Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Naveen
Eric Storm
Belle Rolfe
Rapunzel
Odette
9 posters

One Intense Orgy RATED M/A Intense fanfic Read only at your own Risk (tags: Eric, Belle, Punz, Phillip)

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

One Intense Orgy RATED M/A Intense fanfic Read only at your own Risk (tags: Eric, Belle, Punz, Phillip) - Page 4 Empty Re: One Intense Orgy RATED M/A Intense fanfic Read only at your own Risk (tags: Eric, Belle, Punz, Phillip)

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:56 pm

Eric slowled the pace when a slow song started playing. He turned his blue eyes to her and smiled shyly when she said he was cute, ''And you are amazing...'', he said softly and leaned again to kiss her tenderly.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

One Intense Orgy RATED M/A Intense fanfic Read only at your own Risk (tags: Eric, Belle, Punz, Phillip) - Page 4 Empty Re: One Intense Orgy RATED M/A Intense fanfic Read only at your own Risk (tags: Eric, Belle, Punz, Phillip)

Post  Naveen Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:22 pm

Naveen chuckled lightly as he took a sip of his own drink at the blonde's words. "That's kind of you to say so," he said, looking up at her with soft, grateful eyes before looking down at his hands on the counter with a light blush. He himself had a hard time believing it, so if someone else said it was Jasmine's lost, he just couldn't hold in at least a small chuckle.
    "Hm...Tenderfoot..." Philip said thoughtfully as he looked up and away from his dancing partner, spinning with her pretty well given he wasn't looking. "I think we may need to work on that nickname," he said as he met the blonde's eyes, a light smirk on his lips. "Do you have a name, or a nickname I can refer to you as?" he asked casually spinning her out of his arms and then back in.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:34 pm

Odette sighed and lightly squeezed his shoulder, "I meant what I said....I hardly know you but you seem much nicer then most of the other men here." She said quietly but sincerely.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 29

Post  Rapunzel Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:40 am

*Rapunzel nods to the man and smirks lightly* Rapunzel. But you can call me...I dunno, anything you pull outta that name I guess. And what about you? What are you called?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:47 am