Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex)

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex)

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:39 pm

Alex just chuckled, grinning mockingly at their uncle. "That's what all cowards say," he spat. "What a sad excuse, for a sad man," he sneerd, stepping infront of Alice again to block the man's way.

((eeep DX goota go now see ya later hon<33))
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex)

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:48 pm

Joseph just smirked and held the sword point to Alex's throat, "You got guts kid....nothing else though." He said with a dark smirk as he shoved the sword point in a little deeper. Alice slowly got up behind Alex and glared at their uncle, "Why can't you leave us alone?" She asked as she tried not to think about what would happen if Joseph did kill her brother.
    (Okie BYEEE!! <33333)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:55 pm

Alex's eyes hardend, naever taking them off the other man. He hedl Alice back, making sure she wouldn't egt any ideas on stepping in front of him.
    "You know what more I have?" he pressed on. "A life. A wonderful family who cares for me. But what would you know about that? You never even had one to start with."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:12 am

Joseph laughed, "Family? Did your father ever tell you what happened to the woman he was with before your mother?" He asked with a laugh, Alice glanced at Alex she suddenly had a sinking feeling that she knew where this was headed. "Her name was Rebecca...ans she took Michael away so one night I paid her a little visit....and when Michael came home he found her corpse. So what's to stop me from doing the same thing to your mother? Or you?" He asked.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:17 am

He narrowed his eyes, the hatred for this man only growing. So, he killed Jim's real mother? It didn't really surprsie him... but it sure as hell made him alot more angrier, especially when eh threatend to do the same to his mother. hand't she sufferd more thna enough already?
    "Beacuse if you did, then dad would leave you once more, but permenantly this time."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:23 am

Joseph stepped towards them with a smile growing on his lips, "I doubt that....why else do you think your father is with me now? He won't miss you....any of you....and well that's just the way its always been." He said with anlaugh as he dug the sword point into Alex's chest hard enough to draw blood. Alice glared at him, "You treat your brother...your twi brother like you own him, he has a mind of his own! A..And he's ten times the man you'll ever be, you bastard!" She snapped.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:28 am

He suddenly took a hold of his twin's hand and held it tightly, hiis own hand shaking wiht anger. "Then shouldn't that be enough? He's wiht you again, he still never left you. Yet you keep on on destroying him," he snarled. "It's lke you're whole purpose is to punsihhim from wanting to live a normal life, or be happy."
    His eyes got a dangreous glint as he stared Joospeh right in the eye. "You're no different from Kent."

((Holy shiiii- ....x'D))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:34 am

Alice took in a breath when he said that name and she saw Joseph's eyes glitter with anger and something else. Before either of them could move, Joseph had managed to sweep them both to the ground. Alice whimpered when Joseph tore them apart, "Alex!" She yelled in fear as Joseph picked up her brother and slammed him against the wall. The sword lay on the ground and Alice grabbed it before she dug the tip into Joseph's back. "Leave us alone Uncle Joseph....or so help me I will kill you." She said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:41 am

((eeeeeeeep bounce bounce bounce ))

Alex grunted in pain, haven't really ahd a time to react or relising what was going on before he felt his sister's hand being torn away from his grip. Not even having time to blink, he gasped as he was pressed up against the wall. He was sacred, but also pleased at his uncle's reaction and started to laugh in the man's afce. "The truth hurt's doesn't it?" he smirked.
    Seeing Alice pressing the sword against Jospeh's back, his smirk fell a little, but he was still calm. "Alice, get out of here, I'll be right behind ya," he smiled, as if he wasn't being held up agains the wall with a heavy bleeding arm.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:46 am

Alice swallowed hard, "I am not leaving you here with him Alex." She said flatly, Joseph laughed and glanced back at her still tightly pinning Alex to the wall. "Well well well, your sister does have guts....or maybe she's as stupid as her mother...what do you think Alex? Because I think we both know she won't actually kill me huh?" Hs asked with a laugh.
    (is it bad I want one of the parents to come in? XDD)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:50 am

((uh nope... i'm really tempted to have Mikey suddenly wlaking in being all like: "So THIS is where you went? Evil or Very Mad" x'D))

"Beacuse, unlike you, she's not a freak!" he roared and staretd to try and get him off of him. "Serisouly Alice,it's fine! Just get your ass out of here!" he told her again, his chicldish and playfuly side ow compeltely gone. Talking bad baout him, he could take it, he didn't care. But his mother and twin? That he wouldn't approve off.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:57 am

Alice flinched when her brother yelled at her and was unprepared for Joseph to slam Alex harder against the wall before turning on her and snatching the sword out of her grip, "So lets see who I can kill first." He said and walked towards Alice before he took a lock of her hair and savagely pulled. Alice screamed as she was pulled against himand stomped on his foot, "Alex!" She yelled in fear.
    (muahahahaha send him in x3)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:04 am

Having the air knocked out of him, he struggled to catch his breath a she slid down the wall, his eyes wide in panic when heard his sister scream in fear and tried to get up. "Let her go you son of a-!"
    The door was suddenly slammed open, and then it was if the room got much colder when another figure stepped inside and approached Korso.
    Alex's wacthed in fear as his father wordlessly teard alice away from his brother. He could feel it so clearly in the air. Micheal was angry.
    "What the fuck do you thnk you're doing Joseph?"

((EEEEEEEEEEP bounce ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:14 am

(*cheering at Mikey's badass entrance*)
    Alice's eyes widened when her dad walked in, "Dad?" She asked shakily and was even more relieved when he pulled her away from Joseph. When her dad released her, she hurried to Alex's side and knelt down next to him, she eas shaking. "Alex...are you ok?" She asked shakily. Joseph smirked at Michael, "Well, you're home early." He said and pouted mockingly at him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:19 am

((aaaaaaaand now i'm worried x'D eeep...)

"I'm fine..." he forced out a smile, and leaned against the wall while trying to get back up on his feet. "Are you ok?" he asked softly, gently caressing her cheek.

Seeing his son's gesture from the corner of his eye, Mike decided to think more about it later. Right now, he was to angry at his own twin.
    "I was looking for you, and cleaing up your dman mess on the way as always," he said, sounding calm, but his eyes shwed nothing but rage. "Now mind telling me what the hell you're doing here, hurting them?" he demanded once again. "I doubt you have one, since you never had before, but you better have a good reason."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:03 am

Alice let out a shaky sigh and leaned into his touch, "I'm fine." She whispered. She glanced over at Joseph and her dad, "Daddy." She whispered quietly. Joseph smirked and glanced over at the kids, "Well this isn't the first time I've been here.....isnt' that right Alice?" He asked and Alice looked down shaking in fear as she avoided looking at her brother and father.
    (sorry I had to leave for a bit >.<)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:09 am

Alex snorted in disgust, but notat Alice, only at their uncle. "So?" he growled and embraced his twin. "Only more reason for us to keep you away you sicko."
    No had been expecting what happend the next second, making alex flinch and tigthen his hold on Alice when the sound of someone being punched was heard inside the room.
    Micheal had just punched Jospeh. His twin. The man he always gave up everything for.
    "Jospeh..." the younger Korso groaled under his breath, his fist shaking. "Get the hell out of our home."

((that's ok<33))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:14 am

Alice hugged her brother and watched with fear as Joseph rubbed his face from where he had punched, "Fine....I'll go but this is it." He said with finalty before he turned and left. Alice pulled out of Alex's embrace to slowly stand up and stare at their dad who was still facing where Joseph had gone. "Dad...are you ok?" She asked, she was still shaking.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:19 am

Alex stared shocked at the scene, his eyes following his uncle as he left. Did... did he just leave..? Just like that? Wiat... did mean that..?
    he looked to his father, who still staring at the now empty spot in front of him.
    Micheal's fist was sitll shaking, and flet like something was being ripped out of him.
    "Shit..." he groaled and broguth a ahnd up to his face, covering his eyes. He didn't hear what his dauther asked him, all he could hear was his twin words reapeting in his head.
    This is it.
    "Didn't I train you so you could ahndle things on your on?" he groeald out then, glaring at his own twins. "Useles..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:26 am

Alice stiffined when he said that, "I know you wouldn't have wanted me to kill him..even if he did hurt mom and I." She said quietly. Admittedly her own mother had suffered more then she had...but she had put up with it to protect Alice ans Alex.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:33 am

Alex glared up at his father and psuhed himself off the wall, walking up to him. "That's all you have to say? Nothing like, 'are you two ok?' 'Did he hurt you?'" he spat. "Wow, I sure feel loved," he said sarcasticlly.
    "He's gone now! Isn't that good? In't that what you wnated? or do you enjoy being treated like a toy?!"
    A hand was suddnely wrapped tightlya round Alex's neck, shutting him up. Micheal didn't say anything, in fact he wasn't even looking at his son who was at the moment clutching at his arm, trying to breath. He needed to go after Joseph... No. No no no no... It was fine this way.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:37 am

(o-o can I have Odette come in??)
    Alice's eyes widened, "Dad...dad please stop! You're hurting him!" She cried as tears ran down her face, for the first time in her life....Alice was afraid of her dad.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:40 am

((YES!! 8D))

Alex choked, feeling hsi ehad startign to egt dizzy due to the lack of air,a nd his struggling was starting to weaken.
    As if comming out from a trance, Micheal blinked once and then dropped Alex who slumped back down to the floor.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:48 am

(YAY! 8D)
    Alice raced to her brother's side and frantically checked to make sure he was still breathing, even though her hands wrre shaking. "Alex? " She asked with her eyes wide and her bottom lip trembling. "Alice, I just remembered I-" Odette entered the room and scanned the scene with confusion and worry in her eyes and then hurried to her son. "Alex, what happened Alice?" She demanded as she stared at her daughter with a penetrating gaze. In between sobs Alice told her what had happened. After taking care of Alex and laying him down on the bed she atepped towards Michael who was still standing there. "Michael?" She asked quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:55 am

MIcheal ahnd't noticed Odette neter the room, or Alice telling ehr what had happend. His mind wans't there at the moment.
    Snapping out of it, he looked up at Odette with his blank and nreadable expression. "I need to go after him..." was all he said beofre turning aorund and leaving the room.

If Alex didn't have trouble brething, he would've laughed. His father stupid, him and Jospeh were clearly more alike in more ways than one. they were both freaken sick in the head!
    "Well, that went well," he mutterd.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:35 pm