Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Sisterly Help ( Tag: Phillip )

Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Sisterly Help ( Tag: Phillip ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sisterly Help ( Tag: Phillip )

Post  Prince Philip Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:52 am

Philip sighed again playfully, his expression amused, as he reached out and took Anya's hand, shaking lightly. "Deal," he agreed, his tone playfully defeated. He really hated sometimes how Anya knew exactly how to get him to fold. She knew what all his weak spots were, and knew how to push them. He stared at the ground for a few seconds as he thought about how to tell Anya the full, honest truth, chewing on the inside of his cheek, his arms wrapped around his raised knees. "We kissed. Jasmine and I. That's her name," he smiled up at Anya shyly when he said Jasmine's name but then turned his gaze back to the ground, swallowing a lump that had formed in his throat and clearing it quietly. "When I took her back to her home the next morning that is. And then I visited her again there," he explained nervously, rubbing his hands and keeping his head hung, face to the floor, and his eyes on the ground. "I think-I think I love her. I think I am in love with her," he admitted, his heart racing as he said those words, and waited anxiously for his sister's reaction.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Antal inlägg : 284
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-15

Sisterly Help ( Tag: Phillip ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sisterly Help ( Tag: Phillip )

Post  Anastasia Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:56 am

Anastasia listened intently as her brother told her the rest of story. She looks down a bit, just imagining this girl 'Jasmine' that he'd kissed. Wondering if she isn't interested in him being a Prince and she actually liked him. A few times before, girls came up to Anastasia, asking about her brother and she could clearly see they were only interested in the title of not him. She'd always protected him as much as she could, steering them off into a different direction. She looks back at her brother as he said he could possibly be in love with the girl. "Wow..." She breathes out, looking back ahead. "...I'd always knew you were the Hopeless Romantic out of this family." She teases him, ruffling his hair and nudging him softly. She looks back at him, "And... the only thing stopping you from being with her is... this Marriage...?" She connected the two together easily. "Have you told Mother and Father yet about your feelings?"
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:03 pm

Philip laughed lightly as Anya mussed his hair, his eyes still locked on the floor, and then ran a hand through it, straightening it back out as she nudged him gently, swaying to the side a bit as if it had been a harder push. He chewed on his bottom lip as he finally looked up nervously at his sister as she put two and two together and figured out the problem, and nodded, resigned, as he looked down at the ground again, his mouth in a tight line as he nervously chewed on the inside of his cheek. He looked up at her again as she asked him another question, but only for a moment, and he shook his head as he returned his face to its previous state.

"I don't know what I should do. Jasmine and I got into this big fight the last time I saw her, cause she was trying to think of the kingdom, which I should really be doing. But thinking about marrying Cinderella, it kills me," Philip explained exasperatedly, dropping his head into his hand and shaking it. "She does seem like a nice girl, really," he added quickly, looking up at Anya. "But...She's just...Not Jasmine," he continued, turning his face towards the floor and letting out a quiet sigh. "Plus the idea of telling dad all this, it terrifies me," he said with a small, nervous chuckle and slight shrug. "I don't want to throw the kingdom into despair," he muttered quietly, his face serious again, saddened. "Maybe being happy is just an unattainable dream," he said with a sad smile that quickly disappeared.

Last edited by Prince Philip on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:38 am

Anastasia shakes her head furiously before grabbing her brother's hand. "Never should you give your happiness away for others, Phillip." She says confidently before looking around a bit. "Maybe... You can talk to Cinderella about it. I mean you're not the only one forced into this marriage also. I'm sure she doesn't want to marry you as much as you don't want to marry her!"
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:37 am

Philip looked up at Anya as she took his hand, his eyes still sad, but growing a bit hopeful as he listened to her, an excited smirk growing on his face. He gave her hand a soft squeeze before he chuckled softly and turned his face to the ground for a moment, then looking back up at her slightly through his lashes, his head tilted to the side, and a hopeful crooked smile on his lips, meanwhile he was nervously chewing on the inside of his bottom lip. "I don't know if I should just say thanks and hug you, or if I should be offended....." he joked lightly, with a shy smirk, knowing she didn't mean it as a snub or something that Cinderella might not want to marry him just as much as he didn't want to marry her.

Philip let out a small laugh before pulling his sister gently over to him into a warm embrace, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and her waist, his eyes still nervous, but with a bit of hope in them, as he looked out over his sister's shoulder. "Thank you Anya," he whispered softly, before burying his face against her neck tiredly, hugging her tightly. So he would do it. He would talk to Cinderella. Anya was now the second person to suggest talking to her, that must mean something. Maybe he would get lucky, and Cinderella wouldn't want to marry him either, and they could call off the marriage and maintain peace between the kingdoms. This new possibility just filled him with so much more hope, and his whole body started to feel a bit lighter.

Last edited by Prince Philip on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:27 pm

"Anything for you." Anastasia says, returning the hug. Her fingertips brushed soothingly through his hair as she smiled lightly to herself. After a few moments she pulls away, placing both of her hands on her brother's cheek, looking intently but happily into his eyes. "It's best if you get a hop on to it. The sooner, the better. That and the dance instructor is going to be here any minute and she will end up putting you in tights as well. Not that you don't look good, but you know I don't like to be outshined." Anastsia grins, adding the humor at the end to lighten the mood. She stands, helping her brother stand also. "Mosey on to it now, you need to save the Kingdom and your love life. No pressure. And I'm always here if you need me, well.. Not here but you know what I mean. Always hear to listen and never judge. I love you Philly~."

(( I suspect we should end this soon XDDDD ))
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:41 am

(('Tis good with me.^^))

Philip pulled gently back just a bit as Anya took his face in her hands, keeping his arms loosely wrapped around her back as he met her gaze with bright eyes and a matching grin. He gave her a quick, but tender kiss on the cheek as she brushed her fingers through his hair, a serene crooked smile on his face as he leaned back. He chuckled softly, turning his face to the ground, as Anya urged him to leave, and then turned his face up just a bit to look up with a small, boyish crooked smile, meeting her gaze through his lashes.

"Why thank you," Philip said proudly, raising his head a bit at her small compliment, and laughing softly as he lowered it again. "But as much fun as that sounds..." he trailed off, his face turning down towards the ground between them and shrugging lightly, and then looking back up through his lashes at Anya with a amused smirk. "I think i will pass," he finished with a small chuckle before leaning back out of what was left of their embrace and accepting Anya's hand, pushing himself up with his other one, and grinning cheerfully as he stood in front of his sister. He smirked softly and brought up a finger, placing it gently in front of Anya's lips. "You talk too much," he teased gently before bringing his had down and wrapping his arms around her waist as he pulled her gently into a warm embrace, bending his back and neck over to rest his chin in the crook of her neck.

"And I am always here for you as well," Philip murmured softly into Anya's ear, giving her one quick, light squeeze before pulling back slowly, smiling pleasantly content down at Anya as her face came into view, not releasing his arms from around her just yet. "Whatever you need, I will help you," he told her simply, looking down at her clear blue hues affectionately. "I love you too Anya," he replied in a whisper, his voice warm and loving. "I'll see you around alright?" he said cheerfully, patting Anya's lower back lightly before pulling back even more and dropping his arms, and turning around towards the door, laughing lightly and shaking his head towards the floor as he headed out. "We really should do this more," he added with an enthusiastic smile as he turned around to face Anya, still walking, moving backwards towards the door.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:51 am