Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex) Empty A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex)

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:21 pm

(soo the twins are gonna have some fun Wink soo be prepared folks 8DD)
    Alice had been more excited then she had led on to anyone and had chosen her outfit with care. She hadn't really bithered with too much makeup but she had allowed her hair to be all curly and it was in a loose half up ponytail. And the outfit was nice...one of her newer dresses that her mom had bought for her. Her mother had been all too excited that she was going into town with her brother and had even helped her get ready, although she had had to leave for another job.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex) Empty Re: A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex)

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:33 pm

((oh gosh, i fell so dirty.... x'D))

A light knockign was suddenly heard from her window, and soon after it was opened. "You ready yet? Better go when we're still young..." alex trailed off, sittign at the window with his eyes transxied on her. Then he frowned. "How am i goign to enjoy the night when every guy in town will eb drooling after us? I mena, i'm already to hot for everyoen to handle," he sighend with a smile and small shake of his head. "It's so hard being beautiful."
    Odette
    Odette

A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex) Empty Re: A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex)

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:40 pm

(AHHH You are not alone o-o x3)
    Alice blushed and then got up to join her brother, "What fun would it be being ugly anyway?" She teased as she lightly poked him. "I'm not going to have to fight off all the girls now am I?" She asked with a little smirk as she smiled up at him. He did look good...even as his twin she could appreciate his looks...she blushed and looked down, "So where are we going?" She asked.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:48 pm

((I might chiken out...i'm still uncomfotruble with these kind of topic... but i'll try my best x'3))

"Nah, no worries there, and besides this night is all about you," he smiled, still oblivious to all the attention he always got.
    He smirked teasingly at her blush. "Ohohoho what's this? Getting any dirty thoguths now there huh?" he winked and nudged her side. "Wonder who the the lucky guy will be this night," he snickerd. "and it's a place Jimbo showed me!"
    By ''showed'' he emant he ahd followd the other man when told to go away. As always.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:51 pm

(I might too tbh...XDD)
    Alice raised an eyebrow, "Should I be worried?" She asked as she folded her arms.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:58 pm

((...so what'll we do? I'm still tempted to do this... i'm just such a coward xD))

"Pffft. Naaah, it'll be fun" he assured her and held out his arm for ehr to take. "My lady~" he said playfully and bowed. "Shall we?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:01 pm

(muahahahaaha we're soo evil XDD)
    Alice smiled and gave a mock curtsey before she accepted his arm, "We shall." She said lightly back. There was a sudden dark chuckle not too far away and Alice froze, "I wonder what your dad would think if he saw this sickening moment." Alice almost whimpered, Uncle Joseph was back...
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:05 pm

((oh yes we are and we love every second of it Twisted Evil ))

Hearing that dark voice Alex imediently pushed himself infront Laice in defense, staring wide eyed at their uncle, who wasan exact copy of their own father. Now if only they could sau the same thing about their personailty...
    "What do you care anyway?" he spat back, keeping hismelf calm and relaxed. 2From what I've seen and heard, you're not much better yourself."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:10 pm

Alice clung to her brother....she hated it when Uncle Joseph showed up...he always touched her or would sometimes even kiss her. Alex and Michael didn't know how often those visits were starting to become, Uncle Joseph laughed darkly amused. "True I'm not kid....so how has your mother been?" He asked with a fierce smile.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:13 pm

((waiit... really? >.< he does that?))

"Oh she's been fine, great actually," he said brightly, as if having a normal conversation with anyone. "And you look great too, for your age and all I mean," he said casually while slowly starting to back them up towards the window.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:19 pm

(muahahaha only a few times but Alice does have nightmares about him more often)
    Alice wished Alex wouldn't tease Uncle Joseph, they both knew how short of a fuse his temper was. She flinched when a knife came hurtling towards them and buried into the wall inches from Alex's head, "Careful kid...next one I throw goes in your eye." Uncle Joseph growled.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:25 pm

((oooho okies then x3))

Alex's mouth closed, casting a quikc glance at the knife only inches away from his face. His face turned blank and he kept on pushign alice towards the open window. he wouldn't not be afraid of this man...
    "Sure, like you got the guts to old man," he spoke just as darkly as his uncle.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:31 pm

Alice had cried out when Uncle Joseph had thrown the knife, she just wanted him gone...she clung tighter to Alex. "Who says I don't?" asked Uncle Joseph appearing next to so fast Alice started shaking and hid her face.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:35 pm

He gasped in surprise and pushed Alice towrads the the window, blocking his uncles way to get to her. "Alice get out!" he yelled and punched the bigger man right in the face.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:43 pm

Alice turned to leave but froze when she saw Uncle Joseph act like that punch had done nothing before he savagely kicked Alex. Alice screamed, "ALEX!" She hurried forward trying to reach Alex only to be grabbed by the arm by Joseph. She whimpered and then kicked him where it counted before she yanked herself free and hurried towards Alex.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:49 pm

The teen gritthed his teeth, holding back his grunts off pan as he forced himself back up. His father had trained well and hard, but nothing could prepare anyone from Jospeh's attacks. he swore thta amnwas amde of steel or something. "Alice, I'm fine, don't worry," he smiled at ehr, once again pushing ehr towards the window while stumbling after.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:53 pm

Alice was trembling but raced towards the window only to come to a halt when Uncle Joseph appeared blocking the way. "Why are you doing this?" She asked as she stared at their uncle in fear. Uncle Joseph just smirked and approached them, "I get bored and besides...its fun playing with Micahel's toys." He said as he stopped right in front of Alice. He bent down to her level, "He doesn't know does he?" He asked with a taunting smile.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:00 pm

"You stay the fuck away from her."
    A swordwas suddnely pressed against Jopseh's neck, hard enough to draw a thin trial of blood down his back.
    "My dad is not like you," he spat. "He doesn't see everyone as trash or his toys like you do."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:05 pm

Alice trembled but was relieved when Uncle Joseph straightened slowly, "So go ahead and kill me then kid...if you're as strong as you think you, you can kill me." He said with a twisted smile. Alice shuddered and backed away from him, "Mom's right about you....you're disgusting and cruel at least dad has more morals then you do!" She snapped.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:10 pm

Alex gripped the sword harder and pressed it even more closer to his uncle. Really, he was tempted to kill this man.So many things ouwl be easier... especially for his parnets... but if he did kill this... monster... His father would never forgive him...
    "I'm better than you Jospeh, in so many ways," he said with a shake f his head, but didn't lower the sword. One wrong move from the ohter and he will lose his head.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:16 pm

Joseph just chuckled and then pressed his neck closer against the sword point before reaching up and twisting the sword out of Alex's grip and pointing it at Alex. "You really should have killed me while you had the chance kid." He said with a cruel laugh. Alice's eyes widened in horror, "Please don't hurt Alex." She begged, her eyes filling with tears.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:21 pm

If the sword hand't been aimed at him, he would've rolled his eyes. Of course, his dad always pulled the same thing on him whenever they traied. he never learned did he?
    "DOn't worry Alice he won't kill me," he smiled reassuringly to his sister, looking calm. "He doesn'tt have the guts too, as I said before," his voice turned darker when he looked back at Joseph.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:27 pm

Alice flinched seeing her uncle's eyes flicker before he slashed Alex's arm with the sword. Alice screamed and hurried forward only to be grabbed by her uncle and pulled towards him. She started punching and kicking him but it was like he didn't even register the blows. "That's not a nice way to be towards your uncle." He said darkly as his grip tightened on her, she had a feeling she would have bruises.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:30 pm

Alex hissed in pain and grabbed his arm tightly, tring to stopp the bleeding somehow. He tooka deep breath and straihtend up, glaring darkly at Jospeh. "See Alice? Like I said, he doens't have the guts to kill me," he taunted and wlaked towards them. "Now let her go you freak."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:34 pm

Alice squirmed in her uncle's grip which was getting too tight even for her, she flinched when Joseph brought her against him before suddenly tossing her on the ground. She cowered on the ground as Joseph turned on Alex, "Who said I was a coward? Its too much fun messing with you and her." He said with a dark laugh.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:35 am