Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Sisters - friends, or enemies? {Tag Lottie]

Cinderella
    Cinderella

Antal inlägg : 331
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Sisters - friends, or enemies? {Tag Lottie] Empty Sisters - friends, or enemies? {Tag Lottie]

Post  Cinderella Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:27 pm

Cindy walked slowly in the corridors and looked at all the paintings that were on the wall. It was everything from old Kings- to paintings of a battle. Not really any happy things about it.. But she didn't really paid so much attention to it- she had alot of her mind today. Nothing is as it was - and nothing will be the same again. Eric was gone, Philip was-- Philip, and she hadn't seen her friends in days. She hadn't felt this lonely in a long time..
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Antal inlägg : 186
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-28

Sisters - friends, or enemies? {Tag Lottie] Empty Re: Sisters - friends, or enemies? {Tag Lottie]

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:25 pm

(( *cough* Totally almost forgot that she had to be nice XDDD ))

Charlotte walked around the corridors, trying to that devil cat Anya had. He'd nearly scratched her eye patch, the one covering the horrible bruise Odette gave her, off and boy was she ready to give him a nice bath once she finds him. As she turned a corner, she sees her sister. In normal cases, she would give her sister a snide comment and walk away like nothing happened. However, Charlotte did promise Phoebus she would be nice and no doubt he would pop out anywhere. She contemplated whether to escape or to pass and hope Cinderella doesn't see her.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Sisters - friends, or enemies? {Tag Lottie] Empty Re: Sisters - friends, or enemies? {Tag Lottie]

Post  Cinderella Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:29 pm

[Hahhaha <3 yeaah Wink He has his eyes on her ;D]

"Charlotte!" Cindy smiled widely and lifted one hand as a wave as she ran closer to her - but stopped and cleared her thoat. Had she really been so lonely so that she desperately needed to talk to someone? But it had been a while since she had seen her sister.
    "What have you been up to? I've missed you.." She said softly.
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:35 pm

"Oh, Cindy." charlotte says with a small smile. "How wonderful." She places her hands together, trying to be sincere. She walks towards Cinderella before waving her hand.
    "Oh nothing. You know me, Shopping and talking..." Charlotte says, with a bit of a laugh.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:38 pm

"Oh.. Okay.. That sounds fun.." She said with a little unsure smile. Seeing Charlotte -- nice was actually something weird, and she wondered what have made her to be like this.. It wasn't that she didn't liked it, it was just unusual..
    "Have you-- got any new friends here in Nirethia? Do you like it here.?"
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:18 pm

"Er... Hardly... Maybe two and that's it. You know me, not quite well with making friends..." She rolls her eyes but for once not at Cinderella. More at the overdramticness of half of the people here. She looks back at Cinderella before asking, "So how's the future hubby? I've been hearing a lot about you two." She's heard other rumors dealing with Phillip but mentioning to Cindy would break the 'Be Nice' promise.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:28 pm

(Oh gosh Charlotte being nice...wonder what happen if she ran into Odie muahahaha)
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:39 pm

(( Me: Well...
    Charlotte: Imma claw your eyes out... Nicely <3 ))
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:59 pm

(Me: muahahaha I see :3
    Odette: Well I'd like to see that bitch *smirk*)
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:16 pm

"Really? What--What have you heard?" Cindy asked a little carefully- but still curious about what people said about them. Not that it was something to talk about, but still.
    "Is it something good?"
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:59 pm

(( SORRY. I'm so bad, I have writer's block like 24/7 x'D ))

"Oh, nothing too important. Except your first date with your future hubby~." Charlotte says with a smile before looking at her sister with expectant eyes. "Come now, you mus tell your dear sister all the juicy details. Is he charming, annoying, fantastical?"
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:48 pm

[It's okaay <33 I feel the same sometimes <33 I'm just glad you're writing now Very Happy )

"Are you sure you're okay?" Cindy asked suprised and didn't know at all how she should act around her now.
    "But- uhm.. It just went good. He's-- great" She shrugged with a soft smile.
    "We just need to have some more time together, that's all.."
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:48 am

"Yes, I am ok." Charlotte says, shaking her head at her sister before looking at her with a raised eyebrow.
    "Do you see yourself with him in the future... Cindy?" Charlotte asked honestly, not playing one of her get out of marriage card on her sister.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:36 am