Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

One Small Favor (shared AU fanfic with Mikey/Dimitri)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

One Small Favor (shared AU fanfic with Mikey/Dimitri) - Page 3 Empty Re: One Small Favor (shared AU fanfic with Mikey/Dimitri)

Post  Odette Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:53 am

"For once Michael...you're wrong, fine we'll do it your way." He said flatly and released Dimitri letting him collapse to the ground. Without another word he left the room...he was too angry to care that he was doing something for someone else.
    (Annd NIIIGHT!!! <3333 see ya in the morning :3 i also replied in the room :3)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

One Small Favor (shared AU fanfic with Mikey/Dimitri) - Page 3 Empty Re: One Small Favor (shared AU fanfic with Mikey/Dimitri)

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:58 am

((holy shit... did Joey seriously just do what i think he did? 8D *re-reads the post* ... bounce bounce bounce ))

"Nice brother you have, if i've been brought up the same was as you two i'd be attached to hims as well," Dimitri laughed, ignroing the pain in his back keeping him from gettign up.
    Micheal ignored the man and quickly followed his brother.

(('kay NIIIIGHT<333))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:36 pm

Joseph kept walking until he reached his hors anr mounted, he was honestly amazed at what he had just done...
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:15 pm

"Joseph, mind explaing what the hell's wrong with you?" Micheal demaned once catching up to him, the twisn fats alseep in his arms. Alex had calmed down the moment Alice was at his side again.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:42 pm

Joseph didn't say anything for a moment before he looked up at Michael, "Protecting you." He said shortly before he studied the twins in his arms, "I just hope you know what you signed up for." He said flatly before he moved his horse away.
    (Getting on skype :3)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:47 pm

((ajbsjdarst ;3; Joey, of all the times you suddenly choose to be a good brother.... why now?! x'DD))

Micheal looked as if he didn't udnerstand his twin's words at first. Protecting him..? Did he hit his head or something again?
    He glanced down at the kids, frowing. "Sadly, i know exactly what i signed up for.... I doubt that you do."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:49 pm

Joseph laughed darkly, "Oh believe me...I know exactly what I signed up for." He said before he turned his horse to leave.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:56 pm

Micke watched Joe ride off, opening his mouth to call after him but stayed quiet.
    "...let's get you to back home...."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:05 pm

Joseph had been expecting Michael not to call after him so he wasn't all that disappointed when he didn't hear amichael call for him. He just hoped that Michael knew how much he mattered to him....after all it wasn't like Joseph to make a deal like this...
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:15 pm

Once again, the confused and irriated gypsy girl didn't ahve to register what was happening ebfore having two babies shwed into her arms when she opened the door. She barely even had time to see Micheal ride off into the night.
    "Oddie honey, I think they're here for you."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:24 pm

Odette blinked in some confusion and slowly moved from off the couch to see what her friend meant, her eyes widened when she saw the twins. For a moment she just stood there....her eyes glued on her babies, how had Michael done it? any other questions she had she forgot as Alex woke up and stretched his arms out for her. Odette leaned forward and gently scooped both children in her arms, she kissed both of them. "Oh I'm so grateful." She whispered, she felt so relieved...:.her children were all right but Alice was still asleep and that worried her.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:24 pm

Esme cleared her throat, watching her firned holing ehr two kids closley to her. She wans't sure she'd even wan tto know what ahppend, beauce it surely was complicated.
    "I'm suprised he didn't strangle them, i thougth he didn't like kids."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Odette slowly looked up at Esme, "So am I but I'm just happy he found them." She said as she ducked her head to study both of them in her arms. "Did he say anything to you?" She asked curiously as she looked back up at Esme.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:47 pm

Esme scolwed and crossed hrr arms. "No, he just wrodlessly shoved them into my arms, just like with you and..."
    She narrowed ehr eyes and bent down to Odette's eyes level, carefully holding out Alex small bruised arm. "That bastard! Waht the hell did he do?!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:51 pm

Odette studied the bruising on Alex's arm carefully, "I'm pretty sure Michael didn't cause these." She said after a moment, even if Michael didn't like the children that much she knew he would never hurt them, not like this.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Esmeralda Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:53 pm

Esme frowned and stoo back up. "You're thinking to nicely of him Oddie... you know what kind of person he is..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:00 am

Odette shook her head, "No...I know Michael, and he would never hurt me...not intentionally. He was the one who found the twins for me Esme, I mean if he hadn't...if he hadn't I...I would have..I would have given up." She whispered softly. It was sadly ironic how neither wanted the other to die on them....and yet she was grateful he had helped her.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:04 am

Something sort of snapped inside Esme as Odette kept defeding Korso. Yes, she was glad he ahd broguth her friends kids back, beaucse Esme wouldn't ahve been able tos top ehr from ending it all. But still... she kept defending a monster...
    "No you don't know him Odette. You're just being naive, as always," she said lowly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:10 am

Odette glared at Esme, "I am not naiive Esmeralda, I knew what I got myself into when I started a relationship with him." She said quietly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:15 am

"You call this a relashionship?" she raised her voice slightly. "He's never here, only very few times for his own fucking selfies reasons and you let yourself be used like it was nothing! Yet you still keep thinking he sees you as human being? That he cares about you? Ok, maybe he does, a little, but for how long until he abandons you for real? Or worse, kill all three of you. Just open your eyes for once in your life, you have two more importnat people to worry about now."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:02 am

"You don't think I haven't thought my relationship through with him? He may not be there for everything, but he is there when I need him...and frankly, that's all I need." She said shortly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:05 am

"...you're being selfish now Odette..." Esme glanced down at the twins sleeping peacefully in the woman's arms. "Living like this, will only be bad for them as they grow up."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:09 am

Odette shook her head, "No...no it won't, besides...I...I love him and he may not love me but I am not going to force him out of my life." She said flatly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:13 am

"Stop being so selfish!" She snapped. "You have Alex and Alice to think about now, don't you care how their life would be with that... that freak around?! You want them to end up like them? Or Hawkins?!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:16 am

Odette's eyes filled with tears, "Don't you dare say that! They won't turn out like them, not as long as I'm still alive!" She said loudly and then Alex started crying.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:55 pm