Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael) - Page 2 Empty Re: Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael)

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:00 am

Alice bit her lip, "You could stay here with us." She said quietly, knowing one of the reasons was because of Uncle Joseph.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael) - Page 2 Empty Re: Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael)

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:02 am

He looked down at her hand on his arm. Stay with them..? He would go crazy if he did... Even if he sometimes really wanted to. But...
    "You know I can't Alice. For diffrent reasons."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:10 am

Alice bit her lip and then nodded before she gently squeezed his arm with her hand and then released it, "Well the offer still stands." She said quietly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:16 am

"It shouldn't," he mutterd. "...Odette better forget about me, and let go. So should you."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:26 am

Alice's face fell and she turned away hiding her sudden red eyes, "No one could be a better dad then you....and I know you say its good to move on...but that doesn't stop mom from looking for you." She bit down on her lip so hard she could taste blood, "I love you daddy and so does mom....and I'm not going to forget you or move on even if you think its better for both of us." She said flatly.
    (gonna cry, Alice is awesome :3)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:31 am

"...so stubborn," he sighend and looked away from her. He knew well enoguh neither of them wanted to move on, even if it should be for the best. Micheal might even just leave for good and never regret a thing, that's just how he was. Thoguh he would be lying if he said he didn't care about them.

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:35 am

Alice slowly started to smile at his words, "I'm not the only stubborn one in the family." She pointed out with a small smile, after all both her parents were prime examples of stubborness. She rubbed her forehead, "You would leave us if you thought it was for the best huh?" She asked sadly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:38 am

"I would leave if I felt like it," he stated. He knew he was being cold, and too harsh, but reall when wasn't he? "You both have other and better people to be with. It's only a good thing that I'm never here."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:43 am

She flinched at his tone and looked away...this was the side of her dad that she slightly feared. "Well I'm sorry I'm not the good daughter by letting her dad go...how would you feel if I left without saying anything to you or mom?" She asked quietly, she knew she was pushing a line by asking that. Deep down she knew she could never leave them.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:48 am

"I wouldn't worry. I'm never here," he sighend. He knew she wouldn't leave Odette anyway like that. ...it kinda remindie dhim of himself.
    "I've told you before there's no reason for you to fear me, even the slightest," he spoke more softly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:52 am

She glanced over at him, "I know....its just when you get all cold like that...I well it does scare me. I know you wouldn't hurt me." She said softly and then leaned against him, "Can you do one little favor for me though?" She asked quietly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:56 am

"Hm. you hould be used to that," he mumbled. He watched her closely and sighend. "And what would that be?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:05 am

She bit her lip, "If you do leave...can you at least see mom before you go. She...she's been really hard on herself since you left and....she doesn't really smile anymore." She said quietly, she had missed seeing her mother's smile.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:10 am

"...."
    That stupid girl, he thought to himself. She knew nothing good would happen with them two ebing togheter, yet still she decided to be with him when she could've choosen any other man.
    "She never learns," he sighend and ran a hand throguh his hair. "Guess I'll have to then."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:12 am

Alice ducked her head to hide a small smile, "Be nice." She said with a little laugh and then she sobered, "So you are leaving?" She asked.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:15 am

"'Nice' doesn't excist in my dictnoray," he rolled his eyes. He looking at her again he wordlessly wrapped and arm around her shoulders and pulled her to him. "Not yet."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:21 am

Alice smiled and rested her head against his chest, "Good cause I don't want to lose you just yet." She said quietly, she smiled when she heard his heart beat...still strong, she hoped it stayed that way.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:28 am

((D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW *dies of cuteness* 8'D))

When she couldn't see, he allowed a small smile to show. This girl, too much like her mother.
    He was not going anywhere. Yet.

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:32 am

She sighed, "I love you dad." She said softly and she meant each word, she never knew if her dad loved her or if he just cared about her but she didn't mind because as long as he knew she loved him maybe he wouldn't leave.
    (I KNOWWWW *gets tissues* ;3; )
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:39 am

((my heart.... ;3; ))

"...I know you do," he said softly and stroked her head. He knew she did, and even after all these years and what's happend, he still couldn't really understand why. 'Love' was just a word to him. But when she used it he could tell it was much more than just a simple word.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:44 am

(oh heavens I'm crying ;3; Mikey...you have an adorable daughter x3)
    Alice could feel a few tears come to her eyes but she fought them back stubbornly, "You won't forget me will you?" She asked fearfully.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:47 am

((*pats your head* ^^))

The fear in her voice was clear, and he could tell she was on the verge of crying.
    "Don't be stupid," he sighend. "Of course I won't, don't woryr about things like that."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:52 am

She gave a little laugh, "Good....that's good." She said with a forced smile as she wiped the tears from her eyes. She sighed and then bit her lip, "So....how long are you staying tonight?" She asked quietly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:58 am

"I might be staying the whole night. I need somewhere to sleep, i'm to tired to go back to him," he said exahusted and rubbed his temple. "Hell, if you're lucky i may even be staying till morning."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:08 am

Alice brightened when he said that and smiled, "Well you can stay here, mom probably won't be back until much later though with that handsy employer she's working for it might take longer. She told me she would kill him if he tried making a move on her again." She said with disgust, she had unfortunately been there when the employer had made a surprise house call, the way how he had looked at her and her mother made her sick just remembering. Her mother had been so angry at him that she had sliced his arm with one of her knives. She didn't say it out loud but she was scared for her mother...that man had been the first one to find out where she lived and actually visit her....she knew her mom could handle herself but that man scared her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:30 am