Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

One Small Favor (shared AU fanfic with Mikey/Dimitri)

Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

One Small Favor (shared AU fanfic with Mikey/Dimitri) - Page 4 Empty Re: One Small Favor (shared AU fanfic with Mikey/Dimitri)

Post  Esmeralda Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:21 am

"You're just to afraid to see the truth," she pressed on. "You're afraid of ebign alone, but you're not! Cna' you see that? You don't need Korso in your life, not when you ahev someone more important to care about..."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

One Small Favor (shared AU fanfic with Mikey/Dimitri) - Page 4 Empty Re: One Small Favor (shared AU fanfic with Mikey/Dimitri)

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:25 am

Odette took a deep breath, "I know I am not alone Esme...and I know you have your reasons not to trust them ok? But please just for once can you trust me?" She begged as she rocked her body to help Alex fall back asleep.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:30 am

"...are you just playing stupid?" The gypsy sounded now hurt instead. "When haven't I trust you? I've always ben there for you right? No matter what all the stupid things you've done..."
    She clenched her shakign fist, for the firts time feelign anger towards her friend."This is not aout trust, it's about protection."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:36 am

Odette sighed, this whole night was not going so well..."Esme, you have been my closest friend, if it hadn't been for you I would have lost Alice and Alex in childbirth. You were there for me whenever something has come up, and I'm sorry. I'm sorry I...I can't...I can't just walk away." She said softly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:39 am

"....then if you won't do shit about this, if you're still deciding to stay by that freak, then you kids deserve someone better.. soemone who would place them first."
    Esmeralda didnt' mean to say that out loud...
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:45 am

Odette's eyes narrowed and her grip became much more protective, "You should be very careful of what you say next." She said softly but dangerously.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:47 am

"Like you're one to talk," she snarled. "You should be very careful with you're spenidng time with, on who you'll have you kids be around. But then again, who cares right? as logn as you get to keep your man."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:50 am

Without a word Odette slapped her, "You're wrong...I love my children Esme." She said darkly before she turned to go.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:53 am

"Are you going after him?" she asked harshly and stepped infront of her, blocking her way to the door. "If you are, then leave these two here until you've gotten back you your senses. If yu ever rally ahd any. They desvere better."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:55 am

Odette glared at her, "I was going home...where the twins belong,Now please step aside." She said quietly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:58 am

"You'd think i'd be abl to sleep in peace after what just happend tonight?!" she hissed. "Like hell i'm lettign you go back home now, alone, i'm not plannign on getting punished when Koros returns and sees you're not here!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:10 am

"Then you can tell him I went home....the last thing I need is someone with me who wants to take away the only thing I have! Because I love these children Esme, and you are not taking them from me, not you not anybody." She said quietly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:24 am

"are you deaf as well? Fine then, go and throw these kids life awaay along with yours! I don't wnat tot kae them away from you Esme, i knwo that's thw wrost thign to do to a mother na dher childern," she spoke morse softly, looking hurt and regretfull, but stil firm. "I just wnat them to ahve the chance neither you or he got. And by tdoign this, your tkaing away that chance from them."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:32 am

Odette shook her head, "I have given them everything Esme....and while their father only stops by every now and then, he...he's there for me. He may not show it but he does care for me Esme and I have a feeling he'll start to care for his children as well." She said softly, she had to believe that...after all he had done so much for her.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:35 am

"....just do whatever the hell you wnat then," She mutetrd and opene dhte door, walking otu herself. Thye were both wrong and right on this matter, and Esme would surely regret having this fight after she'scalmed down. But right now, she needed get away from this drama. Nimatter what she did, all her attempts at helping were ignored or pushed to the side. Just liek her whole life has been.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:42 am

Odette sighed, she knew Esme was just trying to help and generally Odette might have listened to her but the stress of the night had gotten to her. She sighed and started walking towards her own home, she knew Esme had made some good points but so had she...she was doing the right thing right? She looked down at her children and smiled, both of them nestled close to one another in her arms. She vowed there and then that she wouldn't lose her children like she had that night...she was going to move the cribs to her room and keep a constant eye on them.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Michael Korso Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:44 am

Shit. Shitshitshitshit shit!
    Micke knew this would've been comming sooner or later, all beacuse he never ltisned to his own advice to stay away from people, avoiding from gettign to close to anyone. And now even Jospeh ahd willingly dragged himslef into this mess. He still culdn't undertand why... and he was his god damn twin.
    He rubbed his afce and leaned against the tree, trying to shut out eveything else.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:48 am

(Poor Mikey DX)
    Odette hadn't gone very far when she saw Michael leaning against a tree, he looked upset and Odette bit her lip..she had a bad feeling. "Michael...are you all right?" She asked with concern and some worry, almost as if knowing who was nearby Alice slowly woke up.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:53 am

(angsty Micke is angsty 8D)

The last person eh wnated o hear out all alone right now. He removed his hand form his face, the first thing he saw being Alice waking up. He would've laughed at himslef if he could, but he actully flet relived.
    "Go back to your friend you idiot," he snorted and turned to leave.

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:56 am

She sighed, she had been right something had happened, " We had a fight....but that doesn't matter, what's wrong Michael?" She asked she had seen how relieved he was when Alice had finally awoken...for some reasonthat obly made her worry more.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:00 am

"So? GO abck anyway, she at least knows how to tell right from wrong," he snorted and kept walking, ignoring her question. She had her kids back, wans't that enough?
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:12 am

"And have her try taking our kids again? No...I've had enough for that for one night." She said flatly and watched him. "I am grateful you found our kids Michael...thank you." She said quietly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:15 am

He frozed. "Our kids?" he repeated, voise low and darker than he usally would get it. "I don't have any," eh said dakrly and forced himslef to keep wlaking, or he might do something he'd regret later.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:19 am

She blinked as more tears started to reach her eyes, "Why are you pushing me away Michael?" She asked softly, she hated feeling like she couldn't help him.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:23 am

And now she was about to cry, it was easy for him to ear that by her voice.
    "Why do you keep telling yourself i should stay?" he asked back, softer thna before but still coldly. "It's not only about you anymore dette," he murmued, glancing down at the two twins.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:46 am