Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Both [Tag: Belle and Kida][AU fanfic][R: ???]

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Both [Tag: Belle and Kida][AU fanfic][R: ???] - Page 2 Empty Re: Both [Tag: Belle and Kida][AU fanfic][R: ???]

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:05 pm

"Yet," Kida repeated with a smirk on her lips. Belle too smirked towards Eric's words and bit her lip as he nipped her ear. She almost started to say be gentle, simply because she had always liked it when they made love instead of being rough. But, she wasn't sure if Kida would be happy with them making love. So, she said nothing. She liked both anyway. A sharp breath of air was sucked through her teeth as he pushed into her, her hips clenching around him a bit. She cried out as he did it again. By the third time, she was moaning in pure pleasure. "Fuck!" She gasped, digging her nails into the bed as she felt his rough pace into her. Kida smirked and leaned up to kiss Eric, meeting him halfway.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Both [Tag: Belle and Kida][AU fanfic][R: ???] - Page 2 Empty Re: Both [Tag: Belle and Kida][AU fanfic][R: ???]

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:49 pm

After giving Kida a long breathless kiss, he turned back to Belle and held her still by her hips as he put his pace into her. Being rough reminded Eric of his night stands. He fucked any pretty girl just by the pleasure of doing it, no feeling or commitment. But with Belle with were different, he cared about her and slowly his pace changed turning to rough to a gentle one. He slid his hands up into her body as he leaned down to her. Then he kissed her neck and looked up to Kida with a devilish smile as he murmured next to Belle's ear. ''Don't you want to taste Kiki?''

Last edited by Eric Storm on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:59 pm

Belle smiled breathlessly as she felt Eric slow his pace, allowing her to really feel him. She groaned softly, tilting her head to allow him to kiss her neck. At his words, she smiled crookedly and looked over to Kida. Kida arched a brow and giggled a bit. "Have you ever done that, Belle?" Kida whispered, to which Belle replied with a shake of her head. "Mm... Learning experience, then," Kida smirked. She moved over to lay beneath Belle and leaned up on her elbows. "Just try," Kida urged, smiling. Belle nodded and kissed the inside of Kida's thighs before brushing her soft lips over her clit, her tongue coming out and flicking against the soft flesh. Kida closed her eyes and let her jaw go slack as Belle effortlessly started to suck on her clit, timid, but good at it. Belle ran her tongue along Kida's slit before slipping it inside with a soft whimper of a groan at the taste.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:17 pm

Eric leaned back and smirked conceited as the girls repositioned themselves on the bed. The view was perfect, and his ego went higher watching them before him. His pace was slow and gentle when he had an idea. ''How about a game?'', he cooed teasingly and leaned down. ''I'll do with you alike you do with Kida... You're gentle, I'm gentle... You're more intense, I'll be the same'', he mumbled with a sensual voice and thrusted softly into Belle, alike the shy treat she was doing with Kida.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:31 pm

Belle smiled a bit, seeing the way Kida was enjoying herself. However, as Eric whispered his game idea to her, she smirked to herself. She thrust her tongue inside of Kida, pulling a sharp gasp and groan from the white-haired girl as Belle's tongue went to the exact spot within Kida to draw pleasure. Kida gripped at Belle's hair as the girls tongue assaulted the spot, their eyes locked as Kida groaned, her chest panting.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:42 pm

He leaned back and watched Kida closely, reading her reactions under Belle's touch. He narrowed his eyes slightly, feeling that Belle got Kida's spot. He drew a slow pace into her, and slid his fingers into Belle's entrace and hooked them. He looked for her spot, and as soon he found it he started rubbing it while he thrusted into her ass.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:11 pm

Belle gasped, feeling Eric's fingers within her. He found her spot easier than she expected and was soon panting over Kida, trying to focus on what she was doing to the other girl, but distracted by what Eric was doing. She groaned, her moans becoming more high pitched and broken up as her breathing got in the way. "Shit..." Kida whimpered, reaching down and rubbing her own clit quickly, her teeth claiming her bottom lip as both girls got closer to their climax's. And, as if on cue, both spilled over, moaning Eric's name and crying out in pleasure.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:02 am

Eric groaned quietly, but as closer they girls were getting to her climax, his groans turned a little louder. He also thrusted more intensely into Belle's ass, and he was lost in his lust seeing they coming and moaning his name, claiming he was the responsible for their moment of pure pleasure. He panted and after a few thrusts he came into Belle. He was panting and leaned down to Belle, kissing her shoulder softly as he pulled out from her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:06 am

Belle smiled a bit as he kissed her shoulder. Once he was out of her, she laid down onto Kida, her head resting on the other's chest. Kida gently stroked Belle's hair down, panting gently with a blissful smile on her face, though her eyes were closed as she laid there.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:16 am

Eric rolled to the side and looked at the ceiling, his breathing was still erratic, but he had a blissful smile on his lips... ''I've done this before... But you two... You two... Wow!'', he laughed slightly and closed his eyes.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:06 pm

Kida laughed and rolled her eyes. Belle giggled, too, looking over at the male with hazy eyes. "She's still drunk," Kida laughed, pointing out Belle's daze. Belle stuck her tongue out and sat up, stretching. "God..." Kida murmured in sad disbelief as she touched the words carved onto Belle's hip. "I'm so glad they got that bastard," she mused.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:31 pm

Eric kept laughing and opened his eyes to study Belle, ''Yep, she's very drunk'', he chuckled and winked playful at Belle. However when Kida talked about the scar on Belle's hips he got a little serious. He wasn't one bothered about the scars Belle had on her bodies, and he was so familiar with them that he forgot about that specific one. ''I got to her right after she's done with the bastard... He had what he deserved'', he said with a small shrug.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:40 pm

"I stabbed his eye out... Felt good," Belle admitted, yawning a bit and rubbing her hip. "My scars are healing, though... Maybe, when I'm a little older, they'll be healed completely and I'll look as pretty as Kida," she mumbled childishly. Kida smiled sadly and brushed Belle's bangs from her face. "Maybe," She winked up at her and laughed gently. Belle smirked and rolled her eyes. "This one won't heal, though," She said, scrunching up her nose and pointing to the cross burned onto her arm. Kida frowned and touched it gently. "Well... maybe Eric and I can do a little magic soon and see if it'll heal," She suggested, nodding lightly.

(That's an idea for real rp, actually. XD Surprise, Flynn, Belle's all pretty again! x'3)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:48 pm

[Me like the idea! x'3]

Eric smirked slightly, still amazed of what had just happened on that sheets. When Kida came up with the idea of healing Belle, he sat straight, ''Fuck... Why didn't I have that idea before?'', he exclamed with a wide smile... ''Remember what I did with the flowers?''

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:54 pm

Belle blinked, surprised at the two of them being so set on healing her. "The wilted flowers...? Well, yes, but I'm not a flower," She said, making a face.

(I'll let John keep her until they heal her in the real side. x'3)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:12 pm

''I could look for a spell we could use...'', he said to Kida, leaning on his elbows. He laughed, ''Well, if you're not a flower, then I guess you're the bee, they can sting too'', he said playful.

[And Eric will be still at the house, right?]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:56 am