Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex)

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:01 am

Odette watched Michael leave feeling lost, hurt and confused, she blinked tears back and looked at her kids. "Alice can you stay here...I'm just gonna go...uh out for a bit." She said quietly, Alice nodded and watched her mon leave before she sat down on the chair next to Alex. "Well so much for our night out...I think we can definitely say that that was a big hit." She said darkly and put her chin in her hands.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex)

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:03 am

"...."
    Alex was busy glaring at the ceiling. and to think he sitll looked up to that old idiot. "He'll be back and make up with mom. He always does," he mumbled. "But then he'll of course run back to his sikco twin," he said in disgust. "Why can't he just decide?! Jospeh or mom?!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:15 am

Alice shrugged, "I don't think dad even knows that...though I hate seeing mom beat herself up like this." She said quiey and then becore she could change her mind ahe got up on the bed to be next to Alex...she needed to be near him. She lay down on her back and sighed, "Do you think...mom should be with someone else?" She asked softly, she hated asking that question but for the first time in her life Alice had seen a side of her dad that she was scared of.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:19 am

Casually he wrapped one arm aroun his sister when she layded down next to him, holding her close.
    "I don't think being with someone else would make things betetr for ehr. Not anymore..." he mumbled. 2And knowing mom, she would only make sure to punish herself. Why does she keep blaiming ehrself for things that's not her fault?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:27 am

She rested her head against his chest and sighed, "I think its because all mom's growing up life she was abused...even by dad. I don't know...I just think in a way it might be easier for her to blame herself....especially when it isn't her fault." She said quietly, it hurt watching as her mom shouldered the blame for every little thing that went wrong.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:30 am

"...then what about us?" he asked sadly. "By hurting ehrslef she hrt sus too. Don't we matter as well or what?" he snorted and ran a hand through her dark and soft hair. "Eeveryone's so stupid..."
    He hand't mean to say it or sound like his father... or worse, uncle. It had just came out.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:36 am

Alice flinched at his words and moved off the bed, "You think so? You think that because something happens to someone that makes them stupid? Does that make me stupid for not standing up to Joseph whenever he dropped by?" She asked darkly, facing the window as she spoke.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:41 am

He just chuckled and sat up on the bed, tugging at her wrist. 2Come on, you know i don't mean it lke that. It just slipped out!" he said smiling childishly. "Thoguh now that you mention it..."
    He pulled her down to his lap, wrapping his arms her so she couldn't get up. "Yeah, that was kinda stupid of you~"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:45 am

She glared at him even as she leaned into his embrace more, "Oh like taunting Uncle Joseph wasn't stupid? He could have killed you Alex...I would have lost you." She whispered and buried her head against his chest.
    (ahhhh soo cuute <333)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:51 am

((gosh this is so wrong... yet so tempting! x'D))

He smiled apolgetically and ran his hand up and down her back comfrotingly. "yeah it was, sorry," he mumbled. "Guess we're both justa s stupid then huh?" he placed a soft kiss on her head.
    He went quiet for a moment, a thoughtfull look on his face. "Hey Ali," he spoke up again. "Do i remind you of uncle in someway?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:56 am

(yeah it is....and o-o ideeeea pm? x3)
    Alice bit her lip at the question, "No....no you don't, Joseph is a monster Alex...and you're nothing like him." She said firmly as she leaned up to kiss him gently on the cheek.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:01 am

((holy...! this is getting dangerous.. do they even know what they're doing?^^; and yussm pm meeeeeeee Very Happy))

He snickerd. "Yeah stupid question I know," he sighend and pressed their forheads agaisnt each others. "Thoguh i get the feeling dad sees something of him in me..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:04 am

(ahh I knooww and yet...I can't stop!! XDD)
    Alice shook her head still keeping her forehead against his, "No...that's not true Alex, you're your own person. You will never be like Joseph or Kent." She said firmly as she slid one hand up to wrap around his neck.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:08 am

((gaaaah i feel so dirty now... x'3))

"I know, I'm not worried about becoming liek them," he said with confidence. "It still kinda hurts though," he chuckled witha sad smile. "being compared to him and all..." he trailed off, his eyes flickering down to her lips for a second before looking back into her eyes. "...what are we doing?" he asked, though he didn't seem to mind the how clsoe they were.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:11 am

(eep me too...o-o XDD)
    Alice swallowed hard and then flicked her own gaze down towards his lips and then away again, "I...I don't know." She whispered, though she didn't make a move to pull away.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:17 am

((oh gosh i'm panicking for no reason at all! x'D))

He satred at her face andwent quiet again, all his boysing and childish expressions and smiles vanished. Then he blinked, and looked as if he ahd realised soemthing and a small smile mixed between amusment and saddnes was shown. "No i see... that's why I remind him of Jospeh," he chuckled and pulled away.

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:22 am

(awww darn it Alex!! XDD)
    Alice shook her head, "What do you mean?" She asked with confusion as she stared at him not comprehending what he was saying.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:28 am

((i'm sorry! i know, i'm a coward ;3; ))

He scratched his head, onlynow remebirng his amr hand't been treated yet when it hrut to move. "...nothing, don't ya worry about it," he said with his usual smile and got up. "I'll take you out another time 'kay? I intedto keep my promise he grinned,"a d walke dinside the bathroom, carefully tkaing his shirt off. Damn, now he had brusies all over his stomach. And His abck hurt too.
    Geez, thanks dear uncle.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:38 am

(its okie...though Alice is feeling really confused atm XDD)
    Alice watched him leave and sighed before she lay back down on the bed...she wondered what had just happened with Alex. She shuddered as she remembered the events of that evening and tried not to think about how her dad had snapped...she had never been so scared and to hear him call her useless.
    (Mikey should talk to Alice x3)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:44 am

((muahahahaha... lET HER BE CONFUSED >8D /shot/))

Being the creep he is, Micheal had bwlaked back inside wihtout anyone noticing him. he ahd come to his senses once outside, and stopped hismelf from running after his brother, though the want to do so was still there... But he needed to tlak to Odette, and the kids. He had almost choked his own son to death.
    Right after alexhad enterd the bathroom, Miceahl wlaked over to stand by the bed. he ahd heard and seen enough. And he didn't like the way Alex was looking at her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:52 am

(Ahhh!! XDD)
    Alice backed up once she regustered her dad was in the room and stared nervously at him, "Dad...are you..are you feeling any better?" She asked timidly but with concern in her voice as she studied him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:55 am

He inhaled and nodded, pinching his nose. "Don't be afraid of me Alice," he said sternly. "I'm... sorry. I didn't mean what I said or did... is he ok?"
    He knew Alex was alright, but he asked anyway.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:04 am

She nodded, feeling her body slowly relax and glanced over at the bathroom, "He'll be fine...they're small injuries. Dad....I'm so sorry I never told you...I was too scared." She admitted and ducked her head in shame.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:07 am

He frowned. She was to scared to say anything. The hell..? Not even to him she could've told? She should've know thta he could've doen something about it.
    "It's alright now. But don't keep things lke this ot yourself. You're onlly making the others around more worried that way."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:14 am

Alice nodded, "I...I won't daddy I promise....I won't get caught off guard like that again." She said quietly and looked down at her knees. "So um...have you talked to mom yet?" She asked softly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:15 am