Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Dance With Me? [Shared Fic. W/ Naveen] [MA]

Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Dance With Me? [Shared Fic. W/ Naveen] [MA] - Page 5 Empty Re: Dance With Me? [Shared Fic. W/ Naveen] [MA]

Post  Naveen Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:07 pm

Naveen smiled brightly as he walked with Aladdin, his smile growing even a bit more when he felt the other male interlace their fingers, and Naveen looked down at their hands then at the Aladdin's face, his own face joyous. When he heard Aladdin speak up, Naveen slowed his walk and looked back curiously, but still chipper at the boy. His smile then started to fall as he felt Aladdin's hand leaving his own. He watched as their hands separate, and then looked up questioningly at Aladdin, but he soon saw what it was all about. Naveen grimaced as he looked around them at the prying eyes on the townspeople before he looked sadly over at Aladdin.

An idea then hit him, and as soon as it did Naveen started to put it into action. He quickly closed the gap between himself and Aladdin and, with one hand, he retrieved the other's hand from his pocket and interlaced their fingers once more. He then brought his other hand up to hold onto the back of Aladdin's neck, and then pulled the boy into a deep, but quick kiss. When he pulled away, only enough so that he could see Aladdin's face, Naveen had a small, kind smile on his face. "You shouldn't worry so much what other people think," he whispered to Aladdin before lightly pecking his lips, and then turning and taking the boy's hand in both of his as he continued to their destination, smiling back almost as chipper as he had been.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Dance With Me? [Shared Fic. W/ Naveen] [MA] - Page 5 Empty Re: Dance With Me? [Shared Fic. W/ Naveen] [MA]

Post  Aladdin. Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:05 am

Aladdin looked at him with cautious brown hues. He gasped as he was pulled into the deep kiss and fell into it without hesitation. He pouted at Naveen's words. "I was trying to worry about what they thought of you...and keep us from getting Hung for witch craft," he mumbled. People tended to come up with anything if they wanted someone gone. He sighed and followed after Naveen.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:55 am

Naveen laughed lightly as Aladdin explained his actions and gave the boy's hand a light, reassuring squeeze. "Don't you worry about me. I can handle myself," he said, looking back at Aladdin with a soft smile. He weaved his way through the back streets until they came up to a row of large mansions. He looked back at Aladdin with a gentle smile and squeezed his hand again before starting for one of the larger of the mansions. He pushed open the door, looking back to see Aladdin's reaction to the house, and then forward again as he stepped in. "Here we are. Home sweet home," he said, his voice echoing a bit, as he walked into the foyer, looking back at Aladdin once he got to the middle of the entrance way with an exuberant smile.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:11 am

Aladdin held onto Naveen's hand like a small child as he followed after him. It was odd to be in this part of the neighborhood, considering he wasn't here to steal anything. As Naveen smiled at him, his heart fluttered. When he saw the house, he felt as though he really were tiny. He'd never seen a home like this -- nor had he ever been invited into one before.

"Wow..." He mumbled, looking around wide-eyed. "Nice...house..." He mumbled, trying to take it all in. "A lot better than my uh...house," He said, making a face as he thought of the abandoned building that was two pounds from collapsing over his head.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:07 am

"It is pretty impressive isn't it," Naveen said, smiling lovingly over at Aladdin, and squeezing his hand gently. "The woman who took me in, she's pretty important in this city. So I guess I was pretty lucky she's the one who found me," he shrugged sheepishly. "Shall I give you a tour?" he asked playfully, looking over at Aladdin with a smirk and raising one eyebrow.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 37

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:11 am

Ah, there was that jealously of how Naveen had been the lucky one again. Maybe he was just better looking. Either way, he figured it didn't matter anymore.

He gave Naveen's hand small squeeze and grinned at the offer. "Depends -- do we get to see your bedroom?" He said flirtatiously, then laughed and smiled brightly at the taller male. "I'd love a tour, Naveen."
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:39 am

Naveen's heart rate began to speed up and he could feel a lump start to form in his throat as Aladdin mentioned going to his bedroom, and suddenly that's all he wanted to do. "I suppose we could squeeze that in," he said playfully, keeping his voice smooth despite all that was happening on the inside, a small smirk on his lips as he looked at the other boy from the side.

Naveen gently pulled Aladdin after him as he led him to the various rooms on the first floor, and then onto the patio, and then they started upstairs. Naveen went to every room up there, aside from Fa's private study and bedroom, before he even looked at his room. He had a feeling that once they entered it, they might not be interested in the tour anymore, for one reason or another.

"And here, we have the best room in the house. My room," Naveen said grandly as he turned the handle and pushed open his door with his free hand, his eyes on Aladdin's face. The room was fairly simple: off-white walls, a dark brown, wooden bed with tall posts on each corner. The comforter and bed spread and such for a mix of complimentary blues and black, and the curtains around the large window on the far wall were a sheer white and teal. The view was absolutely breath-taking, looking out over hills and greenery. Naveen had some small instruments sitting on his dressers, and in corners, and he had a few books lying around, but mostly, his room was open.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:16 am

Aladdin followed Naveen around like a small, amazed puppy. He'd never so many rooms in his life. How could two people need so many rooms anyway?! He shook his head, chuckling to himself every now and then as he tried to figure that simple question out.

His eyes turned back to Naveen as he made a grand entrance to his bedroom. Even if it was a simple bedroom, it took Ali's breath away. He'd never had a bedroom. But, more importantly, he'd never had a bed. Even with his jobs, they'd never been decent enough to pick a location with a bed. It was always dark alleys or cellar rooms.

He swallowed the lump in his throat and walked over to the bed, touching the foreign object curiously. It was soft...He hesitated, pulling his hand away. But, after a moment, he sat up onto the bed and stared down at it with wide curious eyes. He chewed on his bottom lip before blushing darkly and looking to Naveen. He knew he must have looked ridiculous. But...he'd never had a bed -- he didn't know what they felt like. He couldn't help it.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:55 am

Naveen just watched Aladdin as he explored the room, crossing his arms across his chest and leaning to one side when Aladdin took his hand away, his eyes changing from a bit amused to soft as he smiled fondly at the boy. Once Aladdin was sitting on the bed, Naveen took in the sight of Aladdin on his bed for a moment before he started slowly towards the tan boy, then gracefully turning himself with one of the bed posts to walk to the other side of the bed. He lightly threw himself onto the bed, making the bed bounce just a bit, and brought his arms back to fold behind his head as he lay on his back for a moment and let out a content sigh. He then turned over onto his side, holding his head up on his hand, and smiled warmly over to Aladdin before reaching out slowly and grabbing the boy's hand to pull him over onto the bed next to him.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:59 am

Aladdin chuckled softly as Naveen made the bed move from his falling onto it. He grinned to himself, seeing Naveen;s smile directed at him. He took his hand and laid down on the bed beside him. He sighed in content, the bed soft under him. After years of sleeping on the hard ground, this was heaven for him. He stretched on the bed and groaned softly, his spine crackling, then relaxing at the feel of the soft material under him. "I hope you know how lucky you are, Naveen..." He mumbled. "I've never had a bed," He whispered, turning his dark eyes towards Naveen.

(by the way. In this, Al never stayed with Jim when they were little. So, he's never gotten to even stay in a home.)
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:20 am

Naveen chuckled quietly as Aladdin stretched out and spoke to him, smiling softly as he heard the boy's back cracking. "I do realize that I was incredibly lucky that Gran found me," he assured Aladdin, looking at the comforter as he traced shapes on it. "And you know, you can have a bed here?" he offered as he looked back up at Aladdin, his eyes holding a sort of child-like light within them as he looked up at the other boy through his lashes with a sheepish crooked smile on his lips.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:29 am

Al looked at him with wide, surprised eyes. "Really...?" He questioned, his tone obviously excited. He grinned them and hugged himself to Naveen. "You're amazing, Naveen," he whispered in his ear. Laying there with his head against Naveen's chest, it felt natural - right. He swallowed the lump in his that and nuzzles his head against the crook of Naveen's neck.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:42 am

Naveen grinned excitedly from ear to ear as he heard the excitement in Aladdin's voice. He loved knowing that he had made Al so happy, that it was something he had said to him. He wrapped his arms around Aladdin's shoulders and arms and hugged the boy close to his body, closing his eyes and resting his head on top of Al's head. "Oh I know," he said in mock arrogance before chuckling softly. "You're pretty amazing yourself," he whispered into Aladdin's dark locks, enjoying the feel of the boy's warm body against his own. He let out a quiet content sigh as he felt Aladdin's nose at his neck and softly started to rub up and down Aladdin's arms, smiling blissfully.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:42 pm

Aladdin blushed as he was pulled close to Naveen. But, he didn't object. Why would he? He nuzzled his nose against the nape of Naveen's neck and curled closer to him, loving even the basic smell Naveen had. He chuckled softly at Naveen's joking words, then blushed even darker at his next words. "...Yeah, sure," He mumbled, shaking off the compliment. Feeling Naveen's hand along his arm, he shivered, curling closer to Naveen and shyly tangling his legs with the other boys.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:45 am

Naveen frowned at the tone in Aladdin's voice before he gently pulled back, not too far, but far enough so that he could see Al's face. He unwrapped one of his arms from around Aladdin's arm and moved his hand to lift the boy's chin so that their eyes could meet. Naveen's stare was deep and intense, but you could feel the love in it. "You are amazing," he whispered softly, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips. "Don't you ever doubt it," he continued softly, lightly rubbing Al's chin before giving him a light kiss on his lips, a small smirk on his lips as he pulled back again, wrapping his arms back around Aladdin.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:55 am

Aladdin blushed as Naveen spoke to him like that. But, as he felt his kiss, he wasn't nervous anymore. He just felt...wanted. He moved so that he could nuzzle his nose against Naveen's, then gently kissed his lips tenderly. "Thank you," He mumbled before kissing the boy again gently.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:23 am

Naveen smiled as Aladdin nuzzled their noses together, and into the kiss, returning Aladdin's kiss just as tenderly. His legs moved to hold on tightly to Al's, and his arms deepened their hold on his back, clinging the other boy to his chest. Earlier that day Naveen had been so nervous and unsure, but now, he had a renewed confidence, in himself and his feelings about the boy in his arms. Being here with Aladdin, it felt too good to be wrong. And even if it was somehow wrong, he didn't care.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:27 am

Aladdin gladly took into Naveen's embrace, loving how close they were together. He knew his feelings for Naveen. He had since the day he had met. No one had ever showed any kindness to him. Some pretended to when he was younger, but now, he was just the street rat who had sex to survive. But, Naveen had never looked at him that way. That simple thought made him deepen his kiss with Naveen.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:09 am

Naveen rolled with Aladdin as their kiss deepened so that he was hovering just above the other male. He held himself up using his elbows, tangling his fingers into Aladdin's ebony locks, his legs still entwined with Al's. His chest was just barely brushing against Aladdin's, while his hips were much closer, putting just a bit of pressure on Aladdin's lower body.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:30 am

Aladdin felt his blood spike just slightly as Naveen moved to hover over him. He whimpered a soft groan when he was able to feel the pressure against both of their lower bodies. Being so close to him felt amazing, especially with Aladdin's bare chest. But, it wasn't just the physical closeness that was making his heart beat. He could feel how their feelings were mixing as they got closer, too. He slid his hands along Naveen's sides and rested his hands on the boys waist.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:28 am

Naveen felt goosebumps rising on his skin, following after Aladdin's hands as they slid down his sides. His breathing was becoming more erratic and he could feel his temperature rising, particularly where his body came into contact with Aladdin's. How easy it was for Naveen grow so comfortable with Aladdin, and to be so eager to be intimate with him. He never would of thought it possible. As he continued kiss Al passionately, tangling their tongues, and taking in his scent, one of his hands slid down Aladdin's neck to hold him at his back, while the other clung to Aladdin's hair.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:40 am

Aladdin blushed more as he felt how their lips moved so well together. He loved how they fell into each other so easily. He groaned softly, loving how Naveen's hand tangled in his hair. "Naveen..." He whispered in pleasure, clinging closer and kissing down the boys jaw. He caressed his neck with kisses and soft bites as he massaged the boys sides with his hands. His hands slid up his back, underneath his shirt and caressed the muscles on his back.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:03 am

Naveen let out a soft moan as Aladdin kissed along jaw, and then his body seemed to vibrate as Aladdin moved down to his neck. He turned his own head to the side so as to allow Al better access, and he clung desperately to the other male's hair. His hand that had been holding onto Aladdin's back had now slid down massage the boy's thigh through his pants, and subconsciously Naveen's hips rolled towards Aladdin.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:01 pm

Aladdin couldn't help but grin against his jaw. He loved how easily the two of them could turn each other on. With a soft moan, he nipped at the boys ear. His breath hitched a bit when Naveen started to massage his thigh. His hips rolled back against him in response. "You're getting too good at this," he moaned gently.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:04 am

A soft chuckle escaped Naveen's throat as he continued to massage Aladdin's thigh, scrunching and releasing Aladdin's hair every few seconds, a quiet groan leaving his lips as he felt Aladdin nip at his ear. "What can I say," he said quietly, his head back and his eyes shut tight. "I have a great teacher." He managed to pull his face down to look at Aladdin, a soft smirk on his lips, his hand slowing down, but still moving against the Aladdin's thigh, and twirling the other male's ebony hair around his fingers.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:34 pm