Aladdin. He offered his hand and raised a suggestive eyebrow, bowing slightly, and then pulled Aladdin into position, their chests touching, and Naveen's eyes locked on Aladdin's.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:43 am

Aladdin's eyes met Naveen with the same gaze, smirking slightly. He took Naveen's hand and brushed their noses against one anothers as they got close. "Ready when you are," He whispered, arching a brow playfully.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:05 am

"Mmph." Naveen's smirk grew before he began the dance. Never had their dances been as sensual as this one was. Their bodies were almost connected, they were so close to one another. Their eyes remained locked on one another, and by the end, they were both panting heavily. When the dance ended, Naveen had dipped Aladdin, their noses just about touching and Naveen's arms around Aladdin's back. Naveen then blushed and looked down, clearing his throat as he stood himself and Aladdin back up. "That was-uh-very good," he complimented nervously, looking away, one hand on his hip while the other rubbed the back of his neck.

((Sorry. I don't know how to write the dancing part.>.<))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:18 am

(It's all good. xD)

Aladdin followed Naveen's movements to a T, making sure they were connected at every moment. As the dance ended, he was panting, his eyes hazy as he gazed at Naveen from where he had been dipped. God, how could one man be so dreamy? It wasn't fair...Just when he had started to lean in, Naveen had pulled them both back up. He blushed and smiled at the ground. "Thanks..." He said gently. "But, uh...Naveen?" He questioned, biting on his bottom lip and looking up at the boy through his eye lashes.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:37 am

"Hm?" Naveen turned back around to look at Aladdin, his eyebrow raised in question. His hand still rubbed the back of his neck as he took a step closer to Aladdin.

((Fail post is fail.>.<))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:46 am

Aladdin swallowed a small lump in his throat as he bit onto his bottom lip. He looked towards Naveen and took in a slow breath to get his bravery back up.

He moved closer until they were mere inches apart. He didn't say a word as he gently closed the space between him, one hand resting on Naveen's cheek as he pressed his lips against Naveen's.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:57 am

Naveen watched Aladdin curiously as the boy approached him slowly. His hands fell to his sides, and his body remained completely still, unsure what to do. Naveen's heart rate quickened as Aladdin reached up to touch his face, and his eyes widened when Aladdin's lips were on his, but they slowly relaxed and closed. He didn't understand. This didn't feel right, but then it did. Naveen's hands moved up to hold Aladdin's waist and he leaned in more as the kiss deepened, their tongues starting their own little kind of dance.

((And then there's me. Trying to be poetic.XD))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:09 am

Aladdin was a bit surprised when Naveen returned his kiss, but he definitely wasn't complaining. He slid his hand from Naveen's cheek to the back of his neck to deepen the kiss. The way their frames connected was like puzzle pieces coming together perfectly. knew that this was at least different for Naveen, but he could also tell enjoyed it. He knew the boy hadn't been completely honest with himself.

Besides, even if Naveen found this wrong, it was easy to imagine Al was just a female. He really wasn't manly at all, except for his muscles. He gently caressed the back of Naveen's neck with his fingers, smiling mentally. He found himself still a bit out of breath for their dancing, which forced him to break the kiss. But, he didn't pull away. His lips were soft against Naveen's jaw, as well as when they slid down the boys neck and placed kisses against his shoulder. Once gaining his breathing, he brought his lips back to Naveen's and smiled slightly against his lips, his kiss gentle and tender.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:28 am

Naveen's eyes and head rolled back as Aladdin moved his kisses to his neck and shoulder, letting out a soft moan. Part of him wanted to stop this, but another part of him was kicking the first part of him and telling it to shut up and enjoy. His hands began to roam up and down Aladdin's back as the boy's lips returned to his, and gently pulled Aladdin closer into his body. One of his hands moved up to hold Aladdin's neck as he pulled him closer from there as well.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:34 am

Aladdin moaned softly into the kiss as he felt Naveen's hands on his back. His hands were bigger than Aladdin's -- stronger, more rough. Aladdin had always had a bit more of a delicate frame and body type. He slid his hands along Naveen's chest, memorizing the shapes of his abs and pecks. He had to admit that there was a spark between them -- something that pulled him to the boy.

He gently tugged Naveen to sit with him, keeping their lips together as he got Naveen to lay back so that Al hovered over him, his hands in the grass on each side of Naveen's head. He traced his lips along Naveen's jaw and down his neck, placing soft kisses.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:46 am

Naveen just let Aladdin guide him down to the ground, keeping his lips locked with Aladdin's and his hands on the boy's back. He moved one hand up to Aladdin's neck, tangling his fingers in the hair at the nape of his neck while holding him close. He couldn't hold in another low moan as Aladdin's lips started to move down his jaw and neck, his fingers playing with Aladdin's hair.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:51 am

Aladdin groaned softly the moment Naveen's hand tangled in his hair. He always had liked the feeling of others hands clinging to his dark locks. His kisses became more heated against the others neck as he moved his lips along his shoulder and then down his pecks. He kissed his abdomen and playfully kissed along the hem of his pants. He kissed back up and took the boys lips with his again, moving to straddle Naveen's hips. He slid a hand down and gently brushed his hand over the front of Naveen's pants, rubbing his palm against the others buldge.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:50 am

Naveen let out a deep groan against Aladdin's lips as the boy started to rub his growing member. He bit at Aladdin's lip and then dropped his head to kiss his neck, his fingers further tangling into Aladdin's ebony locks. He pulled Aladdin in, closer to him with his hand wrapped around the other boys back, and wrapped his legs somewhat around Aladdin's legs.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:59 am

Aladdin smiled slightly as he heard Naveen's groan. Even if he was used to doing this with the men who paid him to, he wasn't sure he'd ever enjoyed it. But, he could tell this was different already. He bit Naveen's neck lightly, groaning softly as he was pulled against the other male. He easily unbuttoned the button on Naveen's pants and unzipped them before sliding his hand inside and gripping the boys aroused member.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:16 am

Naveen tightened his grip on Aladdin as he slipped his hand into Naveen's not unbuttoned pants. He kissed down Aladdin's neck, to his shoulder, biting it a long the way before going back up to the boy's ear, sucking and biting it a bit. As his one hand remained entangled in Aladdin's hair, the other roamed down the other boy's back slowly, and over his buttocks and thighs.

((Wasn't sure what else to call his butt.XD Butt didn't seem right.))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:29 am

(( xD ))

Ali groaned softly, loving the biting Naveen was doing. He shivered slightly at the boys roaming hands. He moved to kiss down Naveen's chest, sliding down in the process. He tugged Naveen's pants and underwear from his hips and bit his lips as he admired the boy. He gently kissed Naveen's hip bone, then followed the V to the base of his member. He looked up to Naveen as he ran his tongue up along his member and then took the head into his mouth and teasingly flicked his tongue against the tip before sliding Naveen more fully into his mouth with a groan.

(( Al is a dirty whoooooreeeee. XD But, he's good at what he does. ))
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Naveen smirked shyly as Aladdin kissed down his body, lifting his head to watch him. A proud smirk spread on his lips as he watched Aladdin admiring his length, the smirk slowly falling as Aladdin played with his tongue and Naveen's member. His head fell back and his eyes closed as a deep groan came from Naveen's throat. He held Aladdin's head with his hand, scrunching the boy's hair in his hand, and gripped Aladdin's shoulder tightly with his other hand.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:25 pm

Aladdin groaned as Naveen tangled his hand in Als hair. He kept his eyes on Naveens face as he started to bob his head along Naveens length. His hands caressed the boys thighs as his tongue swirled around his member. He carefully took all of his length into his mouth and then pulled him from his lips with a hum of pleasure. He grinned a bit up to Naveen as he pumped the boys member with his hand. The.extra length he took back into his mouth.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:20 am

Naveen took his free hand that wasn't tangled in Aladdin's hair and ran in up and down his shoulder lightly as he leaned back, his back arching some from the pleasure he was experiencing and let out another deep groan. He clawed a bit at Aladdin's arm, unable to hold in what he was feeling. He looked down at Aladdin, trying to smirk playfully, but really just smiling sheepishly. "Man. You really know what you're doing huh?" he asked, his breathing heavy.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:51 am

Aladdin shivered as he felt Naveen's nails in his skin. He didn't mind, though. It actually only spiked his blood and made him want the tan boy even more. He chuckled slightly at Naveen's words and rolled his eyes. He moved up and hooked his free hand at the back of the boys neck as he kissed him deeply, a passion sneaking into the kiss. The emotion in the kiss actually took him by surprise, causing him to become too intoxicated with the kiss to continue his hand movements. He furrowed his brows, but didn't dare stop the kiss.

When they could no longer breathe, he leaned his forehead against Naveen's, his breathing heavy and mixing with the boys. He carefully moved to straddle his hips. "Naveen...I...I want you to...make love to me," He mumbled, his lips still against the other boys. "Please?" He added, brushing his nose against the others.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:14 am