Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I Found You Part 2 (tags Charming)

Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

I Found You Part 2 (tags Charming) Empty I Found You Part 2 (tags Charming)

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:56 am

Aurora could tell he was nervous and bit her lip as she turned around with her back facing him. She pulled her hair over one shoulder so that way the buttons could be seen easier. "Thank you Charming." She whispered trying to sound like her usual happy self.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

I Found You Part 2 (tags Charming) Empty Re: I Found You Part 2 (tags Charming)

Post  Prince Philip Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:50 am

Philip looked up hesitantly as he heard the slight rustle of her dress and the movement of her hair, and he bit his lip slightly as he closed the distance between them, his eyes now focused on the back of her dress, and then slowly reached up to undo the buttons running down the back, swallowing another lump that had formed in his throat. He let out a shaky laugh as Aurora tried to lighten the atmosphere with his old nickname, which oddly, did help him to relax, at least a little, enough so that he could begin to undo the buttons of her dress.

"Anytime Mia Bella Rosa," Philip murmured softly, warmth and a hint of a smile in his tone. Once the back of Aurora's dress was open, Philip just stood there for a second looking at her back blankly, but then quickly regained his composure, shaking his head slightly and then reaching over to pick up Anya's nightgown. He rolled it up and gently slid it over her head, so that she could be covered when she removed her dress. He reached up nervously to help her slide the sleeves of her dress down, his fingers grazing her skin softly as they moved down, and he then tapped her shoulder to tell her she could turn around, holding his hands out by her shoulders in case she did need his help even with that. He smiled softly as she looked up at him and then looked down as he gently helped guide her arms into the sleeves of the nightgown.

When she was finally in the nightgown, Philip's body was finally help to relax some and he brushed back some of Aurora's blonde hair from her face a couple times and then gently took her face in his hands before leaning in a kissing her forehead softly, lasting longer then a kiss like that typically did. He furrowed his brow deeply before leaning away, but smiled down warmly to her as he stood back up, keeping his eyes locked on hers, and lightly rubbed her cheek with his thumb. "You should get some rest. I'll come check on you and bring you some food in a little while, kay?" he instructed her gently, tilting his head to side a bit.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:59 am

She nodded a huge part of her wishing that they could remain like this for awhile. She took in a shaky breath and then leaned into him, " I'm so lucky to have you as my friend Char I mean really thank you." She whispered and kissed him gently on the cheek.
    (And yes I shortened the name XDD Muahahaha)
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:46 am

((No problemo chica! Wink))

Philip leaned his forehead down against hers as Aurora leaned into him, smiling contently, still rubbing her cheek softly. He was so relieved Aurora was okay, that she was safe, and sound, and here. With him. He leaned back after she spoke so he could meet her eyes, his own focused on only her. "You can always count on me. I will always be there to help you, no matter what," he assured her, his voice firm but still warm.

Philip kissed her forehead again lightly and then pulled her into a deep embrace, wrapping his arms around her shoulders tightly and burying his face in her hair as he closed his eyes and he just took in everything about her. Her heartbeat, her smell, her warmth. Everything. And it only pushed him more towards his next move. He lightly kissed the top of her head and then turned his face to glare out across the bed at the wall as he thought about if he was really going to do it, if he was going to confront Dimitri, his jaw setting as he verified it was what he had to do.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:57 pm

Aurora knew Phillip was debating on what he should do and when his body tensed against hers she pulled away. "Just be careful Phillip." She whispered quietly, she knew that Phillip was determined to confront Dimitri and that worried her.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:30 am

Philip looked down in slight surprise as Aurora pulled back, but smiled down softly at her as she spoke, bringing one hand up to brush back some hair to be able to gently hold her face. "You know me. When am I not careful?" he joked lightly. He then chuckled softly as he shook his head, face towards the floor. "I will be careful this time," he assured, his tone still light, and then leaned down to kiss her forehead once more. "Let's get you into bed hm?" he asked softly, raising an eyebrow playfully and then turning so that he was standing right next to Aurora, arm around her shoulders while the other was out just in case, and then starting the walk the couple steps to the bed, pulling the covers down for his injured friend.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:45 am

She slowly got into bed with his help and then grabbed his hand before he could leave, "Look Phillip....I know you can handle yourself just fine but trust me when I say...Dimitri...he's unpredictable." She said quietly.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:55 am

Philip hovered around Aurora as she got into the bed, just in case, and brought the covers over her lightly, sending a small wink to her before he started to turn towards the door. He looked back, at her hand and then her face, as she grabbed his hand to keep him there, and he smiled down softly as he sat beside her on the edge of the bed, taking her hand in both of his. "I will be careful. I promise," he reassured her in a soothing voice as he lightly massaged her hand. He then reached up with one hand, keeping hold of hers with the other, to lightly cup her cheek and caress it softy with his thumb. "And you know I trust you with my life," he said lightly before leaning in to kiss her forehead.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:23 am

Aurora had moved her head up the same time his lips landed against her own, she was so stunned she didn't know what to do exactly.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:45 am

Philip's eyes widened in surprise when he felt Aurora's lips beneath his own, and his brain had completely shut down. What was he gonna do? He loved Jasmine. So he had to pull back right? But something.... Something did feel nice...With her....Like this. He closed his eyes and lightly kissed her, so as not to hurt her feelings or anything by pulling away too quickly, but also to not prolong the kiss when he was with Jasmine-er, sort of.

Philip smiled softly to Aurora as he pulled away and rubbed her cheek softly as he met her deep blue eyes. "I will return soon," he assured her softly. "Don't go getting yourself into trouble," he teased lightly, raising his eyebrow and eying her playfully. He gave her one more warm smile before he looked down at his lap and then stood and headed for the door, not releasing her face until he had to, and smiling back at her as he did so. He stopped once he was in front of the door, and then hesitantly reached up and grabbed the handle, and then slowly turned it and pulled it open. He then stopped just outside the door and looked back over his shoulder, smiling back at Aurora, and then winking at her once he was turned around and closing the door gently.

All emotions drained from his face as he stared down at his hand on the door knob, until he remembered where he was going and he looked up and over towards the stairs, his eyes now filled with an angry fire. He walked quickly down the hallway, and then down the stairs, and out to the court, his fists in tight balls, his arms still, by his side. He would start his search for Dimitri at the court, and if he didn't find the bastard there, he would then expand his search. He was going to track down this loathsome son-of-a-bitch, and make him pay, if it was the last thing he did.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:53 am

Aurora was gently surprised when he had actually kissed her back , she couldn't deny how nice it was kissing him. It was slightly different from when Dimitri had kissed her, she watched him leave with worry in her eyes and straightened in the bed...she knew now that she wouldn't be able to sleep.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:58 am