Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The Start (AU shared fanfic of Damon and Alice)

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

The Start (AU shared fanfic of Damon and Alice) Empty The Start (AU shared fanfic of Damon and Alice)

Post  Marina Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:52 am

Note: Damon is Marina and John Rolfe's unborn child and Alice is Odette and Michael's not conceived child yet.... XDDD
    Hannah and I started playing with these two at Skype and we wanted to share their cuteness with you guys...:3

Damon took a shorcut through home backyards to the woods. He liked walking alone and just watch the trees or when he was lucky some animal passing by. He liked being at nature, and his mother always said this was a trait he got from his father.

He sighed and put his hands on the pockets while he walked. He looked up to the sky and saw storm clouds forming not so far from town. Sighing again he looked foward to his way, not sure where he was going. Inside home there was always noise, he did loved his family, but sometimes Stefan and Elena were to noisy, Elena mostly with all her energy. Damon was the quiet one, while Stefan was always among people, mostly from the female part of the kindgom. He laughed to himself, noticing how different he was from his brother.

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

The Start (AU shared fanfic of Damon and Alice) Empty Re: The Start (AU shared fanfic of Damon and Alice)

Post  Odette Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:00 am

Alice was happy, she had managed to get that book she had been thinking about for awhile and was now happily perusing it as she walked. Her mother encouraged her reading while her dad wouldn't say much if anything on the subject. She started to smile even wider as she read and decided to sit down at one of her favorite spots in the woods. She twirled a lock of her hair around her finger as she read and then looked up to cast a glance around...so far she was alone.
    Marina
    Marina

The Start (AU shared fanfic of Damon and Alice) Empty Re: The Start (AU shared fanfic of Damon and Alice)

Post  Marina Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:06 am

Damon walked some more and not so far he spotted someone, a girl... He was sure he had never seen her before, and he noticed she was reading. He stopped his walk and stared her for a moment, not knowing if he should making himself noticed... Maybe she wanted to be alone, just like him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:10 am

Alice slowly grew aware that someone was observing her and looked up, she gave a little jump when she saw the handsome young man not tol far away from her. She let out a few shaky breaths, "Oh wow you scared me." She said with a little laugh and then frowned, "Um how long have you been standing there?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:22 am

His eyes widened slightly when she jumped. ''I didn't mean to scare you'', he said quietly, looking down to hide his blush. Staring a young lady wasn't definetely how a gentleman should act, ''Hmm, I've just got here... But I can go back if I'm disturbing you'', he said in a polite tone as he looked up to her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:42 am

Alice shook her head, "No its ok...I just..um over-reacted." She said with a blush and then bit her lip, "So is this a habit of yours sneaking up on girls?" She asked with a small smile.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:47 am

Damon smiled to himself, ''No, I wasn't sneaking on you'', This is more like Stefan's style, he thought and smirked to himself. He tilted his head and looked up to her again, ''I was only taking a walk and then I saw you...'', he said simply with a small shrug... ''Then I was deciding if I should stay or go''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:50 am

Alice started to nod, "Well um...you can stay if you want." She said shyly and then patted the spot next to her, "My name is Alice, whats yours?" She asked curiously.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:01 am

Damon smiled shyly next to her... Well, he could seat by her side, that was nothing wrong on making a friend in the middle of the woods, that was kinda of nice. He covered the distance between them and sat next to her, ''I'm Damon... Nice to meet you Alice'', he said with a smirk and bent his knees to rest his elbows on them... ''What is this book about?'', he asked, trying to see the cover of the book.

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:08 am

She ducked her head shyly and then smiled when he brought up the book, "Oh well its a collection of the history of Nirethia...I'm a bit of a....a nerd when it comes to books." She admitted with a blush and then turned to look at him, "What about you? What do you like to do...besides walking in the woods?" She asked.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:19 am

''I knew it looked familiar... I have this collection back home'', he said with a little smirk, having both of parents on the Council brings some of this kind of matters to home... ''Hmmm, I like doing many other things, like reading too'', he said, ''How about you? Any other hobby than reading alone at the woods?''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:23 am

Alice bit her lip, "Well I love horseback riding...my mom owns some lovely horses and I like stargazing...if that's considered a hobby." She said with a small laugh and then back sown at her book. "So you like reading too? Is the rest of the collection as good as this?" She asked.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:16 am

Damon gave her a small smirk, watching the stars was one of his hobbies too, ''Well, the third volume is the most moring of them all, but the rest is very good'', he said softly and turned his green eyes to her again, ''Are you from Nirethia? I've never seen you around...''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:32 am

Alice nodded and looked down again, "I am, I just live in the woods with my parents." She said with a shrug. She had never entered Nirethia itself very often as she didn't like big crowds....although sometimes she would pretend she had conquered her childish fear.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:09 pm

((*lurks like a boss* Cool ))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:26 pm

Damon nodded slightly, ''How about town? Do you go there often?'', he asked her. Almost all his time he spent on town, or the beach... he liked being around the woods too, but he never had seen her before, maybe because he wasn't used to walk this side of the woods.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:30 pm

(muahahaha niice Ami x3)
    Alice looked down, "No not really, I would rather out in the woods where its much more peaceful and quiet." She said softly as she bit her lip. "Do you live in town?" She asked.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:41 pm

''Yes, I do...'', he said with a small smile. Though his neighborhood was quiet and far from the square town, he rather likes to be at the woods or somewhere else more calmer... ''You're right, the woods is much more peaceful'', he said softly and looked upon the sky, ''Have you explored the whole woods?'', he asked a little bit curious.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:46 pm

She nodded, "I know these woods like the back of my hand." She said with a shrug and then put her book on her lap, "So Damon, have you always lived in Nirethia?" She asked curiously
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:50 pm

''That's nice... I've never been on this part of the woods before...'', he said with a small shrug and studied her for a moment... ''Yes, I spend most of my time at the town or the woods nearest my house or the river''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:54 pm

Alice nodded and then frowned, "Kinda weird that I haven't met you before." She commented with a puzzled look but then shrugged, "So what's it like in the city?" She asked and then blushed, "Sorry that sounds really uh stupid." She said with a little laugh.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:55 pm

Damon gave her a half smile, ''As I said, I've never been on this side of the forest before, and you have almost never been at town, so those wouldn't make things easy for us to meet...'', he looked down for a moment, and as he turned his gaze up to her again he caught her blushing. He let a shy chuckle out, he liked that color on her cheeks... ''Well, Alice... the city is interesting, you know several kinds of people, and things have been calmer since the latest Law was instituted'', he said with a calmer tone. He was proud that his mother was the one to head that change, and his father just got the things done on the other side, getting riddle of people that would disturbed this new order in Nirethia.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:42 pm

Alice nodded, "I heard about that law...sounds pretty intense." She said with a shake of her head as she thought about it. She knew her dad would be safe after all he was more cautious then anyone she knew. "So is it just you and your parents?" She asked curiously.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:06 pm

''I have two younger siblings... Stefan and Elena.'', he smiled fondly to himself remembering of them. ''They are nice, but when they want, they can be very annoying, if you have any sibling you'd know that'', he said with a half smile and looked up to her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:09 pm

Alice smiled and shook her head, "I'm an only child but I've always wondered what it would be like having a brother or a sister." She admitted thoughtfully, true she did have a brother but he didn't even know they were related. He did treat her like a younger sister though so she supposed that counted.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 pm