Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

All Over Again

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

All Over Again Empty All Over Again

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:01 am

Before Flynn arrived at their door, he patroled around the city. Looking for any sightings of the Korso twins, Esme or Jim causing danger once more, or maybe anything entertaining. Tonight, he caught a nasty theif trying to steal from a woman. As soon as he scared the person off, the woman, one from the richest family of the people in town, gave him an outstanding appreciation and handed him the happily heavy coin purse. Normally Flynn wouldn't take it, but tonight he took it gladly, now a bigger step towards his ultimate plan with the money he started saving for awhile now.

He whistled, bouncing the purse in his hand, and walking casually around. He caught a glimpse of a familiar face in his vision and looked over, seeing John Rolfe. The man seemed in a bit of a hurried worry and his face beamed of anger. Flynn watched him as he went the exact opposite way of the mansion. Looking at the mansion in sight, his mind tried to reason with him, telling him to stay away and continue on his way. However, something urged him to go, as if fate need him there. He only shrugs and walks towards the door.

Flynn goes to knock but stops midway. He knew one of the servants would tell John that Flynn arrived at his home without his presence. He shakes his head, now agreeing with his mind and goes to turn on his heels until a peculiar sound that made him stayed. He eyebrows knit together in worry as he walks around the yard, following the sound.

(( Good place to stop? ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

All Over Again Empty Re: All Over Again

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:21 am

(( Perfect. :3 ))

Tears stung her eyes as the brunette crumbled to her knees, her dark curls falling around her face as she held herself up with her palms. This couldn't be happening. John couldn't do this to her. Not after how hard she had tried to keep herself and Flynn a secret. How had he figured it out? He had never suggested knowing befor-

"Marina..." She whispered to herself in spite. She clenched her fists and threw a punch at the ground as she felt the tears falling over. This wouldn't end well for Marina if Belle had anything to say about it. She got up, not caring that her vision was horribly blurred by her tears as she ran outside to the back yard and to the garden. She always went there when she was upset. It was better than being locked up in her room.

She crawled upon the bench and brought her knees to her chest as she hid her face atop her knees and sobbed, trying desperately to think of a way she could do something before John found the locks he had gone out to buy. If he succeeded, she would be locked in her bedroom with barred windows. She never thought he would go so far, but...He was scared for both her and Marina's safety. She understood that. However, Flynn was all she had. She and John hadn't been close at all since Marina's appearance in their lives. She had lost him to that woman. She would be damned if she let Flynn be taken from her again. The last time had nearly driven her insane. This time wouldn't be pretty.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:19 am

A warm hand lands on her cheek lightly, a shadow blocking the moon's light from Belle.
    "Didn't I say not to cry without me around?" A voice whispers tenderly, kissing her forehead lightly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:24 am

Belle gasped slightly, not having been paying attention to anything around her. Hearing his voice, she whimpered and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck to pull him close to her. She held onto him as if letting go would cause him to vanish.

"Flynn...he knows," She whispered weakly at his ear.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:36 am

Flynn wraps his arms around her waist, his eyes furrowed once more.

"How?" He asks, confused on how John knew. Both of them tried not to make their meetings obvious. Did someone knew? No. It's unlikely they would find Belle's cottage or his home all the way in the forest. His mind automatically clicks before she could tell him. Maina.

He sighs, knowing Marina, unless under a good reason, would never tell John about Flynn and Belle. Though he did hear that someone attacked her just like Belle recently. She probably slipped it by accident, just like John asked him about their first secret relationship.

"Belle... We're going to get through this together." He whispers her reassuring words.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:43 am

Belle shakes her head, burying her face against his chest and shaking slightly as she couldn't stop her tears. She wanted to believe that they would be together to face it, but the chance of that happening now was slim. John would be back soon.

"J-John's out right now getting the most expensive locks he can find," She mumbled. "I wouldn't be surprised if he buys bars for the windows in my room, too," She muttered sarcastically. She bit her lip and tangled one of her hands into his hair, memorizing the feel. Listening to his heartbeats and his breathing, her own breathing steadily calmed to a normal rate.

She leaned back just slightly and rested her forehead against his. "I can't lose you again, Flynn," She whimpers, her arms still secure around his neck.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:03 am

"Belle," He says, grabbing her face with his hands and brushing away her tears. "You're not going to lose me, I promise you." He kissed her on the forehead and then on the lips.
    "And... I didn't get hired to be a spy for the council for any reason. He can get the most expensive lock and bars he wanted to get and I could still get in easily." Flynn looks at her, a smirk playing on his lips to lighten the mood.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:11 am

Belle tried to give him a disapproving look towards his playful smirk, but found even he could lighten her heart when she wanted to just curl up. "I'm glad I'm in love with a thief," she mumbled, brushing his bangs back. She sighed. Her mind was getting the best of her again. "What if he caught you? He'd hurt you," she frowned. "You know what happened last time I thought I lost you..." She sighed, referring to how shut down and cold she had become.

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:19 am

Flynn shakes his head. "Last time will never happen again. Last time, I left you purposefully to try and protect you. This time, if he does catch me, I'll come back to you right afterwards." Flynn looks into her eyes with determination. "I'd damn myself to eternity before I lose you."
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:35 am

[Awww, I'm so in love with Flynn and Belle... drunken
    Let me know the best time for Marina to show... :3]
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:07 pm

((Marina can interrupt after Bri replies. Starting now its Belle Flynn Marina))

Belle sighed, hoping it would be as easy as he said. "Then again, you could always just stay in my closet, she said playfully. Her nerves were still on end, as well as her emotions. She knew the second she saw Marina, the woman would be getting new scars.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:51 pm

Flynn smirks, "That could work." He grins at her before kissing her lightly. "Everything will be fine, I promise."

(( Let's hope he's fast enough to catch her rage XDDD ))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:27 pm

Her little escape lasted so much more than she expected, and Marina was wishing that anybody at home had missed her. She took a shortcut at the woods, but the moon had already rised as she got home.

The path led her to the backyard, and silently as always, she made her way to the house, walking through the bushes at the garden. Marina spotted Belle and Flynn on the other side, and smiled, hoping John won't caught them. She tried to be more silently, all she wanted was sneaking at her room, and pretend she had never left home.

[Oh Belle, she has already new markings around her neck from her little meeting with Michael, when he strangled her... XD.. And Flinnie, I hope that too DX]
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:44 pm

(( ._. Enter mental break Belle.
    All Over Again Tumblr_m4nzacwydu1r3zat8 ))

Belle sighed gently, returning Flynn's soft kiss. "I hope so-" She paused, hearing a ruffle in the leaves. Her brown eyes cut over to the tanner woman and just like a switch had been flipped, her eyes went icy, her jaw setting.

"I am going to fucking kill you!" She screeched, shoving her way out of Flynn's embrace and launching herself at the other brunette. "What in the hell is your problem, huh?!" She snapped, shoving Marina backwards.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:10 pm

"Belle!" Flynn quickly yells befor running and grabbing her around her waist. He pulls her back from Marina, using most of his strength to overpower her and restrain her. "Belle! Hurting Marina is not going to help anything." He says into her ear.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:24 pm

Marina froze when Belle screeched, Get in line, dear, she thought exausted. She tried to look as calm as possible when the other brunette shoved her, though she was got startled with her aggressivity, ''It's for the best if you low your tone voice, Belle. I don't want John catching you with Mr Rider, right here in the garden'' She spoke quietly, wishing John didn't hear that.

[Poor Marina All Over Again Tumblr_m6bdpvAqX51qdj2dvo4_250]
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:45 pm

Belle struggled against Flynn's grip, glaring at Marina with harsh eyes. "Oh, go fuck yourself, Marina!" She sneered, ignoring Flynn's words. "John already knows! Because you told him!" She hissed, pushing up on her feet to throw a kick at the girl, even if she came up short. "You promised you wouldn't tell him! Fucking liar!" She cried out, her eyes stinging with tears once more.

"You said you cared, Marina! Now John is locking me up! You know what?! I hope he hears me! Then he can watch me beat the fucking life out of you!" She growled, breaking out of Flynn's arms and tackling the girl to the ground. She dug her knee into Marina's stomach and threw a punch at her face, hitting her square in the jaw.

All Over Again Tumblr_lqnsqqH05S1qafrh6
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:21 pm

(( You know... I was going to say Thank god Flynn is holding Belle and not me cause I would have let her free after Marina was thinking that. Buuttt... Belle beat me to it XDD ))

Flynn quickly grabs Belle before she could hurt anyone else. He spins her around and harshly pulls her into his chest. He wraps his arms around her whole body, now fully using his strength, and he squished her close to his chest. "Belle! Please, you need to calm down!" He pleads before looking back at Marina.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:40 pm

Marina broke her expression when Belle accused her, ''No, I didn't tell him, I swear...'' She almost yelled, and leaned her upper body back when Belle tried to kick her. ''I swear Belle... I didn't do it, I'm not lying Belle'' Marina cried, holding her hands on her chest.

''I do care, Belle... Please, if you listen to me...'' She was cut off when Belle tackled them to the ground. She didn't want to fight with Belle, she didn't understand a thing of what was happening, but she also didn't remember much of the first days after the attack because of all those medicine she took. She grabbed Belle's hands, but then she screamed in pain when the other dug the knee into her stomach[Baby!! o.o], she let her go, and didn't feel the punch Belle hit. The pain in her stomach was too much, and she curled into herself, holding tight into her sides.

[That's why she 'thought' that, she couldn't be so cold to say it out loud... x3]
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:14 pm

Belle kicked and squirmed as Flynn grabbed her, a smirk on her lips at the scream Marina made. She cried out against Flynn's chest, begging him to let her go. "Flynn! Let me beat the knowledge back into her head!" She pleaded, squirming the best she could against his force.

(( Poor baby ;A; Belle doesn't know Dx))
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:44 am

(( Aww, Flynn is going to do the one thing that Belle doesn't want him to do Sad And she's about... almost 3 months pregnant no? ))

"No Belle!" Flynn yells at her, which is a rare cause. "You are acting childishly insane and seriously hurting Marina! If you think this is going to change John's mind, it's not. It's only going to worsen his rules!" He turns, his back facing Marina and he pushes Belle off of him, trying not to be harsh but only to protect Marina. He runs towards Marina before Belle could think of attacking her once more. Kneeling down, he inspects Marina.
    "Marina," He tenderly whispers to her, placing a comforting hand ontop of hers. "I need to see if she damaged anything. Can you move a bit??"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:42 am

Marina was breathing heavily on the ground, feeling twinges all over her abdomen. Please, please, please, this is nothing, I'm going to be alright, she prayed in her head. Flynn and Belle weren't so far, and Marina tried to get up, so she could run from that crazy woman. She tried to remember if she had done what the other accused her, but some of her memories were all blurred.

''Flynn, I'm so sorry, but I can't remember telling John about this, I can't'' She whispered, landing a hand on his shoulder to try to get up. She was doing well, but as she felt another strong twinge, she collapsed into his chest... ''Sorry, Flynn'' She whispered and looked at Belle, fear was clear in her dark hued eye.

[Bad aunt Belle DX... And yes Flynn, she's going on the thrid month of pregnancy... :3]
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:05 am

A part of her knew Flynn was right. But, another more agressive part of her wanted to take her anger out on Marina once more. She stood there as Flynn helped Marina. She turned her hues away, one arm sliding around herself as if for comfort while her free hand pressed to her temple. She closed her eyes and growled at herself for her next move.

She carefully walked over to the two and pressed her index finger to marinas forehead. She muttered something, her eyes shifting colors as she drained the pain from the girls body and healed what she had inflicted. She grunted, Marinas pain now stabbing her in the stomach.

She walked off to the garden without a word. Picking up a rose, she petted the petals, eyes distant. She wasn't going to get locked up. No...she would just have to get out now. She knew the woods. She could vanish. Maybe john would think her dead. She wouldn't be able to tell anyone her plan...maybe not even Flynn.

((....*slinks off* ._. ))
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Post  Prince Philip Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:35 pm

((She can go to her new friend Philip for help!*goes back to lurking*))
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Flynn nods slowly at Marina before looking back at Belle. He watches as he takes Marina's pain away. As she walks away, he doesn't go after her. He looks back down at Marina.
    "It's alright, I suspected it slipped after your attack." Flynn assures her, as he picks her up and carries her back into the house.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:27 am