Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Set Fire to the Rain

Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Set Fire to the Rain  Empty Set Fire to the Rain

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:17 am

(Takes place where the topic Left By The Wayside leaves off, if there is a warning label it would be for sexual content muahahahaha Twisted Evil in my defense, smexy Mikey/Odie sex has been on my mind. I HAD TO WRITE IT!!! And it could have happened XDD)
    Odette kept kissing Michael as he had her pressed against the tree. Her hands slid up to curl around his neck as they kept kissing. The kiss grew more passionate and he pressed her harder against the tree, she shivered as his hands slid down her waist and gripped her hips tightly. She pressed herself closer against him as his hands moved down and drew her legs up to hook around his waist. She moved her hands from his neck to his shoulders as they kept kissing. She moaned a little bit as his lips left hers only to move down her neck. She gasped and tilted her head back as he kissed the spot where he had bitten her a few weeks ago. He bit her on that spot again only not as hard as before, just enough to leave a mark. His lips moved back up to reunite with hers, Odette moaned as his tongue tangled with hers passionately. She moved her hands to slide over his well muscled back, she shivered again as his hands slid back up, one hand moved back down and tugged her damp dress up. She shivered as his hand brushed her bare, wet skin. His other hand slid down and started to rub her wet thigh as he kept his lips on hers. She moved her own hand lower and ran it up his chest and then down again. She slid it up and under his shirt as she silently marveled at the muscles underneath. She trailed her hands up and brought him closer against her while they kissed. His clothed, hard member pressed against her own covered area and Odette moaned as he drew one hand up and started to unbutton her dress with skilled hands. It started to rain again and Odette could feel goosebumps rise on her bare skin as her dress slid off her shoulders. She had scars on her whole body but when he briefly met her gaze, she had the feeling he didn't see them as ugly. His lips left hers again to trail down her neck once more and then even lower to bit and suck on one of her breasts. She gasped and bit her bottom lip, he sure knew what he was doing. His hand squeezed her bare thigh as he kept sucking and biting her breast. After a moment he transferred his attention to her other breast, she let out a moan as the rain fell, it was making this moment more steamy. He briefly lowered her legs and let her dress pool to the ground before he slid her panties off. His hands ran back up her legs again before he drew her against him once more. She heard him undo his pants before he pressed her against the tree again and then moments later he penetrated her. She groaned and met his thrusts with hers....having sex with him was better then what she had been expecting. He grunted against her lips as he kept
    moving inside her and Odette captured his lips with hers before she moaned. He slowly started to move a little faster and then he moved his hands so they held her arms in a tight grip. She made another noise as the pleasure started to build. She kissed him again eagerly as he started going even faster and then she climaxed, it didn't take long for him to climax either. He came inside her almost immediately afterward and froze. Without a word he pulled himself out of her and ran a hand through his hair. Odette blinked slightly confused by his reaction and then blushed as she realized she was still naked. Michael had already pulled his pants back up and Odette hastily slipped her wet dress back on. The rain continued to fall and Odette bit her bottom lip, "I...I'm sorry." She whispered. Michael glared over at her, "Don't apologize girly." He growled and then he hugged her. Odette was always confused by his actions and this just another one of those times.
    (Sorry lame ending there...next up sibling fun time :3)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252

Set Fire to the Rain  Empty Re: Set Fire to the Rain

Post  Dimitri Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:38 am

O____________O *tires to stop her nosebleed* a shit it came on my keyboard.. uh I mean *cough*
    x'DDD i sort of feel bad beaucse i never let this happen... you do it much better on your own though 83 i'll never be able to write these kind of stuff Sad
    but aw well, this was HOT and wellwritten and HOT and... i said that twice didn't I? x'D
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:57 pm

I beg to differ, all of the sex scenes your charries have been involved with have been pretty hawt. Either way if this had happened, Odie would be preggers by now and idk if I want Mikey breaking up with her quite yet *cough* ij other words NOOO!! XDD
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:08 pm

yeah but...the other always did all the job... >.< but thanks anyway^^;
    oh yeah you've got a point there o3o no need for them to break up yet!!! xD
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:29 pm

Bahahahaaha I thought Poca was getting pretty into it with Phoebus XDD and YAY!! They're still together :3
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:38 pm

hahaha, well she didn't do much^^; and about that, Poca isn't togheter with Phoebus... are you sad over her and Dean?
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:48 pm

Now you ask me that......uh well I kinda was buut I've gotten over it, I was hoping for Poca/Dean buut I guess it won't happen now huh? And I know they're not...kinda makes me angry at Phoebus though tbh...
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:53 pm

sorry, but be angry with me. i was desperate to use her more and all. I'm sorry, even though it's late for me to say that >.< but hey, alot of things can still happen, let's just see where it leads to? :3
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:57 pm

I know, I'm just pissed that Phoebus is using her as friends with benefits....not mad at Emmi or you. And if you ever wanted some time with Dean, I would have happily obliged <3 but like you said, there is a lot of time for things to work out :3
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:01 pm

nuuu don't be mad at Sunny <3333 *huggles* yeah, ijust don't want our charries to be bound to something, if you know what I mean? Like, that they're still free to have anything happen? That's the fun thing with RPing to me <3 83
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:05 pm

Yeah, you have a point there x3 <3333: I guess I'm just upset cause its all Odie's fault (as usual) if she hadn't broken up with Sunny then he wouldn't be doing this...
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:08 pm

aw no don't feel like that<33 it's no ones fault! it's all part of the drama and RPing hon<33 anything can still happen 8D *tackles*
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:10 pm

:/ if you say so *gets tackled* AND YOU'RE RIIGHT!! <3333
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252

Post  Dimitri Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:14 pm

I am?! :'D yeeeeeey<3333
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:17 pm

Well....yes you are XDD <33333
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Antal inlägg : 376
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Pocahontas Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:18 pm

as long as you're content<333 :'D *clings*
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:24 pm

Muahahaha I shall be content once Mikey/Odie sex really happens XDD *has not been reading the sex topic on our forum* too bad Joey killed the twins o-o but seriously don't feel like you have to write it up...there's a reason I wrote this fic XDD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:45 pm