Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

If we've met first [AU fanfic with Belle]

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

If we've met first [AU fanfic with Belle] - Page 3 Empty Re: If we've met first [AU fanfic with Belle]

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:47 am

"I don't make friends. I have my brother, and that is all I need. Period," Belle said simply, shrugging her shoulders.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

If we've met first [AU fanfic with Belle] - Page 3 Empty Re: If we've met first [AU fanfic with Belle]

Post  Eric Storm Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:55 am

''I tried to make friends, but apparently people doesn't like to be friends with a bastard...'', he said softly, he had Cinderella and Gaston, but it wasn't the same.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:56 am

"A bastard? In the fatherless sense, or the general sense?" She asked plainly, raising her brows as she leaned back against Phillip.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:14 am

''In the fatherless sense I mean'', Eric said in one breath, ''I'm looking for my father, I've heard he lives in Nirethia... Maybe you know him, his name is Joseph Korso'', he smiled shyly, hoping this girl could help him somehow.

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:19 am

Belle shifted slightly. Of course she knew who Joseph Korso was. This boy didn't need to find a Korso. He was too...good. "Go home. Back to wherever you came from. You don't want to know your father, if that's who he is," She said simply, shaking her head. Even for a shut in, the name Korso was known.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:29 am

He frowned seeing her reaction when he told her his father's name. ''You know somthing about him, don't you? My mother didn't talk much about him... Whatever you know about him, please tell me'', he asked put his hands softly upon her shoulder while he looked at her with an intent gaze.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:32 am

Belle gasped, jerking out of his grasp with a suddenly very fragile look to her eyes. "D-Don't touch me," She said, her voice a whisper. "You don't want to know the Korso's. Just take my word for it," She said, looking away from him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:34 am

''Sorry'', he said quietly and let his arms loose upon his sides, ''Please, Rosie... I need to know about him'', he asked softly, looking at her with pleading eyes.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:47 am

Belle shook her head. "Your father...well, he's...not a good man. Though, that's really making me a hypocrite," She muttered. "He's not a good man. You'd be better off not knowing him."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:53 am

Eric sighed, ''I don't know, Rosie... I wanted to make what you said, and forget about him, but I just can't... I've always planned this day, I wanted to know, to meet him for years...'', he said with a shy smile and turned back to Spirit, petting his neck softly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:58 am

"I hate to crush your dreams, but listen to me. You need to give up that want to meet him. I mean, if you're planning on becoming a knight, than I'm sure one day you'll be assigned to take him down the same way they'll have you go after me," She said simply. "I'm no fortune teller, but I know anything involving the Korso's always ends with someone dead."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:04 am

He stiffened a little, ''Are you telling me that my father is an assassin?'', he asked looking up at her eyes.

[Lame reply.... Man, everything would be so different if her met Belle and not Vanessa first... XD]
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:06 am

Belle shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know what he calls himself. I don't go near the Korso's. I may like killing people, but...I don't want anything to do with them," She said simply.

(FATEISCRUEL. XD Dude, so much would have been avoided for them both. Her rape, his mother, all that bad shit. o.o But, no Flynn means no sweet, childish Belle.)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:13 am

''Have you ever seen him? I'm sorry for asking you this, I don't even know how he looks like'', he said shyly and ran one hand through his hair as he turned back to her again.

[TRUE! He wouldn't become a rapist either... But thnakfully Flynn showed, we all love sweet Belle! XD]
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:20 am

Belle looked away. "I don't know. He...I think he has a twin. That's what Jo--my brother told me, anyway," She shrugged, looking back to him. "Look. My parents are dead. I know parents mean a lot. I miss mine. I don't help anyone. For once, I'm trying to help. Just, listen to me. Do not strive to meet that man," She whispered.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:26 am

Eric sighed, and rubbed the back of his neck. He also had an uncle, his mother didn't tell him about that. ''Why are you helping me?'', he asked quietly. She tried to make him avert her so badly before, and now she was being nice to him.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:28 am

"Because. You're too...pure. You don't need to have your life sucked out of you by the Korso's," She said simply. "Don't mistake this for me being nice. I would feel nothing If I cut your throat right now," she said bluntly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:36 am

He blushed a little when she called him pure, and look down again, feeling like an idiot. ''Maybe... how do you know how he would act when he hears he has a son? Maybe he could be nice to me...'', he pointed, not sure if her believes his words.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:48 am

Belle scoffed. "I doubt it," she said softly before looking around. "Look. It's getting dark," She pointed out. Her stomach growled slightly, to which she placed her palm over it, like that would quiet it down. "I need to go home. It was...nice meeting you," She said softly, turning to go back to Phillip.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:56 am

''Where is your home? I need to make sure you're safe, Rosie...'', he said softly, and looked around to see their surroundings, there was a little apple tree nearby, he walked towards it and picked one fruit, which he gently handed over to her. ''I think it could help with your stomach'', he smiled.

Last edited by Eric Storm on Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:04 am

"It's a few paces up the road," Belle said gently, looking over at him as he got the apple and then brought it to her. She sighed, a small smile finally breaking her harsh facade. "My favorite," she said quietly, looking down to the apple before taking a bite. "Thanks," She said, her golden eyes warming up slightly, the cold stare melting to a soft honey.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:14 am

He smiled back, seeing she smile genuinely this time. ''Your welcome'', he said softly and looked up to the road, ''Should we walk then?'', he suggested.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:26 am

Belle pursed her lips, looking down the road. "Yeah, sure, I guess," she nodded, taking another bite of the apple and brushing her hair from her face. "You are planning on going home once we get to my home, arent you?" She questioned.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:36 am

''I guess so...'', he said quietly and took Spirit's reins. He would probably take Spirit on the stalls and walk a little at town.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:28 pm