Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Save You (shared fanfic with Mikey)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Save You (shared fanfic with Mikey) Empty Save You (shared fanfic with Mikey)

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:54 am

(ohh geez, the stalker guy and Mikey meet XDD *soo excited* anyway I am rping as me :3 soo yes its AU XDD)
    Hannah had to leave class five minutes early if she was going to avoid that creep Tyler. She made a face, he had become a little too familiar with her schedule and she was hoping that maybe she could avoid him. As she snuck out of her class, she started to walk towards the building where her next class was, "Hannah, wow hey uh you left class early, what's the rush?" Hannah winced and turned to face Tyler. Tyler was well...unattractive, he was balding, was overweight and his breath smelled. "Look Tyler, how clear do I have to be? I'm not interested! So stop following me around, stop touching me and please leave me alone!" She said quite loudly and turned to go again. Tyler glared, "You really shouldn't order me around, after all I know everything about you." He said with a smirk.
    (eep Tyler freaks me out....)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Save You (shared fanfic with Mikey) Empty Re: Save You (shared fanfic with Mikey)

Post  Michael Korso Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:57 am

((Sad is this how he acts in real life too?))

Tyler then got roughly got pushed by someone walking past him, eneding up crashing into the wall. "You're in the way," a low and dark voice grumbled, giving Tyler a disgustet frown.
    Odette
    Odette

Save You (shared fanfic with Mikey) Empty Re: Save You (shared fanfic with Mikey)

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:54 pm

(yeeah.... DX)
    Hannah's e eyes widened when dark haired tall, older man pushed Tyler. "Uh...thank you...um who are you?" She asked as she tilted her head up to look at the stranger....she had a feeling she should know him.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:01 pm

((:/ you really should get soemone's help if he's not litsening to you D: <333))

Micheal huffed. "Someone's whos path got blocked by this idiot here," he mutterd and kept on walking, casually dragging ehr along beofre Tyler could say soemthing.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:05 pm

(I know and I will <3333)
    Hannah's eyes widened as the stranger started draggingher off, "Hey wait a minute! I don't even know you, where are we going?" She demanded as she stared up at him.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:08 pm

((Good^^ and sorry, don't really know what i should have Mikey do... x'D))

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:10 pm

(uhh pull her towards one of the benches outside and tell her who he is and yeeah XDD)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:14 pm

((this is just so awkward....x'3))

He didn't answer her and didn't let go of her wrist until they were both outside the building.
    He let go when they reached a bench, and just like that he was about to turn and leave.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:18 pm

(and yet....I love it o///o)
    Hannah frowned and then reached out to grab his hand, "At the very least can I know your name?" She asked quietly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:23 pm

((^^; i still wan to keep him in charatcer<3))

He gave her a look and gently shake doff ehr hand. "If you're seriously need to ask that, then my time here was nothing more but wasted," he said flatly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:27 pm

She bit her lip and stared at him again, "Michael? But...that's....holy....I have to tell Ami...this is just so cool! So since you don't like being viewed as a hero, why did you save me?" She asked curiously.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:33 pm

He rubedhis forehead, looking as if he was about to get a headache. "She wouldn't shut the hell up," he growled. "And since I cna't simply kill her off, the only way to shut her up was to do what she was nagging me about."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:38 pm

Hannah's grin grew even wider, "Awwww Ami sent you?! That's just.....that just really made my day! And oh no, are you getting a headache? You should sit down, cause I don't want you to like get too frusterated or something." She said softly. She was still in shock....someone should pinch her, she was talking to Michael...the Michael Korso.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:40 pm

He just gave her another annoyed look. "If you'd stop tlaking, that'd help," he mutterd. He wans't feleing bad, just irriated beyond words.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:44 pm

Hannah nodded, "Right shutting up now, you won't even know I'm here." She said and smiled at him. She was seriously tempted to touch him again.....but that might end in her death and really that might be..."So if you're here....where's Joseph?" She asked.
    (muahahaaha you could have him say something like, "You really wanna know?" -_-)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Dimitri Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:47 pm

((that's exactly what I was thinking<33 xD))

He sighend again and just gave her a flat look. "You really wanna know? He's from your head, so ifyou're that curious you can just ask him yourself. don't tell me I didn't warn you though."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:54 pm

Hannah bit her bottom lip, "Well knowing Joseph....yeah not a good idea."'She said after a moment. She wanted to jump up and down fangirling and screaming like some crazy woman. She vaguely wondered if he was as good a kisser as Odette seemed to think...she was pretty sure he was.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:56 pm

((PFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTtt 8D *glomps*))

Mike stuide dher face quickly, grimacing and looking away. "Please keep your fantasize tou yourself," he growled. "Your face is to easy to read."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:00 pm

(*gets glomped* 8DDD)
    Hannah giggled, "Wow you can read minds....what gave me away?" She asked as she smiled innocently at him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:04 pm

"Your face," he said matter of factly. "I wish i couldn't see what you were thinking so clearly. It's quite disturbing."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:08 pm

Hannah giggled again, "I can't help the fact that I'm easy to read." She said lightly, she bit her lip and grinned. "Wait, is Odette as easy to read as me?" She asked curiously.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:10 pm

"No," he skaked his head with a roll of his eyes. "She's way much easier, unfortunetly," he sighend.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:16 pm

Hannah smiled again, "Oh I see." She said with a little smile and smirked at him, "I'm sure you two look great together." She said musingly as she thought out loud. She glanced over at him and smiled again, "What about Ami? Is she easy to read too?" She asked with interest.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:19 pm

"Of course you'd think that, you were the one who forced her onto me," he growled and pinched his nose. at the mention of the other crazy girl, he only sighend more tired. "Yeah, sadly. Adn the worst things is that I cna see it everytime she imagens something. Ugh. No wodner I'm so fucked up in the head."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:23 pm

Hannah laughed, "Well I don't hear you complaining about Odette, so at least I did something right." She giggled when he brought up Ami, "I'm sure Joseph and Odette would say the same thing if they ever read my face as easily as you do." She pointed out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:09 am