Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

On My Own

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

On My Own Empty On My Own

Post  Odette Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:09 am

(something that has been on my mind Razz and also cause I've been bored XD On My Own F8ca8ba3 Ami this is for you)

Odette headed outside to take care of Angus while she tried not to think about the current change of events. While she brushed Angus her mind kept flicking to Michael....she sighed darkly why did she think so much about him? She slowly put the brush down as she just couldn't think about the task she was fruitlessly putting herself on.
    She gave a dry laugh and then shook herself....god why couldn't she get him off her mind? She turned to go back and ran into a very solid chest. She swallowed hard and flicked her eyes up to see the man who was currently making her mind spin.
    "Michael....what are you doing here?" She demanded and folded her arms as she stared up at him. Michael didn't say anything at first he just stared at her and then he turned from her. "You really need to work on paying attention to your surroundings." He said instead.
    Odette rolled her eyes, "Thanks for the tip...but seriously what are you doing here?" She asked. Michael glanced at her, "Does it matter?" He asked blankly. Odette was about to protest but then thought better of it, "Yeah well next time, warn me or something." She muttered. Michael just shook his head, "How's Jim?" He asked abruptly, Odette glanced at him.
    "He's doing fine...other then receiving a beating from Joseph, yeah he's ok." She said quietly watching him for a reaction but seeing none. Michael nodded and then leaned across the stall from her facing her, "You should leave." He said darkly.
    Odette raised an eyebrow, "And why should I?" She asked as she studied him. He just gave her a look and she sighed, "Right because of Joseph." She muttered. She frowned, "Why do you care?" She asked bluntly.
    Michael didn't say anything at first, he was just staring at the ground with a dark look on his face. "I don't, I just want you gone." He muttered. Odette gave a dry laugh, "You still want don't want me near Joseph?" She asked and then pinched her nose, "Sorry that was stupid, obviously you don't...after all you staged the whole charade of actually helping me escape." She said darkly.
    Michael didn't respond, he just met her eyes and Odette shook her head, "Whatever...fine you know what...I'll leave." She said and turned back around to resaddle Angus. She didn't know why she was so...upset over this.
    She blinked back those annoying tears and was about to lead Angus out when she was stopped by Michael, "We do have a ritual." He muttered. Odette frowned wondering what he meant by that and wasn't prepared for him to kiss her. Unlike the last two kisses they had previously shared, this one was warm and gentle. Odette soon found herself pressing herself closer against him as she found herself enjoying the kiss. He finally pulled away but they were still holding each other, "Oh that ritual." She whispered. He just gave a smirk and then released her, "You better go." He said quietly. Odette just studied him silently for a moment, "All right." She said softly and then mounted Angus. She rode off and never looked back...
    (blah....kinda random and slightly AU took me all day to finish annd its not even that lonnng.....*faiil*)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

On My Own Empty Re: On My Own

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:15 am

o3o
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP 8D bounce bounce
    I know this is Au butbutbut...!!! xD *tackles you*
    and you got Michael spot on .___.seriously. *bows*
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:17 am

Awwww thanks hun, seriously that was why it took me all day. The whole time I was like...."What would Mikey say?" XDD *and tightly huggles* I am soo glad you liked it :3
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:26 am

Liked it? I loved it<33 and *sigh* if only I could finish my stupud fic now O__o *clings*
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:28 am

you're making me blush o//o *huggles back* and like I said before if you need help writing Joey let me know Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:04 am