Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children)

xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 37

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 7 Empty Re: Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children)

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:35 am

Stefan sighed in relief and gladly took Ian's hand, intertwining their fingers. "Gladly," He muttered, following after the other. Christian tilted Elena's chin and kissed her lips tenderly. "Certainly," He murmured, smiling and lifting her up bridal style.

When both got to the kitchen, Kida smiled brightly. "Good morning," Kida chimed, winking towards Stefan. Stefan smiled sheepishly and let go of Ian's hand. He sat down at the table and leaned back in his chair. Christian smiled and set Elena down into the chair beside Stefan before taking the other seat beside her.

-----

Rose nodded, finishing off her glass of milk. "It was great mom. Tell dad thanks for cooking it," Rose smirked. Belle scoffed and laughed. "You're adorable. Now go, frolic and be merry!" Belle sang lightly and skipped outside to find Jasper. Rose shook her head and chuckled softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Ålder : 33

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 7 Empty Re: Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children)

Post  Marina Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:49 am

Ian noticed how relaxed Stefan looked after he was far from Elena, He nodded a good day to his parents and sat by his chair on the table, which was right in front where Stefan sat. Eric shook his head as he eyed how they entered into the room, and mumbled something like, 'These boy nowadays'.... Ian rolled his eyes and tapped on the table.

Elena giggled softly and wrapped her arms around Christian's shoulders. If she had to chose, she would seat far from Stefan, but at least Christian was on her other side. Eric shook his head again seeing how his other son entered the room, and gave Kida a meaningful gaze, he wasn't so pleased of his children getting do close to Rolfe's kids.

Damon smiled softly at Rose and kissed her cheek, ''So, my mother can be here at anytime... Unless you want to wear your nightgown all day long I suggested you should change it'', he said with a small smirk.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:09 am

Kida pursed her lips and moved over to Eric. "Relax, Storm... You're not too old to take a forced swim in the river," She mumbled, smiling slightly. She then turned to the children and grinned. "Alright, you guys. I hope you don't mind the whole vegetarian thing -- my kids are used to it. I'm sure you're not," She sighed, eyeing Stefan and Elena.

"Yes, mother," Christian smirked a bit. Kida smiled and served tofu scrambled like eggs, then a piece of toast and diced fruit, . "I promise it tastes good," Kida smirked. Christian coughed under his breath and eyed his father from the corner of his eyes.

----

Rose giggled and nodded. "Right, right... Clothes," she smacked her palm lightly against her forehead like she'd forgotten. She got up and skipped off to her bed, allowing him to follow if he wanted to. She went to her closet and pulled her nightgown off. She grabbed a dress that her mother had worn often when she was her age -- a simple blue dress with white cuffed sleeves. The top was a corset. She pulled it on, then went to the mirror and fixed her hair halfway up.

(Belle's dress in OUAT. I love that dress. x.x http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=67213348 )
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:24 am

Eric pouted slightly and decided to look at Kida instead of the teenagers around his table. If only Damon was here, Eric had a special caring about that kid. He sighed when he saw the food on his plate, and glanced a look to Christian as they didn't have another choice but eat... Maybe he would go by the tavern to have some meat. ''I'm going town today, you coming, boys?''

Ian nodded, ''Town sounds good, I do need some new strings to my guitar'', he shrugged and took a bite from his food. Elena also ate from her food, she wasn't so difficult to eat things, and she liked what was served.

Damon spent some time at the kitchen, before he walked back to her bedroom as she was dressed on the dress again. He leaned on the doorframe and looked at her with fondly eyes as she fixed her hair.

[That dress is amazing!! I love it too! <<33]
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:30 am

Kida eyed the boys, narrowing her eyes a bit. She knew what they were up to. Christian avoided her gaze and smiled at his father. "I think that sounds wonderful. We can walk Elena and Stefan home, then go do whatever it is you want to do," Christian said softly. Stefan pursed his lips and poked at the tofu, not sure what it was. "Try it, Stefan... you might like it," Kida said softly. Stefan bit his lip, but did take a bite. It wasn't so bad. "Huh... It's good," He mused. Kida smiled, satisfied. "Maybe I should trade kids with John. These two actually eat what I cook," Kida pouted.

------

Rose looked into the mirror and smiled as she noted Damon in the doorway. "Like it? It was my moms," She said softly, spinning lightly in the dress. She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. She leaned up and kissed his lips tenderly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:44 am

Eric turned a an innocent gaze towards Kida, ''C'mon baby... don't be such an old lady'', he pouted innocently also, and Ian chuckled under his breath, he looked at Chris, and than to Stefan before setting his eyes on his tofu. ''It's really good'', Elena nodded softly, and discreetly put her hand on Christian's thigh, she would love to walk back home with him. ''I'm not sure if I'll walk them back, their mother are coming for them... But you two can go and we'll meet at town'', Eric shrugged quietçy and turned back to finish his food.

Damon smiled softly, ''Yes I liked.'', he walked into the room and spinned her again. ''Do you know how to dance?'', he asked gently. He had only danced with his mother or Lena, and he wanted to dance with Rose too.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:52 am

Kida scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Don't bullshit me, Eric," She smirked at him. "The boys can walk the little rich children home, you can go eat your poor, defenseless little animals, and I'll stay back here, doing yoga on the balcony, just the way you hate me to do when someone else might see," she said innocently, batting her lashes before getting up and walking upstairs.

Christian smirked, placing his hand over Elena's. "That means she's going to be naked. We should go," He laughed. Stefan scrunched up his nose and nodded, smiling. "Let's go, then."

----

Rose grinned, spinning and coming back to his chest. "Of course I do... My dad taught me to dance," She nodded. She intertwined one of their hands and placed the other hand on his shoulder. "C'mon, pretty boy. Show me your moves," she winked at him.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:08 am

Eric's smiled vanished as soon as Kida walked upstairs, ''Not again!'', he mumbled and walked right after here, ''Kidagakash, don't you......'', he started while he disappeared upstairs.

Ian chuckled harder and nodded as his brother said what was going to happen, ''He's the most jealous person I've ever seen'', he shook his head and looked at Stefan. ''Ready to go, Rich boy?''. Elena interlaced her fingers with Christian's, ''I think we should pass by aunt Belle's to pick Damon'', she suggested with a soft voice.

Damon smirked and led her into a softly waltz, as he hummed a softly melody. ''Sometimes I go to the balls with my parents, mim loves to dance with me, she said i got it from my father'', he said softly and spinned her around, making her stop gracefully against his chest.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:18 am

Christian smiled, bringing her hand up and kissing the back of it. "Come along. We can go get Damon. You two catch up," He smiled, lifting her up onto his back and leading her out.

Stefan chuckled, shaking his head. "Oh, hey! Think you could take me to meet those girls like you said you would?" Stefan asked with a playful grin on his lips. "Unless you'd rather I go home and never see you again," He pouted cutely.

---

Rose blinked, a bit surprised that he was so good at dancing. His hum was soft and smooth -- alluring, honestly. She leaned on his chest after being spun and smiled. "Well... I always imagined my fairytale prince would be a good dancer," she mumbled, blushing a bit.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:42 am

Elena giggled brightly and kissed his neck as they walked out from the house and looked back at Ian and Stefan while she wrapped her arms loosly around Christian's neck.

Ian tilted his head and nodded, ''Yes, I guess tonight is is going happen a little party by the beach... You could go with me'', he said with a small grin, but then rolled his eyes, ''Man, stop thinking I don't want to see you ever again... You were the first guy I've kissed, and it didn't feel any different from kissing a girl'', he shrugged his shoulders and started to follow his twin, ''You're coming or not?'', he asked nodding his head towards the way.

''I'm a good dancer... Not a prince...'', he smirked softly and lift her chin up, ''But maybe I could be your prince'', he whispered and leaned down to kiss her lips softly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:46 am

Christian smiled, feeling her lips on his neck. "So... What time should I come by to get you tonight?" He asked softly, looking back at her with a small grin on his lips.

Stefan laughed and rolled his eyes. "I'm not well liked around the kingdom -- kinda used to people not wanting to be around me," he shrugged. He got up and stretched before sighing and nodding. "Yeah, sure. Lead the way," He murmured, putting his hands into his pockets and following quietly.

-----

Rose turned her golden gaze up to him and felt her jaw go a little slack at his words. It was cheesy, but it still made her heart beat faster. She leaned into the kiss and smiled softly against his lips. "You already are," She mumbled, her fingers playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:02 am

''Hmmm, we could do it right, and he would pick me up at 7...'', she mused and then she smirked, ''Or we could do it on the funnier way, and we would go out after my parents are asleep'', she mumbled next to his ear.

Ian scoffed and turned his blue hues towards Stefan, ''People aren't a big fan of me either, but I have a few good friends I could introduce to you'', he nodded and didn't lose his twin from his sight, ''Why don't people want to be around you? Are you a bully?'', he asked, his curiosity taking the best from him.

''Gosh, I read that once in a book and I thought it didn't work... But I was wrong'', he mumbled with a playful voice and smiled down to her, ''But I feel like I wanted to be your prince, that's cheesy, right?'', he whispered blushing just a little.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:10 am

Christian smiled a bit. "Well... Your mom is pretty protective of you. Maybe I could sneak you out of your window," He mused, smiling and kissing her lips once gently.

Stefan shook his head, but shrugged his shoulders. "I have a bad temper at times -- get into fights sometimes," He admitted, looking around. "I try to avoid people so that I don't fuck up everything. I mean, I'm clumsy, and have a bad temper? It's just great," he muttered.

---

Rose smiled softly and giggled. "It's cheesy, yes... But I love cheesy," She admitted before smiling again and kissing him a bit more deeply this time. "Damon, I... I can see myself falling in love with you," She admitted, blushing slightly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:31 am

''Nah... My room is at the second floor, and there is the balcony...'', she smirked, getting more excited about her plans for tonight... ''Maybe you couls sneak from the backyard... the mansion isn't so far from a part of the woods'', she smiled.

''Sounds adorable'', he scoffed playful. ''People think I'm adorable... Not as adorable to you, I'm sure, but maybe that could be an start... Unless you want to be only friend with me'', he rose his eyebrow and looked down at him with a small smirk.

Damon smiled while he kissed her, but widened his eyes just slightly when she said she could fall in love with him. Love? What was love? If it was what he felt for his family, then yes, he wanted to feel that way for her too... Like his father loved his mother. ''I would love to fall with you, Rose Rider'', he smiled and brought her hands to his lips, kissing her knuckles chastely.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:47 am

Christian chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Oh, please... I'm pretty athletic. But, if you think sneaking in the back would be better, then I won't object," He mumbled, smiling lightly. "I'm guessing you're wanting to go to our cave?" He asked softly, arching a brow to her.

---

"Adorable?" Stefan shook his head. "You're confusing, you know that?" He questioned, pursing his lips. "Do you want me to meet your friends, and risk them stealing me away from you, or do you want me to yourself?" He questioned, arching a brow and smiling playfully.

---

Rose watched how the question processed in his mind and smiled a bit. "Good," She whispered, smiling as he kissed her hand. "You're such a gentleman... It's refreshing," she admitted, shaking her head.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:10 am

Elena kissed his cheek softly, ''Only Damon and I have view to the backyard... You can climb to my balcony if you want'', she smirked and kissed his other cheek, ''It's cheesy and romantic''

Ian shook his head, Stefan didn't get his sarcasm and Ian wasn't into the moody to explain. ''Hmm, maybe I want you to go at the same places as me... So we could run into each other more often'', he winked.

''I have learned with the best'', he nodded, he always admired his father being so gentle with his mother, and everyone around him. He learned all his good manners with him, and seeing Rose so happy for him being gentle with her made all those time watching the gentlemen around him worth.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:18 am

Stefan smirked. "You could just come by the mansion," He pointed out. He chuckled and walked over to Ian, seeing the others distracted. He kissed the boys lips and nipped at his bottom lip a bit. "Don't worry. I'm sure we'll run into one another," He grinned.

Christian nodded, finding the plan as good as any. "I'll be there," he assured her before coming up to Belle's cottage. He knocked on the door and smiled as Belle answered. "Damon ready?" He questioned. Belle pursed her lips and shrugged.

Rose giggled and nodded. "Remind me to thank uncle John, then," she murmured. She made a face, however, as she heard Christian's voice. "They're here to take us away," She said over dramatically, swooning against his chest before smiling.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:30 am

Ian pursed his lips, thinking about going to the mansion, he was more a nature boy, not town. ''Maybe I will...'', he mumbled softly after kissing him, ''And you could go at home sometimes... You know where I live'', he smirked and pulled him into another kiss, far from everyone's eyes at Belle's cabin.

''I'll be waiting for you then'', she smiled and jumped from his back as they stood by aunt Belle's door. She peeked her head inside the house, looking for any sign of her brother or cousin.

''I will...'', Damon mumbled and looked towards the door. He was expecting his mother, and not Christian. He turned his gaze back to Rose and caressed her cheek. ''Fear not, I'll be by your side and I won't let them tear us apart'', he said like a knightly, playing along with her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:57 pm

Stefan smiled and leaned into the kiss, loosely holding his waist. "Hmm... Maybe I will," he smiled. "Your lips are soft," he admitted, kissing him again.

Christian chuckled and let Elena handle her brother. He wasnt close to any of the Rolfes except Elena. He liked Rose, though. "Come on, you two. Let's go!" He called out.

Rose smiled and kissed his lips once more before tugging him to follow. "Oh wow, Rose. You look hot," Chris admitted, looking her over. Rose smirked, looking down to the corset top that dipped a little low. "Thanks?" She laughed softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:06 pm

Ian smiled and kissed him again... More tenderly this time, ''Haha, blame the vegetables... It's nice kissing you too... You kiss like a girl'', he teased and stuck his tongue out.

Damon didn't expect Elena walking into the house and hugging him like she did as soon he walked into the living room. ''Hi, big brother! Sleep well?'', she asked softly and kissed his cheek.

''Hey, Lena... I-I'm fine. Thanks for asking?'', he shrugged slightly, ''You?'', he asked and looked at Rose, she didn't look hot, she look beautiful in his eyes. ''Yeah, the company wasn't that bad... So Rose is coming with us?'', she asked, following Damon's eyes and seeing Rose.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:13 pm

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 7 Tumblr_lwhah1h4nA1qmpcbyo1_500

Stefan snickered and leaned back, giving a 'no shit' kind of expression. "And, how does a boy kiss, exactly? Like this?" He questioned before cupping Ian's face in his hands and kissing him with a dominance to his lips. He guided the other back so that Ian's back pressed against the nearest tree and used his height over the other male to hold his ground, his lips moving tenderly, but passionately all at the same time.

---

Christian smiled lightly and kissed Rose's cheek before shifting his gaze to Elena and Damon. "Of course I am!" Rose chimed, smiling softly. "I miss my uncle. And, Damon's not so bad to be around," She said softly, her tone teasing, but gentle. Christian chuckled and nodded. "The more the merrier. I'll be dropping Elena off, then heading out," Christian said softly. "Got some plans to take care of for m'lady," He murmured, smirking towards Elena. Rose arched a brow and knowingly looked to Elena with a slightly crooked smile. "Sounds fun," She said gently, giggling after.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:34 pm

Ian rose his eyebrows playful, but Stefan got him with his guard down. He placed his hands onto Stefan's waist and kissed him back as tenderly and passionate. But this time, he didn't fight for dominance, he just let the boy go and he enjoyed what was given to him. ''I guess I taught you right...'', he mumbled soflty against his lips and leaned back, pursing his lips as he stared his emerald hues.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 7 Tumblr_ma0icfch391qmgkn7o4_250

''Awesome... I'm pleased you like being around Damon'', Elena smiled gently towards her cousin and studied Damon for a moment. He liked being around her too, and Elena felt that was a good sign, a real good one. Damon held Rose's hand into his as Elena walked back to Christian. ''You aren't so bad to be around either'', he whispered just for her to hear. ''I like your smirk...'', Elena said and kissed his lips. She didn't have problem kissing other boys with Damon around. Stefan, on the other hand... ''Where's Stefan?'', Elean asked, furrowing her brows as she looked around and didn't see her other brother...
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:42 pm

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 7 Tumblr_lxt5amTTm01r5jzzio1_400

Stefan looked into Ian's perfect emerald gaze and smiling after a moment. "I guess you did," he mumbled. "It's a good thing, too, since I'll get to show off my skills tonight," He grinned, moving away from Ian and putting his hands into his pockets as he started back towards the house.

Rose smiled, seeing Stefan. "Right there," She chimed, pointing to the other male. Stefan smiled back at her and walked over, kissing her forehead. "Good morning, Thorn," He smirked at her, then got his arm swatted at. Rose giggled, rolling her eyes. "Ready to go?" Christian asked, looking between them all.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:27 am

Ian smirked slightly, he wanted Stefan to meet more people, but he wasn't so sure of him showing off his skills.... But maybe he would think differently at the party. ''Well, then make me proud'', Ian smirked as he walked back to Rose's house. ''Hi Rose!'', he smirked.

Elena smiled seeing Stefan and nodded at Christian. ''Yes, I'm ready sir!'', she smirked and took his hand into hers, ''You ready Rose?'', Damon asked after nodding gently at his brother. He seemed okay, and Damon was happy to see him.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Aladdin. Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:33 am

"Hi there, Ian," Rose smiled towards Ian and shifted her gaze to Damon. "Ready!" She chimed, eyes bright. Christian nodded and smiled a bit, glad they were all alright for once -- no one was fighting or arguing. He took Elena's hand and Rose took Damon's. Christian led them, giving each couple some space. Christian brushed his thumb against Elena's hand, smiling softly and looking down at her from the corner of his eyes. "You're beautiful, you know that?" He mused.

Rose hummed softly as she walked beside Damon, her fingers intertwining with Damon's. She leaned against his side a bit, careful to not make either of them trip or stumble. "So, what are we going to draw?" She asked after a moment.

Stefan kept his hands in his pockets and walked casually. "So... what are these people like? The ones you want me to meet?" He asked, his gaze up on the sky.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:31 am