Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Marriage By Force Ch2 (AU futurefic)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Marriage By Force Ch2 (AU futurefic) Empty Marriage By Force Ch2 (AU futurefic)

Post  Odette Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:15 pm

(I think I made Mikey more in character this time around Razz XDD this is dedicated to my wonderful wifey Ami <3333 thabk you for always being there for me and listening to my meltdowns. You are my biggest inspiration and I LOOVE YOU!!!! WARNINGS- This fic contains graphic details of torture and sex, you have been warned Wink)

Michael made his way to Lord Rothbart's, his mind on two objectives...one getting the knife. Then there was number two...making Rothbart pay for trying to take Odette. He had told Odette he wouldn't kill him and he meant it....that didn't mean he wouldn't have some fun with him. He entered the Mansion silently and took out all of his gaurds swiftly and silently. After everyone was dead he entered Lord Rothbart's room. It wasn't hard to find Odette's knife and he pocketed it before he turned to Lord Rothbart's sleeping form. He glowered at him before he roughly dragged him off the bed and tied him to a chair. He turned and casually broke one of Rothbart's fingers. The pain was enough to wake up Rothbart. The man cried out and looked at his finger which was now bent at an awkward angle. He stammered for a moment and then looked at the dark silhouette of the man across from him who smelled like blood. His eyes widened in recognition and he seemed to sink lower in the chair as Michael approached him. "So the rumors are true then?" Rothbart asked as he tried to act like Michael didn't frighten him. "The town slut and the town murderer are in cahoots." He sneered and then laughed darkly. "Well tommorow I'll have her in my bed....and I'll have her willing or not." He said with a smirk. Michael didn't say anything but his eyes darkened still more. Without a word he snapped Rothbart's wrist so that it hung limply. Rothbart thrashed in the chair as he glared up at Michael. Michael didn't say anything only started twisting one of Rothbart's fingers on his wrist until it snapped. He kept doing this until every finger on the man's wrist was broken. Rothbart glared at Michael, "You're a coward!" He snarled. Michael paused and just looked at the man with a blank look in his eyes that nevertheless were bonechilling. Without a word he broke the other man's hand, he did the same thing to the fingers on this hand as well. Rothbart was barely conscious at this point but Michael withdrew his own knife and started dragging the point down Rothbart's arm. Blood dripped onto the carpet but Michael didn't pay it any mind. He moved the knife and stabbed Rothbart in the leg viciously. Rothbart roared and strained against the ropes binding
    him to the chair. Michael just looked up at him blankly, unfazed by his cries of pain. Moving the knife he stabbed Rothbart in the other leg. Rothbart glared at him, "Y...you really...care...for...that...slut huh?" He asked somehow managing to smile despite the pain he was no doubt feeling. Something snapped inside Michael then, holding the dripping knife up he plunged the knife into the man's private area. Rothbart's eyes widened and then he slumped unconscious. Growling Michael roughly yanked the knife free. Standing up he broke one of Rothbart's legs before he turned and left...he had done his job.
    --
    Odette woke up to Michael opening the window, "Michael? Are you all right?" She asked. Michael didn't say anything just wordlessly handed her the knife. She took it from him and then kissed him. Michael's hands pulled her closer against him. Odette moaned into the kiss and then gently tugged him back to the bed. He didn't protest only followed her and kept their lips connected. He wasn't losing her...never again...he trailed his lips down and bit down on her neck hard enough to leave a mark. He smirked against her skin before he trailed his lips back against hers. One of his hands moved down and roughly massaged her breast against the silky fabric. She gasped into the kiss and slid her hands to rub his shoulders. His hand moved and slid the straps of her nightgown off before he helped her remove it. He had never really appreciated how beautiful she had looked naked until now. He didn't say anything, he just moved his lips back towards hers. His hand transferred attention from one breast to the other. She arched closer against him as her own hands slipped under his shirt. She helped him remove that barrier and ran her hands along his muscular chest. She bit her bottom lip as his mouth left hers to move down towards one breast. He captured it with his teeth and lightly nipped and sucked on her breast as Odette released a shaky moan. He moved his mouth to her other breast while his hand pinched and massaged the other. Odette moaned and bit her lip as her body responded to the pleasure. She kept moving her own hands down and along his back as she pressed her lower body against his. With a grunt Michael pulled himself away long enough to remove his pants and his own underwear. Odette gasped at the feeling of their naked bodies pressed against one another's. Michael moved himself so that his hard member brushed her wet slit. He moved his mouth back up to Odette's and reunited their lips as he entered her roughly. Odette gasped into his mouth and met his thrusts with her own. It started out slow at first but then gradually built to a much faster pace with Odette climaxing first. Michael came soon after her but he had removed himself from her and had come onto her stomach. He rolled himself off of her and lay next to her. He drew the blankets around them and pulled Odette against him. She curled up against him and for once Michael didn't mind the close contact.
    --
    "I think mom isn't marrying Lord Rothbart." Alice told her brother who was sitting across from her at the kitchen table. Alex raised an eyebrow, "What makes you say that?" He asked as he studied her. Alice glanced back in the direction of her mom's room. "Lets just say dad came to visit." She said and turned back around with her face burning. She wasn't stupid, she had heard her parents going at it the night before. Alex slowly understood where she was going with that, "Its about time he actually did something." He muttered while casting a look towards his mom's room. "Yeah well, I'm glad he stepped in." Alice said quietly before she smiled at Alex, "Wanna come to the river with me?" She asked shyly. Alex grinned at her, "Yeah sure...we can have some fun." He said and winked at her which only made Alice's blush brighten before she got up and led the way outside.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Marriage By Force Ch2 (AU futurefic) Empty Re: Marriage By Force Ch2 (AU futurefic)

Post  Dimitri Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:23 am

awwwwwwww wifey<33333 for me? and am i really your inspiration?? ;3; pfffft, I LVOE YOU EVEN MORE! no contest there Cool

O.O
    Dayyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmm Mickey, joey taught you well I see 8D /SHOT
    Ok, hon, this was perfect! Especially the troture scene (there's something wrong with me) and you really kept him in character this time! I told you it wasn't gonna be lame! TAHNKS FOR LETTING ME READ!
    and tihihi.... Alex... even if it was only the last short part, you got him right on there as well ;D
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Marriage By Force Ch2 (AU futurefic) Empty Re: Marriage By Force Ch2 (AU futurefic)

Post  Odette Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:29 am

I'M SOOOO GLAD YOU LOVED IT!!! ;3; This was just so much fun for me to write <33333 and ofc you are my inspiration <3333333

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:51 pm