Marriage By Force Ch1 (AU fanfic)

Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 27

Marriage By Force Ch1 (AU fanfic)

Post  Odette on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:13 am

(Ohh gosh I'm such a drama queen....add to that I'm loopy on pain pills so really this fanfic might have super cheesy moments and shit XDD anywayz this story is so long I'm cutting it into two segments...soo yeeah XDD)

Odette looked down at her hands and sighed she had come back from yet another assassination. She ran a hand through her hair after she released it from her braid. She glanced towards the bedroom and sighed...she wouldn't admit it out loud but she was reluctant to sleep there. She stared down at her uniform and laughed dryly it was covered in blood. Generally Odette was fairly neat when it came to kills but this time she had chosen to be slightly more brutal. She smirked and then headed towards her room, either way she needed to change and get her mind off of Lord Rothbart and his continuous advances towards her. Lord Rothbart had gotten it into his head a few months ago that he and Odette were meant for each other. Odette shuddered at the very idea, Michael was so much more well...agreeable then Lord Rothbart. She changed out of her uniform and into a nightgown and almost headed to bed. Her eyes landed on the window where some nights Michael would sneak in through to visit her....tonight she had a feeling wouldn't be one of those nights. She sighed and slowly drifted off to bed with her thoughts slowly circling in her head. The following morning she awoke and went through her usual morning routine both Alice and Alex were out. Alex was no doubt in town being a general womanizer and Alice was probably in the woods reading. She sighed and rubbed her forehead trying to decide what to do. A sudden knock sounded on the door and Odette went to open it, she opened the door and held back a grimace. "Lord Rothbart...what brings you here?" She asked as she stayed in one place refusing to allow him in. "Ahhh Lady Odette, I was just in the neighborhood I thought I might drop by...may I come in?" He asked, the look on his face advising her not to say no. Odette smiled tightly, "I was about to do some chores so maybe some other time." She said and made to shut the door but Lord Rothbart was quicker and wedged his foot between the door and the door frame. "Oh trust me Odette I really think you'll want to let me in." He said flatly and with a chilling smile. Odette's gaze was drawn to a familiar knife in his hand...her knife...shit[/] the look on her face obviously gave her away as Lord Rothbart smirked at her. "I think we have a lot to discuss...don't we?" He asked with a smirk. Odette reluctantly opened the door and allowed him in, his eyes swept the room as he entered. "I informed my men that if I don't come back at a reasonable time to have you arrested." He said with a fake sympathetic smile. Odette sighed and closed the door, so he also had a plan in case she tried anything. She really did have the worst luck in the world, she folded her arms and studied him. "What do you want?" She asked bluntly. Lord Rothbart smirked at her, "If you were to marry me Odette, I could promise safety for you and your children, what do you say?" He asked. Odette blinked and then looked away from him as she willed herself not to fling any sharp object she found at him. "And if I don't?" She asked quietly. She moved towards the window, needing something to focus on. Her eyes widened when she saw a familiar figure pressed up outside the window out of sight of course. She swallowed hard and met his gaze, her face blank as she studied him. "If you don't marry me, you and your children will be executed." Lord Rothbart said, Odette's eyes closed and she had to lean against the windowsill to keep her balance. She couldn't allow her children to suffer because of a career choice she had made. Meeting his gaze, she saw him frowning and shaking his head, Odette just met his gaze still face blank. "You're not giving me a whole lot of time." She said quietly. Lord Rothbart suddenly gripped her shoulders and turned her to look at him. "You have feelings for someone else?" He asked in a dangerous low tone. It was all Odette could do not to fight him off, "No....no I don't." she said quietly. She was protecting Michael by saying this...so why did it hurt so much more? "So....will...you...marry me?" asked Lord Rothbart his hands tightening on her shoulders as he asked the question. Odette wanted to cry...[i]where was the justice? "Yes....I....I'll marry you." She said softly. She flinched as he inclined his head about to kiss her but Odette turned her head avoiding any contact. "When should we have the wedding?" She asked quietly, focusing on a point a little ways off. If Lord Rothbart was bothered by the fact that she hadn't allowed a kiss he didn't show it. "Why don't you decide?" He asked quietly. Odette wished she could say never but she was going to have to say otherwise. "Tommorow? Will that work?" She asked, she wanted nothing more then to get the whole ordeal done and over with. Lord Rothbart's eyes glinted, "A Saturday wedding...very well then, I shall see you at the church...I should talk to the Reverend about what time we can have the wedding." He said as he thought out loud. Odette nodded and waited until he left, before she turned to look at the window. She moved towards it and looked outside directly at him, "I'm sorry." She whispered. He didn't say anything just stared at her even as she shut the window.
    --
    Mike felt like someone had actually stomped on his heart. He stayed outside by the window for a few more minutes...Odette was getting married. For the first time in his life Mike was...jealous. She had said she didn't have feelings for someone else and maybe a few years ago this may have been a good thing to hear but now...now he was angry that she hadn't said that she did...why lie? Unless of course she was protecting him again...that thought both warmed and chilled him. She was always putting herself out for him even before herself...and now she was marrying someone else. Why did this bother him so much anyway?! Deep down he knew the answer but he refused to believe it. After all he didn't believe in...in love anyway...right? He glanced back at the house...somehow along the way he had started to fall in love with the girly, "Damn it." He muttered angrily and left, he needed to kill some people...
    --
    When Alice heard the news she had been horrified, "Wait...you're marrying him?!" She demanded as she stared at her mother. It was just the two of them and Alice wished her brother would have come home that night...as this marriage affected them all. "B..but why?" She asked as she tried not to picture that creep taking the position of father and husband. She was even more disgusted at the thought of that man sharing her mother's bed. "He threatened you and Alex...if I hadn't said yes, then we would all be arrested and executed." Her mother said quietly. Alice felt even sicker and she put her head in her hands as she felt a headache come on, "This is wrong." She whispered. Odette didn't say anything just kept a white-knuckled grip on her glass. Alice glanced up and studied her mother, "Does dad know?" She asked softly. Odette looked ready to cry at the mention of Michael and looked down at the wine, "Oh he knows." She said quietly. Alice wondered even more at the heart-broken look on her mom's face. "What happened?" She asked quietly. Odette slowly looked up at Alice, "I told Lord Rothbart I didn't have feelings for someone else...and your father was right outside the window." She said and looked down, her eyes filling with tears. Alice shook her head and looked down, "Dad knows you love him." She said quietly, at least she hoped her dad knew. Odette gave her a bitter smile and gently squeezed Alice's hand, "Maybe so." She said quietly to Alice before she stood up. "I have to wake up early tommorow to buy a wedding dress." She said quietly and Alice felt even worse. "I'll go with you." She said quietly. Odette gave her a grateful smile, "That would be nice." She said softly. Leaning down Odette pressed a kiss against Alice's temple before she turned and left the kitchen. Alice watched her mother leave and buried her head in her hands, what was her mom going to do?
    --
    Odette entered her room and froze when she saw Michael leaning against the wall opposite with a dark look in his eyes. At the sight of him Odette felt her bottom lip start to wobble and she looked down. He was covered in blood but Odette preferred seeing him that way. "I...I'm sorry." She whispered as tears started to fall down. It wasn't long before she herself had sunk to the floor in a heap as more tears fell. She didn't really register that he had scooped her off of the floor and had carried her to the bed until he was lying next to her. "How many times am I going to have to tell you not to say that to me girly?" He asked dryly and for the first time that entire evening Odette felt a little laugh escape. "Too many." She whispered softly as she studied him. He was staring at her with a curious look on his face that Odette couldn't quite place, "What?" She asked quietly. He didn't say anything only leaned forward and kissed her. Even the kiss felt different but Odette gently kissed him back before she pulled away, "I...I'm sorry for what I said to Rothbart..I really do love you." She whispered. Michael nodded and then drew her in for another kiss. Odette was surprised that he was the one kissing her that night. Deep down she knew why though and after a few more kisses she pulled back slowly, "He..he found my knife Michael...its evidence proving that I'm a killer. It was one of the reasons why I said yes." She said quietly, in order to be completely safe she needed that knife back. She moved to get up but Michael gave her a look, "I'll get your knife back." He said and Odette knew better then to argue. "As nice as it would be...you can't kill him Michael." She said quietly, she had a feeling Michael would kill Rothbart just because. Michael gave her a look, "Don't worry Odette...I have a plan." He said quietly, Odette nodded and then gently squeezed his hand, "Good." She whispered. Michael leaned forward and kissed her again letting his lips linger against hers before he whispered, "I love you." Odette froze and she stared at him with a feeling of confusion and hope. "Really?" She squeaked and Michael let a small almost smile grace his lips, "Surprisingly yes." He said with a shake of his head that Odette chose to ignore. "Well its about time you admitted it." She said playfully to which Michael shook his head, "Don't flatter yourself." He shot back and then leaned forward to kiss her again. Odette smiled into the kiss and reluctantly pulled away knowing that if the knife was to be retrieved it had to be soon. "You don't have to do this Michael." She whispered suddenly worried for him, Michael gave her a look and Odette nodded, "Right...forget I mentioned it." She muttered. He shook his head a small smirk on his face, "I'll see you tommorow." He said quietly and gave her a deep kiss before he turned and left.
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Re: Marriage By Force Ch1 (AU fanfic)

Post  Dimitri on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:25 am

WHERE'ES PART 2?! *calms down* i'll be waiting.... waaaaaaiting >83

Don't worry, mickey may ahve been a bit occ here but it doens't matetr 'cause this sotry is still wdonerful ;3; even Mickey cna change due to age right? ..... well... a little... and this was good! Keep it up! PART 2 NOW 8D
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 27

Post  Odette on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:39 am

Ok *goes to work on part 2* I will try making Mikey more in character x3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:08 pm