Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Walk a Little Faster (AU fanfic with Mikey/Jim)

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Walk a Little Faster (AU fanfic with Mikey/Jim) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walk a Little Faster (AU fanfic with Mikey/Jim)

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:39 am

"I know you don't...." he mutterd, but it sounded more like he was trying to convince himself that. "But still, I'd know all those tecnuiqes anywhere," he growled. "You cna't just claim that you learne dit by yourself out of nowhere."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Walk a Little Faster (AU fanfic with Mikey/Jim) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walk a Little Faster (AU fanfic with Mikey/Jim)

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:46 am

Alice sighed and rubbed her forehead, "What do you want me to say? I mean I...I don't know how I learned it." She said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:49 am

He sighend and rubbed his forhead. "Sorry, I didn't mean to get all angry, you didn't do anything wrong," he apologized. "I just so eaisly get all worked up when I' reminded of that... that freak."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:53 am

Alice inwardly winced and leaned over to gently squeeze his hand, "I'm sorry Jim....I didn't mean too." She said apologetically.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:54 am

"No, please don't apologize," he pleaded with an assuring smile. "You didn't do anything wrong Alice, it was me. As always," he chuckled.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:00 am

She frowned, "Thats not true Jim, you know I appreciate how you are always looking out for me." She said sternly as she squeezed his hand.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:05 am

"Yeah, you're the only who does apparnetly," he rolled his eyes and leaned back in his chair. "aaah shit, now I got all worke dup over nothing, I cna't be getting old that quick right?" he joked, trying to ligthen up the mood.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:08 am

Alice shook her head, "You're not old Jim...you're just protective...which is a good thing." She said gently as she tried to make him feel better.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:20 am

He smiled warmly. "Thanks Ali, it's nice to ehar that for a chang. But apparnetly i was to overprtoective, which could always be abd thing too and-"
    Jim got interupted by th door suddenly being kicked open, everyoen turning to see a very young man running insdie, looking around franatically until he spotted Jim and Alice. "James! Thank god I found you1" he exlamined and pushed past the pople in the tavern, oblivious to all the looks he recvied btoh from grils and men.
    Jim's eye twicthed. "Yeah, where the hell would I be?" he mutterd sarcastially.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:26 am

Alice watched wordlessly as her other brother darted into the room, she felt like hiding but she restrained herself....barely. "Wow Alex...you know I think you almost killed someone running that fast...what's the rush?" She asked with a small smirk of her own.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:33 am

"Oh hi Ali, when did you get here?" at smiled at his twin sister, as if not having seen her until now. "Anyway, Jimbo!" he turned his attention back to older man, grabbing his hands with a suddenly serious looking face. "You need to take me back that brotherl you showed the othe night! It's an emergency!"
    Jim's eyes widend in slight panic. "I told you it was a one time only thing kid," he growled and snathed his hands away from Alex's hold. "And what the hell is the emergency? I told you not to fall in love wiht a prostitu-"
    "That's not the problem!"
    "Then what is?" Jim groaled and took a bottle of beer for himself.
    "I need to know if I'm gay or not."
    Jim spulrted out the beer all over the floor, barley missing Alex.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:46 am

Alice raised an eyebrow, "You took him to a brothel Jim?" She demanded and then paled when he mentioned being gay...she had a feeling Alex was pulling a fast one on Jim but she wasn't sure.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:52 am

Walk a Little Faster (AU fanfic with Mikey/Jim) - Page 2 Tumblr_mafa62mIec1rdqt5ao2_500
    Okay... Elena's reaction reading Alex could be gay....
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:55 am

((hahahahah don't worry, he's not gay, he just talks tomuch >83))

Jim coughed, trying to breath normally again. Alex just stood there and waited until Jim could speak again, smiling as if he hand't just yelled out that he may be intrested in men.
    "Oh yeah, that was suppose to be a secret," he chuckled at Alice. "Don't tell mom 'kay?"
    He was suddenly yanked down to be face to face with Jim, who was glaring furiously at him. "That's not something you just run around yelling you idiot," he hissed, and Alex still didn't really see the probelm. "So... ya gonna take me back there or not?"
    "Fuck no."
    "But you should know! I mean you have experienced with women AND men and-"
    Jim paled and coverd Alex mouth quickly. "How in the HELL do you know that?" he whisperd.
    "You told me, when drunk, thoguh I'm sure you were to wasted to even remember that night" Alex said brightly. "Does Ariel know about that by the way?"
    Jim was holding himself back from smashing the boy's head into the wall.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:09 am

(seriously Alex reminds me of my younger bro XDD)
    Alice stood up and pulled Alex away, "Ok Alex, I think we're going to have a nice long talk with mom and Jim....please stop taking Alex to places he shouldn't be going." She said and then towed her brother out of the tavern before he cod cause another scene, "What the hell was all that?" She demanded once they were outside.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:13 am

((is that... good? or bad? x'3))

Jim sighend, rubbing his temples. That brat is gonna make him go mad all over again. Feeling eyes on him, hey looke dup and with shi dark and cold eyes. "What?"
    Eeveryone went back to what they were doing.

Alexander just pouted after having been pulled out from the tavern. "Whaaat?" he whined. "I'm young, healthy man! I have needs!"
    He placed his arms behind his head when they started to walk off. "I just wnated to make sure I didn't bend the wrong way," he shrugged.

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:21 am

(oh its good and muahaahahaha poor Jim XDD)
    Alice rolled her eyes, "We both know you don't like guys like that." She said with a sigh. Not to mention the little fact that their parents wouldn't approve. "Why do you always have to push Jim's buttons anyway? And how did you manage to get him drunk?" She asked.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:27 am

((Phew! 8D yeaaaaah it's fun messing with Jimbo Twisted Evil ))

"What's the big deal anyway? If Jim have been wiht one why can't I try it out?" he said shilcdishly. "There wa sjust this guy who I think was hitting on me and it got me thinking," he said blankly.
    He smirked wickedly at her question. "Well, it's not that ahrd atually, just amke sure to catch him after a long, hard day of working, after havinf a fight with his bleoved and having flashbaks of the past. If he's depressed, he goes around drinking the whole time, and BAM! Even Jimbo ends up drunk!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:34 am

(......yeah it is XDDD)
    Alice shook her head, "You're hopeless...and mom isn't going to be happy hearing that you went to a brothel." She said quietly. She knew their mom would not approve of Jim having taken Alex to a brothel...she had a feeling that she would be talking to Jim pretty soon.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:40 am

"Woah hey! You serisouly gonna tell her? No way! You traitor! i thoguht you loved me!" he whined, faking a hrt expression as if he was gonna start crying. "And um, it's not really Jimbo's fault,2 he conffesed after a few mintues of whinning. "I followd him, and one thing lead to another. I wonder what he did there thoguh, since he didn't go in there to get laid..." he mumbled. "Anyway, he saw me afterwards and dragged my drunk ass back home," he said happily.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:46 am

Alice frowned, that was weird....but it wasn't her place to judge. "I'm surprised you didn't get caught sooner seeing as how you're louder then usual when you're drunk." She said flatly. Alex was worse at holding his liqour then anyone else Alice except maybe their mother...but then Odette hardly got herself drunk.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:50 am

"...I only got drunk after after the thrid round," he mumbled sheepishly. "But enouhgof that! No need to be jealous, don't worry sis with your looks you won't be a virgin forever," he smiled and ruffed up her hair. "But pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't tell mom! That woman can be as scary as dad if she wants to!" he pleaded .
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:00 am

Alice shook her head, "Oh believe me I am not getting into a relationship at the moment Alex...too much trouble. And I don't know.....I mean this is good material for blackmail." She said with a little smile, she wouldn't argue the fact that their mom could be just as scary as their dad...and that was a difficult feat.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:03 am

He rolled his eyes. "You don't have to be in a relashionship to get laid," he stated. "Oh cue, innocent little Alice. Dad ha sbeen to ahrd on you, you ahve no idea what you're missing out on," he sighend dremaily. "You're gonna balckmail me? WHAT KIND OF SISTER ARE YOU?! I hate you, I don't ever wanna see you again! You traitor! I- What will you ahve me do?" he sighend defeated.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:12 am

Alice made a face when he talked about that and then relaxed when he changed the subject, "Hmm I'm still deciding that...it won't be pretty though." She said in a assuring tone and a little wink. Sometimes it was nice to tease her brother, "Although it wouldn't surprise me if dad already knows." She pointed out, their dad kept an eye on them so much sometimes it felt like he knew everything.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:36 am