Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Secret Love Affair Part 2 (crack fic with Phillip/Naveen)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Secret Love Affair Part 2 (crack fic with Phillip/Naveen) Empty Secret Love Affair Part 2 (crack fic with Phillip/Naveen)

Post  Odette Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Odette rode back to her cottage, she now knew for certain that she was pregnant. Now how did she tell Phillip the news...she wasn't exactly sure how he would take it. She dismounted Angus and tethered him to one of the poss. She entered her cottage and sat down on her couch before she withdrew the pocket watch Phillip had given her the last time she had seen him. She smiled sadly and looked down at it, why was being in love so complicated?
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Secret Love Affair Part 2 (crack fic with Phillip/Naveen) Empty Re: Secret Love Affair Part 2 (crack fic with Phillip/Naveen)

Post  Prince Philip Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:28 pm

Philip galloped through the woods on Samson, pushing the horse to his very fastest, as he rushed to Odette's cottage. He was grinning brightly from ear to ear and his eyes for bright with excitement. He may have figured out at least a temporary plan for them, so that they could be together more, and he was so excited he needed to see her, and hug her, and kiss her. It wasn't a solution to their obstacles, but it was a step, and better than nothing. As he pulled up to the cottage, he gracefully slid off Samson, the horse not even completely stopped yet and led him to the stable, glad to see Angus was there. That meant Odette was in, so he could tell her the news. He handed his steed, and Angus as well, a carrot, before brushing off his hands and walking to the door. He so badly wanted to just bust in, but he held himself back, looked around, and knocked, still grinning madly.
    Odette
    Odette

Secret Love Affair Part 2 (crack fic with Phillip/Naveen) Empty Re: Secret Love Affair Part 2 (crack fic with Phillip/Naveen)

Post  Odette Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:32 pm

Odette looked up when someone knocked on the door and put the pocket watch down on the table before opening the door. She smiled widely when she saw Phillip and leaned against the door frame, "Hello stranger." She said with a small smile on her face as she studied him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:40 pm

When the door finally opened, Philip couldn't hold himself back anymore, and as soon as he saw Odette, he wrapped his arms around her waist and back and kissed her deeply, pushing her inside the cottage and closing the door with his foot. "Hi," he greeted her softly between kisses. "I have-Great news. Well-Good news," he continued to speak between kisses, his hands holding her close to him.

((I have no idea what plan he could figure out.XD Any thoughts?))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:45 pm

(uhhh XDD his father wants him to become better acquainted with his people? idk x3)
    Odette kissed him back and smiled at his words before she pulled back enough to look at him, "Ok well I have some news too but you first." She said before she kissed him deeply on the lips.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:25 am

Philip smiled throughout every kiss and when Odette pulled a bit to speak, and as she leaned back in, his hands slid up her back and then moved to hold her face as he kissed her deeply before pulling away again, his smile as big as it could be. "Here. Come," he said as he pulled Odette over to the couch, looking back at her, his eyes full of excitement. He sat sideways on the couch so that he could look at Odette better and took both her hands in his, he was just about vibrating with happiness.

"My father, he gave me this task. It's so great," he was speaking at about a mile a minute, but he needed to slow down, to speak clearly. He cleared his throat as he laughed lightly and looked down between them as he collected his thoughts before meeting Odette's gaze again. "So anyways, he wants me to get a feel of what life for the average citizen is here in Nirethia, so that I can better understand them, and serve them as king. And so he wants me to live amongst them for a little while." Philip really was shaking with excitement now. "And I can choose where I want to live...And my father doesn't have to know where I live..." he tilted his head, hoping Odette understood exactly what he was saying. "It's only temporary, but for now...It's something right?" His eyes were full of hope and pure joy as he looked into Odette's, hoping she was just as excited.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:34 am

She started to smile again and looked down as tears filled her vision, "That's wonderful news Phillip...I...this is really wonderful." She said and kissed him again, holding him close against her as they kissed. When she pulled away she looked down, "So my turn for the news...um, I'm pregnant." She said quietly.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Post  Naveen Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:46 am

Philip's smile grew, as if that were possible at her reaction, wiping her tears away gently. He wrapped his arms around her as they kissed, relief and joy rushing through every part of him. His smile only faltered a bit upon hearing Odette's news, but he was quickly smiling just brightly as before as he brought Odette into a hug. "We're-we're going to have a baby?" he asked, looking at her with enthusiasm, holding her arms softly. "That's wonderful," he exclaimed, bringing Odette into another embrace, turning her a bit so as to keep pressure off her stomach, and kissed the top of her head.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:51 am

Odette started to smile relieved, "You're not mad?" She asked as she looked up at him. Sh knew that as he was the crown prince of Nirethia he had certain duties.,...and this wasn't one of them.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:02 am

Philip(of course XD)

"Mad?" he asked as he pulled back a bit to look at Odette's face. "How could I possibly be mad about you carrying my child?" he asks with a kind smile before leaning in to lightly kiss her lips. "You and I will just have to figure out a plan even more quickly," he said softly as he reached up to brush back some of her hair and cup her cheek, lightly brushing it with his thumb.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:08 am

She smiled sadly and leaned into his touch as she met his eyes, "I know...but whatever happens Phillip, I love you." She said quietly and sincerely as she leaned forward to kiss him gently. She knew the odds of them being together were slim but then she would at least have more then one reminder of him.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:25 am

Philip kissed Odette back just as gently, deepening it a little before their lips parted. He then leaned his forehead against hers and closed his eyes, his face serene, as he caressed her cheek softly. "And I love you. More than anything," he said quietly. He had to figure out something, some way for him and Odette to be together. He knew this before but now, with the baby, no was no question at all.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:31 am

Odette smiled and then leaned against him, "So boy or girl? Which one do you think it'll be?" She asked quietly.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:17 am

"Hm..."Philip said thoughtfully as he leaned back and moved his hand from Odette's cheek to her stomach, his face appearing as if he was thinking very hard. He rubbed her stomach softly, a peaceful smile spreading on his lips before he looked back at Odette. "All I care about is that they are healthy, and happy." His hand stopped moving on her stomach as he leaned in and kissed her lips. "And just like you," he added when their lips parted, and then kissed her again. When he sat back after the second kiss, Philip turned Odette gently so that she could lean back against his chest, and he wrapped his arms around her shoulders and waist, interlacing their fingers and kissing her forehead.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:21 am

Odette smiled, "Well if its a boy I know it'll be just as handsome as you are. And if its a girl..well I hope she still has some of your charateristic's." She said thoughtfully as she tilted her head to look up at Phillip. "Either way though I won't care...the baby will be perfect..just like you." She said as she smiled at him.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:00 am

Philip smiled joyfully as she spoke, lightly rubbing her arms. "Our kid's gonna be pretty good looking," he laughed lightly, kissing her cheek. "Personally, I hope the kid's more like you," he said as he intwined their fingers once more. "Sweet. Brave. Smart. Gorgeous." He kissed a different part of Odette after each word, first one cheek, then the other, the her neck, and then her shoulder. "Aw man, I'm gonna have to fight off boy's by the bunch if this child is a girl aren't I?" he asked with a soft chuckle, hugging Odette tighter.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:31 am

Odette smiled and rested her head against his chest, "Mmhm and if its a boy then I'm going to make sure he treats girls very well. Either way I think it would be fun seeing what our child will turn out to be like." She said with a small smile as she turned and kissed Phillip gently on the lips.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:04 am

Philip lightly kissed Odette back on the lips, and then kissed her forehead softly, rubbing her arms softly and looking off at the wall, smiling blissfully. He could stay just like this forever if he was with Odette, and now he was seeing a new vision. Him and Odette lying like this, just relaxing and enjoying each other's company when a little blond head runs up and pounces on them, and they all laugh and they start tickling each other, and it's just the most beautiful sight Philip has ever seen. And now, he was more determined then ever to make it a sure thing, and a permanent thing.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:40 pm

She sighed and then looked up at him catching the look on his face, "What's got you smiling so much?" She asked quietly as she thought about starting her own family with Phillip. It would be something she wanted...more then anything.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:35 am

"Hm?" Philip looked down softly at Odette, running his fingers through her hair. "I'm just thinking about how much I love you, and how lucky I am, to have found you," he finished with a light laugh, thinking how it wasn't exactly lucky that he would surely have to fight his father to be with her. But he wasn't going to lose, especially not now. He tightened his arms around her and gently kissed her head before leaning his lightly on it.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:47 am

She smiled back, "Well thank you...however I'm lucky to have met you and gotten to know you. You're the one person in my life who understands me and loves me for me." She said quietly but sincerely.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:35 am

"Well it's easy when you are so amazing," he said with a light laugh, kissing her nose upside down. "So, any advice on how I should tell my father that I am not going to be marrying the princess?" he asked with a sheepish smile, trying to sound light but honestly hoping she could help him figure out what to do.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:48 am

She bit her lip, "If we got married that might actually be the only way to tell your father that you now have new obligations. However your father could always demand an annulment or something." She muttered as she thought about it.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:01 am

"Hm..." Philip looked up at the ceiling thoughtfully, rubbing Odette's arms softly. "That might just be crazy enough to work," He smiled mischievously down at her before repositioning the both of them so that he was holding her on his lap bridal style. He then set her gently down onto the couch beside him and gracefully spun so that he was kneeling in front of her. "The real question is, will you marry me?" he asked as he took her hand into his and looked up shyly into her eyes, a soft, genuinely nervous smile on his lips. "I love you so much. More than I ever imagined I could love anyone. You are the most amazing, incredible, beautiful person I have ever met, and I only wish to spend my whole life telling you just that." He softly brushed her hand with his thumbs, and looked hopefully into her eyes, a large lump in his throat and a knot in his stomach.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:39 am

She started to smile when he asked her that, "Of course I'll marry you." She said and leaned forward to kiss him. Her hands threaded through his hair as she kissed him, she wanted to spend the rest of her life with this man. She loved him so much...and she only wanted to spend the rest of her life showing him how much she loved him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:35 am