Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Flynn Rider
Marina
Queen Leah
7 posters

Anyone feels like plotting with Queen Leah?

Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Antal inlägg : 151
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

Anyone feels like plotting with Queen Leah? Empty Anyone feels like plotting with Queen Leah?

Post  Queen Leah Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:59 pm

Queen Leah here Smile
    Hello everyone, would you like to plot? I don't bite
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Anyone feels like plotting with Queen Leah? Empty Re: Anyone feels like plotting with Queen Leah?

Post  Marina Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Your grace -Bows- XD

Marina would respect you, and even take you a motherly figure, since she lost hers when she was still a girl. :3
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Anyone feels like plotting with Queen Leah? Empty Re: Anyone feels like plotting with Queen Leah?

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:04 pm

Ohhh I have an idea with Flynn but I want to PM you about it :3....

If Jasmine ever gets to meet the Queen, she'll definatly remind her of her 'ideal'-mother.
    Aurora
    Aurora

Antal inlägg : 23

Post  Aurora Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:08 pm

Well Aurora is a servant in the castle, and her parents were good friends with the royals, so maybe they could be kind of close? Smile
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:11 pm

@Marina
    bows with a small smile gently - Lol

aww I'm sure she would see you as a daughter as well since she loves her people, even if the Council scares her a bit, probably there is trust between Marina and the Queen?

@Flynn
    C'mon then Wink *waits for PM happy*

And the Queen would be gentle and probably would try to help her if she needed something

@Aurora
    (oh the irony!)
    I think they could, I really don't see Queen Leah being cruel with the servants, I think she would try to make them feel in home or something related like that.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:19 pm

Yey XDD... Perhaps Marina could be the only one the queen would trust in the council... :3

Anytime you need, Marina would be at your service.
    Aurora
    Aurora

Antal inlägg : 23

Post  Aurora Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:20 pm

xD I know! When i realized that Aurora was playing her Leah's servant i just about diedddd hah!!

plus aurora is kind of thick skulled and refuses to believe her family gave her up to help her, so she might think Leah is the only one she can rely on??
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:26 pm

@Marina
    Hey that sounds like a great idea actually! that would bring hope to The Queen Wink
    and I believe she would enjoy your company :3

@Aurora
    I know what you mean, when I read there was even an Aurora I was like mind-blown xD

That sounds brilliant! and like something she would do...well you know now Aurora, you can always rely on the Queen for anything Wink
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Post  Odette Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:28 pm

Ohh maybe Herc knows some of the royals? Could they be friends or something?
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:36 pm

Of course they can...besides he's a hero isn't he, i'm sure she would appreciate him a lotto the point of being friends Wink
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Post  Odette Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:40 pm

Yes he is ^^ and YAY!
    Megara
    Megara

Antal inlägg : 182
    Ålder : 30

Post  Megara Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:51 pm

Maybe Friends, since Meg is a servant for the Royals.
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:59 pm

Yaaay! more friends Wink Don't worry she would never be meanie with you Wink (or any other servant)
    Giselle
    Giselle

Antal inlägg : 51

Post  Giselle Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:11 pm

Your majesty, Giselle can help design clothes for you. we can plot if you wish
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:25 pm

Absolutely, and would love to! I bet your designs will impress many around Wink
    Giselle
    Giselle

Antal inlägg : 51

Post  Giselle Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:48 am

oh yay!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:13 pm