Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Interview with The King (tags: King Stefan)

Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Interview with The King (tags: King Stefan) Empty Interview with The King (tags: King Stefan)

Post  Jane Porter Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Jane was led towards the throne room, she was surprised she had even been admitted. She ran a hand over her dress to smooth any wrinkles out as she prepared for her audience with the king. If her parents saw what she were doing they would mock her or worse....but Jane straightened her back, she had come this far. "You can go see the King now miss." The guard said and Jane nodded before she entered the throne room. She kept her gaze lowered, her posture erect and stately like the lady she had been raised to be.
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Antal inlägg : 97
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Interview with The King (tags: King Stefan) Empty Re: Interview with The King (tags: King Stefan)

Post  King Stefan Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:47 pm

Stefan sat on the throne and looked through some papers before he glanced up when he heard someone enter. The whole day had he been here to listen to the villagers whishes, and this girl was almost the last one for the day..
    "Hello.." He said with a polite smile when she had came closer.
    "Welcome to my home.. And what can I do for you today- miss--?!"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Interview with The King (tags: King Stefan) Empty Re: Interview with The King (tags: King Stefan)

Post  Jane Porter Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:57 pm

Jane smiled nervously at the king when she straightened from her curtsy, "Porter your highness,'Jane Porter. And I came here to ask if perhaps I could be an artist for the Royal Family." She said demurely.
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 pm

"An artist for the royal Family?" He asked with interest as he stood up and slowly walked closer to her.
    "Do you have some of your paintings with you so that you can show me how good you are?" Stefan asked politely and with a soft smile on his lips.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:06 pm

Jane nodded, "Yes I do actually." She said and got her knapsack that contained some of her better paintings and her sketchpad that held the likenesses of people she had seen in the town square. She handed them to the king and looked down once again, she was nervous of what he would think.
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:08 am

Stefan took the paintings carefully so that he wouldn't make a mark on them, and looked at the all for a long time. Sometimes he glanced at the girl to see how she was reacting, and hummed quietly to make her a little more nervous.
    "I think they're great" He then said with a little laugh and gave the paintings back to her.
    "But it's different, you know - to paint the villagers and my family.. And you have to make me look good.." He said with a wink and a smile before he turned around to walk over to his chair.
    "I will give you a chance, Miss Porter. You seems like a nice girl.." He nodded as he thought about it.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:04 pm

Jane smiled brightly, "Really?! I mean...ahem thank you your majesty." She said softly as she curtseyed before him.
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:17 pm

"So, tell me Miss Porter- do you have anywhere to stay? Since you'll be working for me, I can give you a room here in the castle.."Stefan said with a soft smile. That was something he offered everyone with a job here, and not only the maids and butlers.
    "And if not, where can I find you?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:22 pm

Jane's eyes widened and she looked down, "Well I'm staying with my brother Dimitri...but I would like to stay here in the palace....is that all right?" She asked softly, the truth was, she didn't want to be a burden on Dimitri....after all he had moved on with his life.
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:24 pm

"Dimitri?" He asked when he heard the brothers name, but she didn't shared the same last name like the Dimitri he knew, so he assumed that it was someone else..
    "Of course it's alright. I will tell a maid to make a room ready for you." He said softly.
    "It may be not be so fancy, but I hope you will like it"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:28 pm

Jane smiled, "I'm sure I will like it your majesty, is there a project you'd like for me to get started on?" She asked gently.
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:31 pm

Stefan ran his hand along his beard as he thought about it and nodded slightly.
    "I want one of Princess Cinderella and my Son Philip. There doesn't exist anyone yet, so you will make the first one.." He said and glanced at her with a little smile. It was a challange for a first work, but if she did it good- she could stay.
    "And if you need them as models, of course- then I will tell them about it. When can you start?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:35 pm

Jane was stunned, her first painting of the future king and queen....she hoped she could pull it off. "I can start immediately your highness. I would like to have them model for me though, since I've never met them and I would like to get their images done right." She said as she thought about it.
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:41 pm

"Yes, of course.. Right now I don't know where they are, but how about I tell them to meet you in the ballroom after dinner?!" He said with a little nod when he thought it was a good idea. And he hoped that they were out together, because they really needed to get to know each other a little better..
    "Thank you, Miss Porter - for coming here. It's so nice to meet you, and I hope you will like it here.."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:47 pm

Jane smiled again, "Well thank you your majesty, and I'm sure I will." She said gently before she curtseyed again. Her mind was spinning....she was going to be an artist....for the palace. She wondered how Dimitri would react when he found out, well maybe this would be a step towards showing him she wasn't as timid as she really was.
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:22 pm

Stefan smiled at her and bowed his head a little to her as the conversation was over.
    "I will see you later, Miss Porter. Your room will be ready this evening, so take a tour around in the castle if you want to.."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:27 pm

Jane smiled, "Ok um thank you, your highness." She said and curtseyed again before she left the throne room....she was stunned...things had gone far smoother then what she had been expecting.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:01 am