Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going Under

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Going Under Empty Going Under

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:23 am

(Ooc story of Odette's parent's death and her revenge years later)
    Odette slowly woke up to the sounds of screams and sat up in bed, her mother's back was facing her and she heard an unfamiliar man's voice, "Evangeline.....please don't make me hurt you too." Odette frowned and sat up, "What's he talking about mummy?" She asked, her mother ignored her, "Joseph, how could you? You killed Roger....your best friend and for what?" She demanded.

Odette's eyes widened, Roger....that was her father, "Mummy where's daddy?" She asked with a growing note of fear in her voice. That was when she saw him lying on the floor with...was that blood? Standing next to him on either side were two robed men with cloaks covering their faces.

The man Joseph was talking her mummy again but Odette's eyes were only on her dear dead father. "No! I'll never be with you, you're a monster!" Evangeline cried. Odette tore her eyes from her father and screamed when the man grabbed her mother, "MOMMY!" She cried and lurched foreward with tears falling down her face. The man cruelly tore Odette's mother away from her reaching arms and sneered down at her.

Her mother tried to reach for her but was denied even this, the man was studying Odette with an expression Odette didn't like and her mother obviously didn't either. "Please leave Odette alone please Joseph." She begged but was thrown to the floor. The next thing Odette knew she was being picked up the man and being studied, silent tears fell down her face. "She looks just like you Evangeline....you know maybe If I can't have you...I can have her." He said with a smile as he threw Odette to the floor.

Odette's mother looked horrified and sickened, "Don't threaten my daughter Joseph." She snapped as she drew herself up. Odette watched fearfully as the man grabbed his knife, "Well you lost your chance Evangeline." He said simply before he stabbed her. Odette screamed and cried and didn't even register that the man had picked her up until they were outside her home. "Burn it...leave no evidence." Joseph said and Odette was taken to her new life as she watched her home burn.

SEVEN YEARS LATER
    Odette was seventeen years old and she had a plan to escape, her life with Joseph or Korso as he liked her to call him was a dark one. At first the first few nights she had been there he had left her alone...but then he would walk into her room at night and touch her. If she so much as whimpered he would hit her and so Odette had borne the abuse as she grew up. She knew he was going to try something else, maybe much worse if she didn't defend herself.

So Odette trained herself to be a good fighter. She wasn't going to be his next victim...at least not if she could help it. "Millady, Lord Korso wishes to see you in his office." A young maid said as she entered. Odette nodded and after the maid left stowed her knife in the sheath she had made it for it on her leg, which was covered by her dress. She then took the long dreaded steps to Korso's office, she hesitated and then knocked on the door. "Come in." Korso's voice echoed though the door and Odette entered, Korso was reclining in his chair drinking and Odette swallowed hard, he was the worst when he was drunk. "Odette...you're looking lovely today, why don't you shut the door and sit on my lap sweetie?" He asked as he leered at her.

Odette hid a grimace but did as directed, she slowly sat on his lap and forced herself to think happy thoughts as he touched her. She flinched when one hand wandered southward and turned her head away, only to have her head forced back by Korso, "Look at me Odette, you don't want to end up like your mother do you?" He asked darkly and Odette swallowed back tears, "N..no sir." She whispered shakily. While he was speaking she had slid one hand down and withdrew the knife in her hand. Korso smirked and then forced a kiss on her lips which was sloppy and wet, Odette froze and then before she was quite aware of what she had done she stabbed hin through the chest. She pulled herself away, "I'm sorry...I'm sorry." She whispered, ready for the blows to come but they never did.
    [Ooc hope you all liked the twist anyway ]

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:51 am