Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children)

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 2 Empty Re: Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children)

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:56 pm

Ian tilted his head, ''You should live your life, and not take care of your siblings. I mean, I like to be around Chris, but I don't get to live my life to watch every of my brother's step'', he rose his eyebrow slightly. ''What do you like to do?'', he asked with a small grin.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 2 Tumblr_m9svlkHnna1qmgkn7o3_250

Elena moaned softly, benting her knees up so his legs were comfortably between hers. ''My brother? Well, you're faster then him'', she laughed quietly and kissed his shoulder gently.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 2 Tumblr_m5rucmPwvD1rne603

Damon smirked softly and looked down, ''Well, I wished I was more like you. Stefan is always by my side, beating off people who mess with me. He's my little brother, I should be taking care of him, but somehow, I'm not able'', he said shyly and looked down, ''Maybe you could teach me how to be bold'', he looked up to her with a small smirk.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 2 Tumblr_mdezrslyGz1rvit7o

[Teehee]
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 2 Empty Re: Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children)

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:01 pm

Stefan thought about it for a long moment. "I like... singing?" He arched a brow. "My uncle Al taught me how to... And to play the guitar," He said with a bright smile.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 2 Tumblr_lxr6jqGl9w1qa7deso1_250

------

Christian grinned and brought his lips back towards hers and kissed her deeply, groaning lowly into the kiss as he moved closer in between her legs. "I am pretty fast," He grinned against her lips.

------

Rosie laughed gently and smiled towards the ground. "I get my boldness from my mother... She's a bit... well, out there -- you know that," Rose laughed softly, shaking her head. "Stefan can take care of himself... He seems quite capable," She said, scrunching up her nose cutely. "I can help you be bold, but it might involve us getting close," She said with a small smile as she ran her hand back through her hair.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 2 Tumblr_m5nzbb2Mdn1rrtrsk
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:31 pm

Ian waited paciently at Stefan's answer, it took longer than he expected, didn't this boy have another pastime than looking after his siblings. ''Okay.. Singing sounds nice! And playing the guitar too!'', he said with a small smirk, ''Can you sing anything to me?'', he asked, his smirk turning playful.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 2 Tumblr_m91l6erVoc1ruk1am

Elena kissed him also deeply, and easily got herself out from his grip to softly wrap her arms around his neck, so he would be more closer to her. ''Hmm, are you going to be fast with me?'', she asked with a cute pout, ''I don't like boys being fast with me...''

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 2 Tumblr_m5qbuq5ZKc1rne603

''I like aunt Belle'', Damon said with a smile and laughed with her. ''Maybe Stefan is the way he is because I made him that way, not intentionately. I mean, he had to mature faster so he could take care of himself and me'', he said quietly and looked to his lap. He could have his difficulties, but he was a good watcher. ''I-I... maybe for me to get bold, I need to be closer to people more often, right?'', he asked and shyly, he moved closer to her, so now he could feel the warmth from her small frame.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 2 Tumblr_mdfjbtgSTo1rvit7o
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:04 am

Stefan smiled a bit and shrugged, sitting up. "Your mom has a guitar, right?" He mused before jogging into the house. He found the guitar easily and walked back outside, sitting down. He started to strum, and then sang lightly, his voice husky and smooth all at the same time.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3yaYK3iK7A <- What he's singing )

--------------

Chris rested his hands against her sides and smiled a bit, seeing her pout as his mother and Belle did at times. "How many boys do you get, Elena?" He cooed, brushing his lips against her jaw. "I'll go whatever speed you want me to," He whispered near her ear, a smirk on his lips.

-----------

Rose watched as he got closer and smiled gently. She reached over and gently took his hand before kissing the back of it affectionately. "Don't worry... I won't do anything you don't like, Damon, you know that," she pouted softly towards him. "First... Look at me, in the eyes," She said softly, biting on her bottom lip soon after.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 2 Tumblr_m7dk9sUwYk1rtzlzf
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:58 am

Ian nodded and waited for Stefan to come back, tapping the ground while. He smiled brightly seeing the boy back, and tilted his head. He then closed his eyes and focused on listening to the other's boy. He sounded great, and Ian smiled softly when he finished. ''You're not bad... But I believe mom is better than Al'', he grinned and took to guitar from Stefan. It was the first time he would play to someone out from his family, so he closed his eyes and started singing softly. As he got more confident, he smiled up to Stefan while singing.

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x76L0ggH5oA Hehe.... Ed Sheeran! *___*]

''Does it matter?'', she said with a smooth voice, and kissed up to his neck. She smirked sofly at his whisper, so she cupped his head up, looking deeply into his eyes. ''Surprise me'', she whispered and leaned his head down to kiss him. She didn't know what was happening to her, but she knew she wanted his lips against hers.

Damon swallowed hard when she took his hand, and felt his heart racing when she kissed it. ''I-I know...'', he mumbled softly and looked at her through his eyelashes, he only looked at her lips or their hands, not daring to look up, he just couldn't, not even Rose asked him to look into her eyes. ''It's difficult'', he said quietly, after a long moment.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:14 am

Stefan smiled and leaned back on his hands as he listened to the other boy sing. He tilted his head to the side and chewed his bottom lip. He had to admit, the boys voice was amazing -- he could see himself listening to it every chance he got. And, he would, if given those chances. "Wow..." He admitted once the other was done. "You're... really good," He said with a smile.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 2 Tumblr_m287d5Qfwu1qbjo9n

--------

Chris smirked and kissed her a bit more intesly, his lips warm against hers. He pulled her hips closer to his and groaned, grinding against her lightly and smirking against her lips. He brought his lips to her ear. "See... It does matter how many guys you've been with, Elena..." He said, then moved his hand along her hip and around to her inner thigh, caressing her thigh as if to explain his statement. "Have you...?" He questioned.

---------

Rosie bit her lip, giving him a gentle smile as she noted his eyes on her lips. "It's alright," She assured him, giving his hand a gentle squeeze. "I promise you'll be alright..." she whispered, then ducked her head to put her gaze into his line of sight. "See?" she gave him a small grin. "You have pretty eyes," She mumbled, chewing her bottom lip. She moved a little closer to him and gently intertwined their fingers.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 2 Tumblr_m8q6vv0UFK1rv4kaa
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:40 am

''You sure?'', he smiled boyish and bit his lip. ''I've never sung to anybody, except back home... Mom likes when I play the guitar'', he said with a small chuckle and leaned the guitar over his lap. ''Honestly, playing the guitar is the only thing I can do without being clumsy'', he smirked.

Elena felt her heart beating faster, like a hummingbird's when he kissed her intensly. She kissed him back and started panting when she had his hand on her thigh. ''I...'', she mumbled and crawled out from him. She sat against one of the walls, and pulled her legs next to her chest. ''Ive kissed more boys than Stef can dream of, but no... I never went too far with them'', she pursed her lips and looks away from him.

Damon smiled sheepishly, feeling a little better as he saw her gentle smile. He looked down as he felt his hand being squeezed, and once he looked up he caught her eyes. He blinked once and blushed a little at her statement. ''And you have aunt Belle's eyes'', he said quietly and squeezed her hand back softly as their fingers intertwined.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 2 Tumblr_mdd7esfYKr1rvit7o
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:10 am

Stefan nodded, smiling crookedly. "Well... You're really good at it," He admitted, nodding his head and rubbing the back of his neck. "I mean, I'm alright, but you... You're just not even fair... You're talented, and on top of that hot? It's not fair," He shook his head.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 2 Tumblr_m2cgbyICiU1rn5vqt

---------

Chris sat up when Elena moved away and frowned, not having meant to push her. "It's alright, Elena... I can control myself," He assured her, sitting across the cave from himself and crossing his arms as he leaned against the wall there. "Dad's taught me to be a good man. Pushing a girl is wrong," He nodded. "Sorry," He apologized softly.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mfluelNVTm1rcr9ux

----------

Rosie smiled softly and bat her eye lashes a bit. "Yeah... She was really happy when I did. Dad was, too," She admitted, looking down to their hands before back to him under her long lashes. "Is it... Is it bad that I really want to kiss you?" She whispered, biting on her bottom lip.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 2 Tumblr_macfxlQzqi1rrsltx
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:45 am

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgehjgx4EN1rv07dto2_500

Ian laughed softly and smirked, ''Well... It's not everyday a guy call you hot... I'll take it as a compliment'', he said softly and tapped his fingertips on the guitar, ''Wait a minute... Is it right a guy thinking that guys are hot?'', he made a face at the thought.

Elena watched while he sat across the cave and smiled softly, ''Thanks...'', she said with a small smile. ''You don't need to be sorry, I'm too foward... There a time I was glad Stefan intervened'', she looked down and started playing with a strand of her hair. ''Have you been with a girl?...'', she asked quietly and looked at him.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 2 Tumblr_m5rux3ELUz1rne603

Damon was looking down to their hands and up to her eyes. Each time got a little easier to look at those golden hues. He was smiling shyly when he heard she wanted to kiss him. He swallowed hard and looked at her eyes, ''I don't know... You'd have to teach me that too'', he addmited.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 2 Tumblr_mdd7i7wE6Q1rvit7o
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:57 am

"I..." Stefan's eyes widened slightly, taken aback that he had said that out loud. "I... Well... My uncle... He has a partner, and my mom says that's not bad..." He rubbed his neck, looking confused towards the water. "Who's to say it's not right?" He mused, turning his bright hues back towards Ian. "If I remember right, Dad said your mom had a few girlfriends before," He pointed out matter of factly.

Too Many Teenagers (Future Fic) (Tag: Rolfe and Storm Children) - Page 2 Tumblr_m2cfulRRi61rn5vqt

---------

Christian looked down at his hands and chuckled slightly. "Honestly...? No. I mean, I've gone pretty far before, but never..." He cleared his throat a bit and looked at her from under his lashes, his white bangs in his eyes a bit. "I'm surprised you even get to be near boys... Your moms such a prude," He teased, scrunching up his nose playfully.

---------

Rosie swallowed the small lump in her throat and gave him a shy smile. "I've never kissed anyone before," She admitted softly, hooking a strand of her hair behind her ear. She loved the eye connection between them. It made her feel special, especially considering she knew he didn't look at others in the eyes. She bit her lip and reached over with her free hand, gently caressing his cheek. She moved over and sat on her knees in front of him, leaning over and resting her forehead against his.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:29 am

''By your uncle you mean Al, right?'', he asked slowly, but his eyes widened and his jaw went slack. ''Mom dating women?? Are you sure your dad is telling the truth, mine says yours is a jerk'', he made a face and banished the idea of his mother with other girls.

Elena looked at him with a sweet smile on her lips, finding him quite cute keeping his distance from her, and being honest above all. She laughed when he talked about her mother. ''Well, she gives me some lectures... But I have my ways to sneak from her, and Stef... I'm here with you now...'', she said softly.

Damon smiled shyly and swalloed hard when she touched his cheek. Only his mother and Elena have ever done that, and he didn't know why he felt so weird with Rosie touching her like that. He locked his eyes with hers and pursed his lips as he leaned his forehead against hers. He tried to remember how his father was with his mother, and gently he rested his hands on her waist. He also remembered what happened next, ''M-my heart is racing now....'', he said with a small chuckle. He wanted to kiss her, but he didn't know how to proceed.

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:45 am

"Yeah... Al and Jim," Stefan nodded, then smirked, seeing the face Ian made. "Dad doesn't lie. Not anymore, at least. Mom says he used to... But, something happened, and now he always tells the truth," He shrugged. "My dad can be an ass. But, we get along," He shrugged and chuckled slightly. "What's so wrong with two guys, Ian?" He questioned, sitting up onto his knees and leaning over, breaching the other's personal space and leaning on his palms, less than a foot from the other's face.

-----------

"This is true," Christian chuckled, looking around. "You have a beautiful smile," He murmured, looking over at her with his bright blue eyes. "It's nice to look at," He complimented, showing off his softer side to try and make up for earlier.

-----------

Rosie felt her own heart rate speed up as Damon's hands rested on her sides. "So is mine," She whispered back to him, smiling shyly. She took in a shaky breath and eased in, closing the space between their lips in a soft kiss. The spark was instant, making her smile slightly against his lips. She kept the kiss gentle, making sure she didn't push Damon, knowing how sensitive he was.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:11 am

Ian laughed softly, ''If we're talking about the same Jim, he's father's cousin'', he looked down at the guitar on his lap and almost dropped from his grip when he was laughing. He stopped laughing and looked back at Stefan, ''My father doesn't like yours...'', he shrugged and he was about to answer his question when he leaned back, surprised that Stefan got that closer to him. ''I didn't say it was wrong... I'm not used with the idea of two guys together, and I don't want ever again to think my mother was with other girls, and I believe I'll spare Chris from this trauma.'', he said with a weak laugh.

Elena blushed softly and as if he asked she smiled again at his compliment. ''I like your eyes, they are so blue'', she said softly, remembering of his blues eyes from when they were closer before. ''And you have white hair'', she giggled and bit her lip before crawling across the cave to sit by his side. She leaned her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his waist. ''Have you ever thought of how you wanted your first time to happen?'', she asked quietly, looking up to him with her big dark eyes.

Damon let a small laugh out, gladly he wasn't the only one nervous about it. He closed his eyes when she put her lips against his. He felt like a spark started on his lips and ran all trhough his body. He enjoyed the feeling of it, and gently kissed her back.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:18 am

Stefan smirked, seeing how Ian leaned back. "Chris would be a little shaken up," He chuckled softly and bit his lip. "You don't think it's weird?" He inquired, arching a brow.

-------

Chris smiled a bit as she came over to him and gently wrapped his arm around her. "Honestly?" He asked before pursing his lips. "Romantic, I guess... I don't really want to waste it. Mom taught me that much..." He shrugged his shoulders and rubbed her arm absently.

--------

Feeling him start to return the kiss, Rose leaned more into it. She rested her hands gently on the sides of his neck and moved her lips against his, the feeling natural.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:37 am

''Well...'', Ian started and looked away from Stefan, ''It's weird to me... But I can't tell if a guy liking another guy is weird'', he shrugged slightly, being honest to him and himself.

Elena nodded softly, ''Hmmhmm'', she hummed and looked to the courtain of vine that concealed the cave, while he talked. She smiled softly and looked at him with a sweet smile, ''I bet it will be speacial'', she said softly and curled more into him. ''Mom says it's an important step into one's life, that's why I never did it... I think I haven't found the right guy'', she said quietly.

Damon smiled slightly during the kiss and gently pulled her closer to him. He moved his lips along with hers and liked of how they felt against her softly lips.

Last edited by Eric Storm on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:47 am

"Uncle Al said Jim didn't know until he kissed him," Stefan mumbled, shrugging his shoulders and sitting back. He crossed his arms and bit his lip.

------------

Chris looked down and smiled a bit, seeing how she curled up into his side. He leaned down and kissed the top of her head. "You listen to your mother?" He teased, smiling as he rested his head atop her head.

-------------

Rosie felt her lungs beg for air and gently pulled away, sitting back and panting softly. She bit her lip and grinned, looking down to her lap. "You're a good kisser," she mumbled, smiling.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:01 am

''Have you kissed a guy before?'', Ian asked raising an eyebrow. ''If I'm not that dumb, I can tell you want me to kiss you'', he pointed quietly and also bit his lip.

Elena sighed in content when he kissed her head, not even Alex was cute with her like that. ''Silly'', she shoved him with her elbow playful and shrugged softly, ''I just happen to agree with her in this point... And you can't talk about me, since you listen to your mother too'', she giggled and leaned up to kiss his cheek.

Damon chuckled breathlessly, and brushed a small strand of her hair behind her ear. ''How can you tell it was good when you didn't have kissed before'', he smiled shyly and looked at her eyes again. ''I liked it too''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:12 am

"I haven't been around many people," Stefan said, pouting slightly. "I... I don't know..." He mumbled, looking away. "O-Only if you... wanted to?" He said unsurely, chewing his bottom lip.

Christian smirked and rolled his eyes. As she kissed his cheek, he turned his head to catch her lips in a soft kiss. "Mm... Well, My mother's not as prude as yours," He teased, pulling her onto his lap and hugging his arms around her lightly.

Rose smiled, meeting his blue gaze. "I liked it, too," She admitted, chewing on her bottom lip afterwards. "In fact..." She hesitated, but then leaned over and kissed his lips again. She didn't like the space between them. So, she carefully moved in to sit on his lap.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:28 am

Ian thought about if for a moment, and looked around, just to check if they were alone. It wouldn't kill if he did it, so he shrugged slightly and leaned over Stefan's and invade his space to press his lips against his.

Elena smirked slightly when he caught her lips and kissed him softly, tangling her fingers on his white hair. She gigled softly when she was into his lap and leaned her forehead against his, ''Prude or not, our mothers seem to agree at one point'', she mumbled with a small smile and leaned over to kiss his lips gently.

Damon blinked once having her lips against his again, but he closed his eyes as the same sparke ran across his being. However, when she was on his lap, he tensed slightly, he didn't want her that closer to him, but again it didn't feel wrong her being there. Slowly he also relaxed and wrapped his arms around her as he kissed her gently.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am

Stefan gasped, not expecting him to do it so quickly. His eyes fluttered closed, allowing him to lean into the kiss. He rested a hand against his cheek and then slid it around to hold the back of his neck. The kiss felt good -- really good, and right, for that matter. Natural. That flame of a spark shot down his spine, making him smile into the kiss just slightly.

Chris grinned and brushed her hair back behind her ears, grinning. "I guess so," He mumbled before kissing her again gently. "Are you ready to go back yet?" He mused against her lips, though his arms tightened around her.

Rose knew she was pushing it, being so close to him like that. She knew the second he tensed. She waited, though, and thankfully he relaxed. She smiled as she felt his arms around her again. She liked his arms around her -- it made her feel safe. She gently ran her fingers through his hair and broke the kiss to lean her forehead against his. "Is this alright?" She asked, referring to her being so close.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:08 am

Ian let himself be swept by the kiss and leaned more into the kiss, sliding his hand down on the boy's chest and stopping by his waist. The kiss felt good, and for a moment he forgot he was kissing a boy actually. He leaned back and broke the kiss, then he scratched his head and looked at Stefan making a face, ''How was that for you?'', he wasn't so sure of how it was for him yet.

Elena sighed in content and snuggled cutely at Christian's chest, ''Go back to my protective brother, and not be able to be this closer to you?'', she mumbled, pouting like her father did sometimes. ''I don't think so'', she grinned and pecked his lips softly.

Damon bit his lips and looked shyly at her golden hues, ''To be honest, I've never been this close to anyone before...'', he whispered and looked down on her lips, ''I really like your kiss, and I like being around you, Rosie''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:15 am

Stefan leaned back and rubbed his arm, a bit dazed. He blinked himself from said daze as he was spoken to. His blue hues focused on the other boy and he chuckled slightly, shrugging his shoulders. He looked away shyly, his eyes focusing on the soft moving water. "I... liked it. Really liked it, actually," He admitted.

Christian smirked and cupped her cheeks, kissing her deeply, but tenderly all at the same time. He didn't want to go back, either. This was his hiding place -- and now it was somewhere he could hide with her.

Rose shifted her gaze to his lips as he bit them and felt a shiver run up her spine. She figured he hadn't been this close to anyone. "Neither have I," she whispered, shifting her gaze to his eyes to see him looking at her lips. "I like you, too," she said simply, though she knew that wasn't what he said. She smiled a bit and leaned her forehead against his, liking how close they were.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:33 am

Ian chewed his bottom lips and also looked at the river as he spoke, ''Man, I don't know... It felt good like the same with girls... Maybe it's not wrong a boy liking boys'', he nodded and looked down to his guitar.

Elena smirked as she kissed him back with the same tenderness and tangled her hands on his white locks. She was finally feeling like on her own, without worrying if her parents, or Stef would ruin the moment, and it felt truly special with Chris...

Damon noticed her gaze upon his lips, and blushed slightly. He had absolutely no experience with girls before. He had run with Alice once at the woods, but nothing was compared to being with Rosie. He smiled softly and kissed her cheek gently, he looked at her lips a last time before he leaned in, and this time he was the one kissing first.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:40 am

Stefan looked over towards him from the corner of his eyes and pursed his lips. He smiled a bit to himself, the idea of Ian liking the kiss sending chills through him. "It's too bad I'm not a girl, huh? Then you wouldn't feel weird about it," he muttered, smirking before laying back on the ground and closing his eyes, his arms crossed behind his head.

Chris gently ran his fingers along her spine, enjoying the closeness the two had. "You're warm," He mumbled, running his fingers through her long locks of hair.

Rose smiled to herself when she saw him finally lean in. She met his lips eagerly and gingerly wrapped her arms around his neck, loose to make sure he wasn't uncomfortable with her. She gently brushed one hand through his short hair and sighed against his lips in content, then lightly pulled him closer to deepen the kiss.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:13 pm

Ian also pursed his lips and then finally smiled when he saw the other boy so relaxed and cool of what just happened. Ian didn't know yet his true opinion about it, but the kiss felt normal to him, almost as good as kissing a girl. ''If you were a girl, I would definetely flirt at you before'', he chuckled and took the guitar to sing another song. He was feeling good now...
    [Yes, I did it... -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq2OUTH-g6w X'D]

Elena smirked and nuzzled her head on his shoulder. ''You make me warm'', she whispered softly and kissed his neck gently.

That was a whole new world to Damon, he was feeling a little weird by being this close to another girl, but again, he was enjoying it. He felt his heart racing when she wrapped her hands around his neck, and when she deepened the kiss, he wasn't sure how he would deepen it. He moaned softly and let himself lose on the moment again, which helped him to kiss her deeply, and he tightened his arms around her slightly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:19 pm