Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hope For Tommorow (shared fanfic with Dimi)

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Hope For Tommorow (shared fanfic with Dimi) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hope For Tommorow (shared fanfic with Dimi)

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:07 am

Something snapped in Dimitir as their mother yanedk Jane away from him, and befor he realsied it himself, he had punched her, forcefully pushing her bakc and almost makig her fall. "Don't you ever fucking touch her again!"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Hope For Tommorow (shared fanfic with Dimi) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hope For Tommorow (shared fanfic with Dimi)

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:15 am

(Holy craap o-o me likey x3)
    Jane stumbled and then hurried back towards Dimitri her eyes wide and frightened. "How dare you hurt your mother! You lousy ingrate!" Their father roared and picked up Dimitri by the collar while Jane shrieked and started punching and kicking his legs. Their mother stood up and gave a vicious glare towards Dimitri, "Well not much you can do about it since you'll be gone!" She spat as she spit out some blood.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:20 am

"Put the boy down," the noble orderd, voice stern and eys hard as he stepped inside the room. "Remember our agrement."
    Dimtri imediently froze as he heard his voice,a dn stopped kickign and wriggling in his father's grasp.
    He flet hismelf start to tremble a little when his father did as told, his legs almsot giving out unde rhim when his feet tocuhed the floor.
    Agrement? Why did that scare him even more...?
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:24 am

Jane had stopped trying to hurt their father as well and once Dimitri was on the floor rushed to his side. She wrapped her arms around him and just clung to him, she had a feeling she knew exactly what agreement they were talking about.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:28 am

"Thank you," the noble mutterd, lookign down at the two children. The boy was terrife dit would seem, even to scared to realise he was being embraced by the younger girl.
    "So, I'll be back in a few days. And I want to see them both in good shape."
    With that said he turned and left, his servant close behind.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:33 am

Once he was gone, their father rounded on them "Get up." He growled as he kicked Dimitri. Jane glared at him before she gently helped Dimitri up. "I think you both will be staying in the basement." Their mother said as she glared diwn at them.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:38 am

Dimitir's fist clenched as he forced himself to stand up. "Someday," he mumbled under his breath. "Someday, I'll make sure the both of you get sent straight down to hell!"

((8D))

Last edited by Dimitri on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:42 am

(And he follows through with that all right Twisted Evil )
    Their parents merely looked amused and shoved both of them into the basement, Jane flinched when she heard the door lock. She clung to Dimitri, "Its really happening isn't it?" She asked sadly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:55 am

((hell yeah he does xD and he makes sure they don't get buried either >83))

Growling, Dimitri yanked his arm free from jane's hold, only to run up to the door and kiick and punch at it. He didn't stopp, not even when his hand staretd to bleed and his feet goign numb.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:59 am

Jane hurried towards him and pulled him away from the door as best she could though a few of those hits landed on her, "Dimitri, stop! You'll hurt yourself." She whimpered and stared at him with worry in her eyes.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:06 am

He froze when he accidnetly hurt her, starign wide eyed at hs sister. "J-janey i'm sorry..." he stutterd, reaching otu a ahnd to touch ehr but quikcly withdrew it. "I'm just..."
    Scared. So very very scared.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:11 am

Jane grabbed his hand before he could lower it, "Its ok Dimi....I'm scared too." She whispered, for once knowing what it was that made him act like this.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:17 am

He choked out a shaky laugh and quickly wiped away the tears before they fall. "Yeah, even your big brother gets scared. But don't worry, i'lls till get us out of here... I promise..."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:19 am

She nodded, "I know you will...you always keep your promises." She whispered and leaned against him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:22 am

He couldn't keep up his smile anymore, andlet few tears escape. He was so selfish... he was suppsoe to be the strong one here and protect Jane, he couldn't be weak...
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:28 am

(Ohh Dimi ;3; *huggles him*)
    Jane heard him crying and clung to him with even more tenderness, "I'll always try and be with you Dimi...I promise." She whispered.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:31 am

((Dim: I'm NOT crying D'x *ciresharder* Me: xDDD))

He just held on to her, hiding his afce in ehr shoulder. He was so pathetic... one day, he'll make a change, make everything better for them both. No matetr what he'll ahve to to do reach his goal, he'll make it.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:34 am

(Jane: Dimi I wuv you x3 Me: XDD)
    Jane let him cry into her shoulder as a few tears of her own escaped, she never wanted to lose the one person who meant so much to her...she just didn't want to fathom it.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:05 am

He pulled hismelf togheter and gently psuhed ehr away, hiding his eyes to wip away the tears. "You must be hungry right?" he asked then, smilign a little as he fished out something from his pocket. "Here, we just bought ths bread. I'm sure you'd love it..."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:19 am

Jane brightened, "Oh that sounds good." She said quietly and smiled up at him as she wiped at her face as well doing her best to hide her tears.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:32 am

He smiled and teared the bread in two. Better just eat this now, who knows whe they'll get bread this good next time.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:01 pm

After he handed her one side of the bread, Jane eagerly bit into it. She sniled up at her brother as she chewed the bread which just then tasted heavenly to her. "Thanks Dimi." She whispered softly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 pm