Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Grandmother Fa
Jasmine
Flynn Rider
Marina
8 posters

That's not a pleasant memory to have. [Tag: Flynnie]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

That's not a pleasant memory to have. [Tag: Flynnie] Empty That's not a pleasant memory to have. [Tag: Flynnie]

Post  Marina Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:20 am

First part here [XD]: http://nirethia.bestoforum.net/t804-regaining-a-memory-tag-marina

Marina stopped by the front door and dismounted her horse... ''Yes, he has a daughter that I haven't seen for a long while actually'', she pointed softly and walked to the porch. Taking a deep breath she knocked the door and called for Dymas or for Sara. Nobody answered. She walked back and looked throught the windows, but they were all covered with curtains.

She knocked again, and as it hasn't any answer inside she bit her lip and turned to Flynn, ''Do you think we should break in?'', she asked hesitantly.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

That's not a pleasant memory to have. [Tag: Flynnie] Empty Re: That's not a pleasant memory to have. [Tag: Flynnie]

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:36 am

Flynn dismounts from Max slowly but surely. He walks behind Marina, watching her look around. He looks around himself, scanning every detail. The plants in their front yard seemed to have decayed into just brown ash, their front stones began growing weeds, and the house looked vacant, usually servants at this time would be roaming around the house at least. A weird stench started to come from the house also.
    He looks back at Marina before putting up a hand to wait. They stand there for a few minutes before Flynn finally kicks the door open, groaning in pain as he does so. A Horrible decaying smell floods their noses.
    Marina
    Marina

That's not a pleasant memory to have. [Tag: Flynnie] Empty Re: That's not a pleasant memory to have. [Tag: Flynnie]

Post  Marina Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:43 am

Marina stepped back when she noticed what he was going to do. She reached him, seeing the pain expression he made after kicking the door down, ''Are you alrig---'', she frowned and covered her mouth and nose as that horrible smell flooded outside. ''What is this smell?'', her voice went out muffled through her fingers, and she peeked inside the house.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:50 am

"I'm Fine..." Flynn says, standing up straight. He was used to the smell, seeing a lot of dead bodies in his lifetime. "That smell is the smell of Dead Bodies." Flynn walks back over to Maximus, taking out his flame tools before walking into the house, grabbing the two nearest candles he can find. He lit both and gave Marina one. "Stay close..." He tells her before heading into the house, lighting every candle he found on the way.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:58 am

If her mouth wasn't covered, Flynn would see her mouth opening in horror. She took the candle Flynn handed to her and stayed as closer a possible to him. She was afraid of what they would finding inside the house. It seemed like it was abadoned for a long time. There wasn't any servant around, Marina could noticed the dusty furniture as they walked further inside. She turned around, feeling that putrid smell more strong at her left, she studied the room and put her hand upon his arm. ''I think the smell comes from the living room.'', she said quietly.

Last edited by Marina on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Flynn nods before heading into the living room, as he shines the candel on the wall, blood appears smeared acrossed it. Flynn briefly looks back at Marina before walking further in. The smell became clear and strong, meaning whatever died here, died sometime ago and not recently.

(( You pick who you want to see first Razz ))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:55 pm

That's not a pleasant memory to have. [Tag: Flynnie] Tumblr_mbqdwgp90j1rc08qco3_250

The smell was unbearable, and Marina staggered slightly when she saw the blood not only on the wall, but also at the floor. ''I'm staying here'', she whispered to Flynn by the door frame and watched the room as he shined up.

She gasped and had to backboard on the wall, or else she would fall on the floor when she saw Dymas, or at least what was him. His skin was dark, the eyes were all gone. He was swollen, and Marina could see a big blood stain at his shoulder and one knife stabbed on his chest right on his heart. ''Flynn, over there'', she cried, pointing at the corpse. There was something else else by Dymas feet, somebody with long dark hair was lying on the floor, with a big dry blood pool around. Marina gasped again and refused to see what was once her friend Sara.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Ålder : 29

Post  Jasmine Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:52 pm

Flynn looks back at Marina, making sure that she was Ok before walking over to the other corpse. The smell was absolutely horrid and as he shined the light, what was the remains of Sarah, matched the smell. Multiple stab wounds was clear on Sarah's decaying body. As he looked back at Dymas, he could see a knife, stained in blood from the blade to the hilt, ontop of Dymas's palm.
    "From the looks of it, Dymas killed his own daughter and ended his own life... Servants clearly haven't been here for awhile so no one had the knowledge to report it. You have to tell the Council, Miss Marina."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:12 am

Marina nodded quietly, ''I'm going ask for help, I-I'll be right back, Flynn'', she whispered and turned back, heading outside the house. She was glad for not being inside, where the smell was suffocating her and make her stomach twist in disgust. She mounted her horse and rode fast to the town square, she needed to be fast, and to find someone that could help.

As she was closer to the town square, she spotted some guards, ''You, go to the Court and ask the other Council members to meet me at Dymas' place. Tell them their presence is requested immediately'', she said regally and before the guards could say anything else, she turned around and rode back to the house.

The smell was worse than before, but Marina held herself and walked inside the house again. ''They are coming here'', she said quietly to Flynn and avoided looking at the corpses.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Antal inlägg : 241
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Grandmother Fa Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:25 am

Fa had been out of the room before the guards had even finished speaking. She could tell something really serious had happend, after hearing Marina was the oen who ahd requested them to come.
    Not waiting for Dimitri to retrun, she odrded some guards to coem with her back to Dymas mansion.

"Search the house," She orderd them as soon as they arrived and entred the house.
    Seeing the bodies, Fa's expression stayed calm and firmly. She only felt bad for his daughter.
    This would be the time for Dimitri to turn up, since he speialices in this sort of thing.
    "Rider," she spoke up whtout looking away from the gruesome scene. "What can you tell wiht this?"
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:37 am

It didn't take long for John to stride into the house, his expression calm and collected. He wasn't affected by the smell -- and, if he was, his expression wouldn't give any signs of it getting to him. He first went to Marina's side and kissed the top of her head. He kept his mouth shut otherwise, but did move over to Sara's body.

He stepped over her so that his feet were on both sides of her body and crouched down a bit. He gently turned her chin -- his hands covered in black gloves. He gently swept his hand down her face, closing her eye lids. He then went on about lifting her limbs gently and inspecting them, looking for signs of violence other than the stab wounds. Of course, with the decaying skin, moving anything risked it falling off. "Looks like she fought back," He mumbled solemnly.

That's not a pleasant memory to have. [Tag: Flynnie] Tumblr_m8z3bm6sAF1rtzlzf
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Ålder : 29

Post  Jasmine Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:59 am

Flynn bows slightly towards Fa before looking at John as he inspect Sarah. He walks over to Dymas and inspects all the marks on his skin. "Nail Marks, all over his arms and some on his face. Inflicted on meaning we can assume that Sarah gave it to him." Flynn stands, before shining the light all over the room, seeing several of items knocked down before standing on the other side of the room from Marina. Flynn blows out his candel, having a guard following him with is, beforestarting to move around the room trying to reinact the whole scene. He stepped back a few times, rewinding before continueing on.
    As he got to the end, where Dymas and Sarah laid, he furrowed his brows a bit, hating how this scene seemed... 'too clean' to be a murder and suicide scene. However, Flynn didn't question it, knowing his judgement was kind of fogged right now.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:54 am

Marina turned around and made room as they started arriving, first Fa with the guards, and then John. She leaned slightly towards him as he kissed her head, but she couldn't smile. She stood next to the door, and avoided looking at the bodies as much as possible. This all looked like a nightmare, the smell was making her mind fogged and the thought of Dymas killing his own daughter and then killing himself wasn't making anything better.

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Dimitri Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:13 am

Fa nodded when Flynn explained, thoguh she also couldn't help to think that this whole sence was to... clean, considering hat ahd happend. Though she was no expert in this, she could just eb thinking to much about it. She ha dknow Dymas the longest between the council members, always had fights baotu everything thta ahd to with work or personal life. she knew his ways, and never liked any if ot. But she also knew he's always cherrised his daughter more thna anything, so what could've possible made him do this? It didn't make sense to her... "Marina dear, you're still on a break, you don't ahve to be here,2 she told the womanly softly, croucing down to Dymas body for a closer look.

"I gotta say, this is one of the most grussome crimse scenes i've been to latley," a calm, slightly excited voice spoke up when another figure entered the room. Everyone knew his weird interest when it came to this sort of stuff, s his small excitment wouldn't really be a shock to anyone. "...for how long have they been dead?" Dimitri asked, inspecting the bodies curiously.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:47 am

John watched Flynn curiously, arching a brow as he noted the boys expression. He didn't question him, though and instead turned his hues towards Dimitri. He didn't trust the male, but they did share an interest in dead bodies -- crime scenes. He opened up her shirt and examined the wounds. "Based on the decaying flesh around the puncture wounds nearest her heart, I'd say about a month," He murmured, then made a clicking sound with his tongue, shaking his head as he examined the stabs. "Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy..." He muttered absently to himself. "Five stab wounds, not one of them directly to the heart. Definitely a crime of passion," He sighed disappointingly.

He pursed his lips before peeling back a flap of the skin and scowling at the sights of maggots frolicking within her rib cage, having eaten through the muscle tissue over the time she'd been dead. "Definitely a month."
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:14 am

"My question isn't when but why?" Flynn says before looking around the home once more. He couldn't see a clear motive why Dymas would kill his Daughter? Stress from the Council? He wouldn't kill her like the way he did.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:40 am

Marina jumped slightly on her feet as Dimitri approached from behind her and made his way into the room. As Fa croched, Marina felt the urge to stand next to her, and help her in anything she needed.

''I might have the weakest stomach in the room, but I know I need to be here. Mr Rider and I are witnesses of the crime scene.'', she said quietly, looking from her to the guards nearby. As John made a sound she looked only to him, and not the body under him. But it didn't work and she almost puke when she saw the maggots on Sara. ''Could you please sover it back, John?'', she asked softly and foccused her gaze into a clean spot at the wall in front of her.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:48 am

Fa scoffed and stood back up, putting her hands behidn her back as she looked around the room. No... she couldnät belive Dymas had killed her daughter, not over anything. The man was far from being a saint and was the most brutal amongst the members, but she knew he'd never been able to hurt his own family.

"A month huh? Not to long after the ball massacre then," Dimitri msued to himslef, now walking around the room and inspecting the blood stained walls. "Any of you think it's got soemthign to do with that? I mean, the old man had alot of enemies, so there could've been plenty of different motives to why he's now a half rotten corpse."
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:42 am

John looked up to Marina and gave her an apologetic smile. "Yes, sorry, of course," He mumbled, placing the skin back over the exposed rib cage. He stood and moved to stand beside Marina, first taking off his gloves before he put his arm around her waist to hold her at his side. "I wouldn't doubt it," He muttered, shrugging his shoulders. "The massacre looks bad on all of our records. Perhaps he didn't want to live with the shame and didn't want Sara to have the shame on her name, either?" John offered, his expression ridden of emotion -- the facade he always for work, especially for serious matters.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Antal inlägg : 284
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-15

Post  Anastasia Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:11 pm

"Even so, Dymas would kill his daughter so haneously like he did..." Flynn says, furrowing his eyesbrows before looking at Dimitri. "That is true... And I don't know if I only noticed it but this crime scene is too clean to... choreographed. I retraced the steps and all of them are on perfect strides, none missing, no mistakes... As if a Professional did this..."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:52 pm

Marina studied Fa for a moment, and almost laughed seeing the old woman didn't need any help. She bit her lip and looked up to John and he held her by his side. She leaned closer and rested her side upon his as he held her hand on his at her waist. She looked around the room, trying to see things like Flynn did, but all she saw was blood and two rotten bodies. ''Dymas was a very proud man, and Sara wanted to leave him, she, she told me...'', she said quietly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:32 am

"He would never even think of hurting his daughter, even if she'd leave him," Fa stated. "I've known this rotten bastard half my life, i know what he is capable off. and this is not one of those things."
    She looked over at Flynn. "So what you're saying about thise whole thing being to clean, I agree on that."

With his back turned to the rest, still inspecting the blood on the walls with interest Dimitri smirked to himself. He did love it when people used their brains.

xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:07 am

John remained silent, figuring his best bet was comforting Marina at the moment. He leaned down and kissed the top of her head. He was too far detached from the member of the council they spoke of. Hell, he wasn't too disappointing to see Dymas dead. He closed his eyes and sighed, knowing he shouldn't think like that.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:10 am

Flynn nods, "The only thing we can do now is assume, but I reccommend we come back at Day and inspect the house which much more light than simple candles. We might find better evidence and possibly make a list of suspects."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:21 am

Marina just nodded quietly while the other discussed. She was glad John was by her side, comforting her. It was true that she wasn't sad Dymas was dead, he finally got what he deserved and now she didn't have to worry about him, but as she saw the deformed frame of Sara, her heart squeezed, she liked the girl, and wanted her to be happy, and not having this fate.

''I believe we should give a decent funeral for them. I know Dymas doens't deserve it, b-but Sara was my friend, and...'', she couldn't hold herself anymore and wrapped her arms around John's neck as she hid her face upon his chest and started crying quietly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:01 pm