Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A Perfect Match (( Tag: Jane | AU Fanfic ))

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

A Perfect Match (( Tag: Jane | AU Fanfic )) Empty A Perfect Match (( Tag: Jane | AU Fanfic ))

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:39 pm

(( Imma make this before the RP even started :3 So the Old Silent Flynn because he met Psycho Belle <3 ))

Dark and Rainy night, Flynn walks through the silent square. His cloak hiding parts of his face to keep it from being drenched and his attire matching his last mission. He looks around, enjoying the silence of the night. Not many come out during the night, afraid of any murderers, rapist, or any wild animal coming out and attacking them . The occasional normal commoner ran past Flynn, trying to get home as soon as they can and he could also see a few dark figures through the shadows. He walks towards a Tavern, not looking nor feeling frighten towards the figures and he walks through the familiar door.
    As he walks in, the familiar smell of alcohol, spilled beer, vomit, and the smell of brown slams into his nose. Some of the men were sleeping on the floor, others on the tables, and the awake ones looked like they were going to doze off soon.
    "Flynn Rider!" The bar tender says as Flynn sits down. He slides the boy a glass of water, the usual. "Coming in to get away from the rain? It just might be flooding tonight..." Flynn only shrugs, drinking away at his drink.
    "Silent as usual."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

A Perfect Match (( Tag: Jane | AU Fanfic )) Empty Re: A Perfect Match (( Tag: Jane | AU Fanfic ))

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:48 pm

(*so excited for the challenge*)
    Jane hurried into the tavern narrowly missing a drunk as he passed by. She smiled and made her way through the tabern until she sat next to a lonely looking handsome young man. She smiled over at him before she turned too the barkeep, "Hey, can I have a scotch please?" She asked and then turned to look back at the lonely man, "So what happened to you? You look like that drink isn't doing much." She commented before accepting her drink.
    (And she is actually talkative o-O XDD)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

A Perfect Match (( Tag: Jane | AU Fanfic )) Empty Re: A Perfect Match (( Tag: Jane | AU Fanfic ))

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:54 pm

(( XDDDDD ))

Flynn only looks at the girl with a raised eyebrow. "It's... water... I don't drink..." He responds as the bartender start to chuckle. "Not everyone has a story why they are drinking, maybe they were enjoying the silence..."

(( *cough* He's nice, it takes time XD He's wasn't rude to Belle cause he saved her but He was rude to Odette a bit XDD ))
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:59 pm

(Muahahaha I remember XDD)
    Jane raised an eyebrow of her own, "Huh....no wonder its not doing anything for you." She said unphased by his comment. She took a sip of her scotch and smiled over at the barkeep, "Oh give my friend here a scotch please...on me." She said with a wink at the barkeep. "So why don't you drink? " She asked curiously.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:00 pm

(MOTHEROFA...-walks off; XD)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:07 pm

As the scotch was slid down the counter to Flynn, he simply looks down at it before continueing drinking his drink. "Because drinking make decent people look like fools or act like what they are not." He says simply, not going into full depth why he doesn't drink.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:13 pm

She smiled and then shook her head, "Are you afraid of getting drunk? Mr.?" She asked curiously as she took another sip of her scotch.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:47 pm

"No I'm not afraid of 'getting drunk'." Flynn simply says before looking at the girl. She was awfully more curious than most girls. "Rider... Flynn Rider..."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:04 pm

(Bond...James Bond XDDD couldn't resist)
    Jane smiled,"Pleased to meet you Mr. Rider, I'm Jane...Jane Porter." She said and held out her hand for him to shake.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:18 pm

Flynn only sighs before shaking her hand. "You cleary are new here... Especially when you come into a bar like this..."
    "What?" The Bar tender says, pausing his glass cleaning. "This is a great place for Ladies such as you." Just as he said that a man started vomitting on the floor.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:24 pm

Jane giggled at the irony of that statement, "Well its definitely not a place I usually go too." She admitted with a shrug and withdrew her hand before she took a sip of her drink.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:44 pm

"Then why are you here, Ms. Porter? Are you just occumpaning a lonely fellow?" Flynn asks, looking at her with a smirk.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:06 am

She smiled back, "Well yes...do you mind much?" She asked brightly as she smiled at him.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:09 am

"Mm... I can't say that I do. A beautiful young woman coming into a bar like this, just to occumpany me? Well, I must say. Much more attractive than any of the other girls out there." Flynn replies honestly to her, shoot a smile back at her.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:20 am

She blushed and smiled at him, "Well, you are quite handsome yourself Mr.Rider." She said with a wink as she took a sip of her drink. She set her drink back down and studied him thoughtfully, "So what is it that you do Mr. Rider?" She asked.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:51 am

"Thank you Ms. Porter." Flynn says before smirking. "I'm a Spy... And a Theif."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:06 am

Jane smirked, "Ohh that sounds dangerous." She said with a wink and then looked down at her drink, "I'm boring....I'm an Artist." She said softly.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:44 am

"Artist aren't boring. They see the beauty in everything even if it's digusting." Flynn says, looking at her.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:09 am

Jane giggled and looked down, "Well yeah I guess...even if say the tavern isn't exactly the prettiest place I still like some of the people here." She said with a smile.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:48 am

Flynn looks at her before smiling, "I do too..." He says softly before looking down at the scotch. He smiles before taking the glass of scotch and downs it in one gulp. He made a sound before raising the glass up towards Jane. "For you, Jane. Even though that is the most vile thing I have ever tasted in my life... Ever... I just might throw up now..."

(( THERE. HANNAH. YOU WIN XD ))
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:10 am

(HOLY CRAP I MADE FLYNNIE DRINK!!! WHERE'S A CAMERA!!!)
    Jane's eyes widened, "Well you didn't have to drink that for me....but I'm impressed." She admitted and then patted him on the back. "Hmm so what do you want me to do? Since you drank the scotch....hmmm what could I do?" She asked as she smiled at him.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:40 am

(( Imma make you freak out Hannah x3 ))

Flynn looks at Jane with a smirk. "For making me drink that horrible drink, you need to kiss one guy in this room. Doesn't matter who." He blinks at her with an innocent but sly look.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:47 am

(Muahahahaa ohhh Bri Wink)
    Jane gave him an innocent look back, "Any man in the room hmm?" She asked and proceeded to scan the room..."Hmm not a whole lot of options." She said with a wink at him before she leaned forward and kissed him on the lips.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:30 am

Flynn smirks before supringly taking her lips gladly, enjoying her soft lips. His hand reaches up to stroke her cheek lightly.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:34 am

She smiled into the kiss and then deepened the kiss a little bit as one hand moved up to wrap around his neck. She was slightly surprised she had kissed him...she had been about to kiss some other man just to tease him but she had changed her mind.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:24 am