Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Gay or European? [Shared fanfic with Jim/Alex]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Gay or European? [Shared fanfic with Jim/Alex] Empty Gay or European? [Shared fanfic with Jim/Alex]

Post  Marina Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:17 am

Elena sneaked away from her mother at the Court... She knew those Council meetings were important, but for her it was very.... Boring. She walked towards the square and passed by the boutique. She pouted slightly, seeing all the same old dresses, maybe she would ask her mother for some new ones, but not in here.
    Seeing nothing interesting on the showcase, Elena wandered next to the fountain, like everybody on her family, she was a great fan of water.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Gay or European? [Shared fanfic with Jim/Alex] Empty Re: Gay or European? [Shared fanfic with Jim/Alex]

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:23 am

((pffffffffttttt BUAHAHAHAHAHA *dies laughing beacuse of titel 8'D))

"T-this is for you!"
    Alexander smiled down at the small group of girls, gladly accpeting the small pakage oen of them offerd him. "Thanks! But what for? and um, i'm not sure I know your names..."
    He smiled confused whne they just continued to blush and giggle amognst themself, before quickly running off. "Ooookay? Wonder what that was about," he mumbled to himself, turning around only to be stopped by some other girls.
    "Uh... hi?"
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Gay or European? [Shared fanfic with Jim/Alex] Empty Re: Gay or European? [Shared fanfic with Jim/Alex]

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:26 am

(shamelessly lurks XDD oh bro...muahahaha I'd say he's European XDD)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:33 am

[XDDDDD You two inspired me on this title!!! 8DD]

Elena's eyes went from the water to the young man that got closer to her... She widened her eyes slightly, and looked him from head to toes discretely before greeting him with a smile... ''Hi... I have never seen you around'', she said with a small smirk and walked closer to him... ''I'm Elena.'' As she got closer to him, he looked more gorgeous... not so beautiful like her brothers, but still he had his charm.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:37 am

((funny things is... I am european 8D))

He smiled frinedly down at Elena. "I'm Alxeander. And well, I don't usually hang around twon so much, I prefer the woods," he shrugged, not taking notice of the way she smirked. "Elena was it? Suits you," he commented, throwing the small package up in the air and then catching it, reapting the gesture.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:47 am

''It's a shame... I would enjoy seeing you around... But I rather calling you Mr. Hot.... Suits you better'', she said with a charming smirk and watched the small package going up into the air... ''What is this?'', she asked catching it on the air when he repeated his gesture, she wasn't one to brag much about it, but she had her father's reflex... ''Did those girls give this to you?'', she steped back a little from him and glanced to the small group of girls with a devilish smirk, no one could beat her at her looks.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:53 am

He laughed. "Mr Hot? Well I sure don't mind. You're funny," he chuckled. He blinked once, then twice after realising she had snatched the package away from him. He smiled impressed, he ha donly seen his old man with faster reflexes.
    "Yupp, cute of them right? Don't know why they agve it tome though," he said and waved casually at them, wondering why they suddnely looked all depressed after seeing Elena.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:58 am

''Yes... Cute... I might have the idea of the reason they gave this to you, Mr Hot...'', she cooed playful, ''You don't mind if I open it, do you?'', she winked and started opening it before he could even give her an answer.

[What's inside the package?? XD]
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:00 am

((Cookies!!! 8D))

"Uh sure I don't min-"
    she ahd already ripped it open before he finished his sentence. "Oh hey! I was starting to get hungry!" he exlamiend happily and waved at the gruop of gilrs again. "Thanks! How did you even know?!"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:21 am

''Cookies, hmm?? Well, this is less embarassing than a love letter''. Elena saw the little group bursting when he waved back to her... So pathetic... ''So, besides receiving sweet cookies from those kind of girls, what are you doing in town... since you're a nature boy'', she said flatly and gave him the cookies... She was used to eat something way better than those.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:23 am

He raised an eyebrow at the group. What a werid bunch of girls... Aw well, at least got something for free! Yay~
    He picked one up and tasted it, pretty soon spitting it out. "Burnt..." he whined.
    "Oh nothing special, just visited someone," he smiled.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:38 am

Elena chuckled... ''I'm not surprise with its taste'', she smirked and walked closer to him, glancing briefly to the group of girls again, ''Hmm, this someone is a girl by any chance'', she tilted her head slightly to her right.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:44 am

He grimaced at the gross after taste. The poor girl would have to take some baking lessons...
    He blinked when she stepped closer, but was still all obvlivious. besides, she was cute and she seemed nice enough.
    "Last time I checked he was a man," he chuckled.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:48 am

A man? Good... Elena wouldn't have to break a girl's heart to be with this boy, ''I think you don't want to eat this anymore...'', she smirked and took the cookies from him. Without thinking twice, she thew it by her back, though she wasn't sure that even the birds would eat those... ''So, do you want to eat some real food?'', she asked him with a innocent smile.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:50 am

"If you're paying," he smirked.
    He was never one to pass up something free, especially if it was about food or drinks.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:56 am

Her smirk grew and she took his hand on hers, ''I know the perfect place''. When they passed by the group of girls, Elena smiled amused at her expressions, and winked back to them as she got more closer to Alex. She brought him to the barkery... ''Hello, Rapunzel!'', she waved to the busy woman beside the counter. The blonde waved back and Elena led Alex to a private spot... ''So now, you're going to eat some delicious cookies'', she smiled and ordered her favorite to the waitress that came to attend them.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:03 am

Alex happily let hismelf be dragged away by Elena, as always not taking notice of the depressed and heartbroekn expression by the rest.
    He smiled when he recognised the bakery and waved at Rapunzel. Jim and Ariel were friends of her, and always broguth their bread here.
    "So, Eli," he started, casually giving ehr a nickmane as well. "What is a girl like you doing wlaking around town all by herslef anyway?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:07 am

Elena made a face... ''I was snaeking from my mother and her boring job...'', she said with a innocent smile, ''And then I found you, Mr Hot... So tell me'', she said and leaned into her elbows on the table, ''Who's this man you visited... Don't tell me it's your boyfriend, or I'd be very sad to hear that'', she pouted slightly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:11 am

Alex laughed sheepishly. No, he's pretty sure he wans't gay by now. he didn't ant to get burned or hanged for that...
    "Nah, I don't exactly go for incest," he chuckled. I think...? "I just had a small coversation with my bro," he said brightly. he always forgot he shouldn't eb going aroudn saying he had a brother, especially sicne Jim didn't know they were related.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:14 am

''Oh, you have a brother?? I have two older brothers... as hot as you, Mr'', she grinned and thanked the waitress that brought the cookies... ''Now, this is what we can call a cook'', she said playful and took the first bite of hers.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:18 am

"I doubt that," he winked playfully and started to eat, alreayd knowing how good this place was. Jim had invited him and Alice alot of times. "So anyway, what is your parnets job that's oh so boring?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:26 am

She almost chocked with his wink, almost... She swallowed and rolled her eyes at his question... ''They are Council members... and those Council meetings are bored as hell, thought hell is funnier... I wonder how Damon can stand those'', she wondered out loud and turned to him again, ''What your folks do?''
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:32 am

Oh.... he paled a little. She was the daughter of that council couple? Um, wow?
    He laughed sheepishly and scratched his cheek. He couldn't just blurt out his parnets were assasins, and his dad being one of the most feared and dangerous ciminals ever lived. "A little bit of everyhing," he mumbled. "S-so! Tell me more about your brothers!"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:38 am

''Oh, please... Don't tell me I scared you because of my parents' job'', she pouted playful again, ''I thought you had more guts than the other guys I've seen around'', she said softly and rubbed his calf with her feet under the table, she would be 16, but she wasn't dumb... ''Hmm, my brothers...'', she started, and put her little finger on the corner of her lips, ''Damon is 19 and Stefan is 17, they are good looking, and the smartess boys at town... Damon is more quiet, but Stefan, he likes a good party, like me'', she winked.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:44 am

I have my own reason to be worried, not scared, he thought a little annoyed but let it go as he felt her feet rubbing against his calf, but casually continued to eat. "Oh, how fun for you two," he said blankly. "Damon sounds like someone my sister could get used to," he mumbled to himself. Alice really needed to get out more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:22 am