Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex)

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex)

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:21 am

He had his eyes on the bathroom door, hearing Alex was soon done and would be out any minute. "No, but i will. Gotta make sure she doens't hurt herself," he mutterd.
    "Alice," he said sternly. "Don't do the same mistake I did. Don't get to attached to your brother."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex)

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:24 am

Alice frowned and glanced back at the door, "So you saw what happened?" She asked and felt even worse. "Don't worry dad...I won't." She said quietly but honestly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:28 am

The batroom door opened, and Alex stumlbed back out whinning to himself: he came to a halt when he saw Micheal standing next to Alice and arrowed his eyes. "Back so soon?" he scoffed and casually pikced up another shirt to wear.
    Micheal didn't say anything, just shaked his head and left the room to go find Odette.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:41 am

Alice sighed and glanced at Alex, "He...he apologized...he wanted to know how you were doing." She added softly as she remembered what she had promised dad.
    --
    Odette walked back inside the house, she felt like things had happened out of her control...again. She rubbed her forehead and sat down at the table as she put her head in her hands.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:45 am

"Bullshit," he snorted. "He knew it already, so why does he even bother asking?" he sighend and slumpped down on the bed. "Ahhh... my bak huuurts," he whined.
    --
    The chair next to her was pulled out as someone else sat down. Micheal stared blankly at the wall in front of them, not saying a word. He should, but it wouldn't make things any better.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:52 am

Alice rolled her eyes, "You're such a baby." She teased and then sobered again, "Just promise me you won't get like that ok?" She asked seriously.
    --
    Odette turned as another chair was pulled up, "Michael....are you going to he all right?" She asked softly as she studied him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:57 am

"Sorry, I'm afraid I can't keep that promise," he smiled apolgeticly. "Seems that every guy in this town can't stand me for soem reason. and you know how we guys are. We talk wiht our fists."
    --
    He sighend. She was asking if eh was alright? When would she ever place ehrself first before others? "I don't know," he said truthfully. "I was never ok to begin with remember?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:05 am

Alice chuckled, "Why am I not surprised?" She asked as she moved to stand up. "What a night huh?" She asked as she glanced back at him.
    --
    Odette shook her head, "I wish you wouldn't say that." She said quietly and rubbed her forehead.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:10 am

He sighend and sat up on the edge of the bed. "Yeah," he mumbled, starign at her back with and undreadbale expression. he shaked his ehad froced out another smile before standing up. "You know what this calls for?" he purred and smirked micheviosly. "Cuddle time~!" he snag and tackled her down on the bed, something he often shouted out and did when they were much younger.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:17 am

(o-o why can I picture Mikey bursting in and yanking him off Alice?? XDD)
    Alice yelped when he threw her onto the bed in a tackling move, she was unprepared to feel his body pressed against hers in ways she couldn't quite analyze at the moment.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:22 am

((lol!! x'D now that be funny... x3))

Micehal just sighend again. "Then what do you want me to say? A lie?"
    --
    Alex blinked and lifted his head to look down at her, smiling a little confused. "Sorry, did I hurt you?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:31 am

Odette shook her head and then gently cupped his face, "No...no I wouldn't want you too. Better being honest then dishonest." She said with a small smile.
    --
    Alice smirked and lightly pushed against his chest, "No, you just startled me...we haven't done cusdling since we were kids." She sais quietly as she smiled up at him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:41 am

He grabbed her hand that was cupping his cheek, but didn't removed and instead kept it there. Her hand was soft... and warm.
    "You didn't do anythign wrong ok?" he mutterd, wanting to make her understand that for once. "I'm the one who hurt Alex not you."
    --
    "Phew, I was worried my muscles would've crusched you," he joked and and hugged her close to him, nuzzling his head agaisnt her neck.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:47 am

Odette bit her bottom lip, "He said something didn't he?" She asked quietly, knowing their son well enough to know be was pretty mouthy. She enjoyed the feeling of his hand over hers and concentrated on the feel of his rough, calloused hand over hers.
    --
    Alice's breath stuttered a little bit as he nuzzled her neck, "What are you doing Alex?" She asked quietly as she tried not to think about how...well nice it felt being like this.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:53 am

He scoffed. "When doesn't he say something?" he mutetrd. "However, I didn't hrea what eh said this time. I was busy... thinking..." he mumbled. And besides, doing what he did was wrong anyway. Alex had all rights to be mad.
    --
    "What I'm doing? Duh, cuddling of course," he chuckled, unconsciously pressing his body closer to her back. "I thoguht you like cuddling with me! I remember as kids how you would sneak into my bed druiing a strom or whatever and beg me to cuddle with you," he laughed at the memory. Even thoguh half the times it was he who sneakd into her bed seeking comfort.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:08 am

Odette gave a small smile, "True he does." She said quiey of their son. She had a feeling thise thoughts had been about Joseph.
    --
    Alice sighed and pressed back against him unconsciously, "I think it was the other way around...with you begging to sleep with me...I mean in the bed with me!" She said all flustered.
    (NIIGHT!! <333)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:17 am

((night<3 ^^))

"He's not giving you to much trouble is he?" he asked tiredly. Alex talked to much, that everyone kew. But he wasn't like him, Jim either for that amtetr. He respected other people, and always tried to avoid fights if he could but...
    --
    He tried to hold in his laughter, muffling it by pressing his mought against the back of her head. "Yeah ok, we BOTH did that," he chuckled teasingly. "Mostly you though."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:35 pm

Odette shook her head, "No he's been pretty good for me." She said quietly and it was true for the most part. She knew the few times she would need to worry was jf either herself or Alice had been made fun of....Alex couldn't stand that.
    --
    Alice giggled, still blushing "Well yeah thats trus I guess." She admitted with a little shake of her head.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:43 pm

"He easily gets mad if someone as much as think the wrong thigs about you two," he mutterd. It was good the biy cared thta much... but to too much. "Or he's usually a pretty happy go lucky guy right?"
    --
    "Awww are't ya a cute one," he purred. "What's got you blushing this time?" he asked curiously, recalling it happend just moments before too.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:31 pm

Odette nodded,"Yeah...I mean he's a good kid, he really is and when he's home he tries to help out as much as he can." She said softly, they both knew that Alex was a ladies man, which meant that he was gone with some girl.
    --
    Alice shook her head and buried her face in her pillow, "Nothing....just ignore me." She said, her face turning even redder.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:39 pm

"If you're to concerd with him ruig around wiht girls allthe time, ahve a talk wiht Jim," he suggested casually. Though his heart almost felt hevay when he brought his first son up.
    --
    "No way! Now you just got me more curious!" he kept nagging and pressed his chin agaist her neck, his breath hitting her cheek. "Is it that Damon guy you met?" he asked curiously. "I sure hope it's not that jerk Stefan."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:48 pm

Odette nodded, "I've been meaning to do that actually...so I'll talk to him tommorow." She said in a decided tone before she lightly withdrew her hand. "How was Alice?" She asked quietly.
    --
    Alice shivered when his breath hit her cheek, "Oh believe me its not Stefan....Damon is pretty nice though." She said as she thiught about it.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:56 pm

"She's fine," he said quietly. He couldn't tell Odette what Joseph ahd been doing. Not right now, she wouldn't be able to handle it. "She was scared of me. Can't blame her though. It's ironic, how I preferd having people fearig me before and now I can't stad the thought of a few being scared of me," he laughed dryly.
    --
    "Well, Damon seems like a nice eough guy," he mumbled and nodded to himself. However, it still did't please him so much to hear, and tigthend his hold around her. "I'm kinda jealous," he chuckled, ot really soundig like his usual happy self.

((bedtime here, see ya<33))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:05 pm

Odette could feel tears start up, "Hey.....Alice still loves you, she was just worried for you just like I am." She said quietly and moved her hand to hold his. "I'll always be here for you Michael, ok?" She asked quietly, she was inwardly pleased that he really did care that his family shouldn't be afraid of him....it made her love him more.
    --
    Alice frowned and glanced back at him, "Why are you jealous? Damon's just a friend so far and he likes the same things I do." She said softly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:30 pm

He laid his head i his hand, glancing at hers over his other one. Since when did he become so.... soft? And caring? Maybe that's what Joseph had oticed, and therefor decided to torment them as well. The why didn't he just go after Michael and hurt him instead...
    --
    He shrugged. "Guess I'm too used to being the oly guy close to you," he chuckled wickedly. "But I'm gald, that you found a friend with the same interests as you. Too abd thoguh all the Rolf's seems to hate me," he pouted.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:31 pm