Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The Chronicles Of Nirethia (the book)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

The Chronicles Of Nirethia (the book) Empty The Chronicles Of Nirethia (the book)

Post  Odette Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Ok I am writing a book for this rp...and I have to finish it by next Saturday, yes I have a goal XDD This will be the most I have ever pressed myself o-o however I was thinking that the roleplay does have a good plot and one that I wanr to have present during the series. Yes I want to make a series o-o and before I chicken out and change my mind XDD since the deadline is soon, I was wondering if some of you would help me by suggesting who I should write the perspective from. In other words the main characters XDD Each book will have three people narrating what's going on, a Royal, a Council member and a Citizen. Soo I'm leaving it up to you all :3 Oh and Emmi if you don't want me writing this that's totally fine with me x3
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

The Chronicles Of Nirethia (the book) Empty Re: The Chronicles Of Nirethia (the book)

Post  Prince Philip Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:30 am

Psst!!!! Philip!!!!! Razz
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

The Chronicles Of Nirethia (the book) Empty Re: The Chronicles Of Nirethia (the book)

Post  Jane Porter Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:42 am

Ok the cjaracters: Odette,Flynn and Philly 8D
    Cale
    Cale

Antal inlägg : 260
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-03

Post  Cale Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:25 am

YAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers I WIN!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:26 pm