Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My online/offline times. Just a post to let people know when I can be on and can't.

Megara
    Megara

Antal inlägg : 182
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 30

My online/offline times. Just a post to let people know when I can be on and can't. Empty My online/offline times. Just a post to let people know when I can be on and can't.

Post  Megara Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:41 pm

Online for the time being, got finished with a test early so I am up to role play with anyone. Any takers????
    Megara
    Megara

My online/offline times. Just a post to let people know when I can be on and can't. Empty Re: My online/offline times. Just a post to let people know when I can be on and can't.

Post  Megara Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:50 pm

College calls, ALG class then lunch if I finish the test early I will be back. If not be on about 3pm Central time!
    Megara
    Megara

My online/offline times. Just a post to let people know when I can be on and can't. Empty Re: My online/offline times. Just a post to let people know when I can be on and can't.

Post  Megara Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:12 pm

Online but doing school work so slow replies. Only online till about 15:00 (3pm) central time. It's hell week for the play I am in, and talk about hell week last night I didn't get home until 23:30 and I we are starting as soon as we get there after 15:00 so who knows how late I will be tonight, and I am school tomorrow. Joy.
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:21 pm

Offline, events happened and I have to leave early. Replies tomorrow!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content