Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Jim
Esmeralda
Faciller
7 posters

Plot with Faciller?

Faciller
    Faciller

Antal inlägg : 22
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

Plot with Faciller? Empty Plot with Faciller?

Post  Faciller Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:16 am

Unlike his irritating brother Clopin, Faciller won't have many friends, seeing as he doesn't enjoy socializing that often. But that doesn't mean he can't have some friendly acquaintances. Especially other warlocks/mages/witches, ect, or just people who will be impressed with his knowledge of voodoo and dark magic.

{insert uncharacteristic smiley} 8D
    Gäst

Plot with Faciller? Empty Re: Plot with Faciller?

Post  Gäst Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:20 am

I think he should meet Sinbad. It would be interesting, especially since maybe he could techinqually get sinbad framed for a crime at some point.

or Giselle, she would hate his magic but i bet she would eventually grow to..find it interesting
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Esmeralda Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:48 am

Psssssst! Uncle, make sure to teach me more voodoo while Clo isn't around >8D

((Faciiiiiiiii<333))
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:20 am

And oh oh! Since Jim is ging to love hanging around CloClo so much, I bet he'll try to annoy the hell out of Faci, just beacuse >Very Happy And then he'll get scared by him and runs home screaming like a little girl.... and tries again the next day xD

Megara
    Megara

Antal inlägg : 182
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 30

Post  Megara Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:44 pm

Just seeing Faci, brings me back to WAN. Clo and Faci, are brothers in this one, and in WAN they were like almost brothers.

Meg wants to Plot with Faci
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:55 pm

Flynn and Faci would get along. Flynn, though he doesn't seem like it, is easily impressed by skill. I think with Clopin he sees his crazy friend always dragging him into crazy danger. Esme as the crazy sister who can't STOP getting in trouble. I think Faci will help Flynn die down the crazyness XDDD
    Faciller
    Faciller

Post  Faciller Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:51 am

Sinbad wrote:I think he should meet Sinbad. It would be interesting, especially since maybe he could techinqually get sinbad framed for a crime at some point.

or Giselle, she would hate his magic but i bet she would eventually grow to..find it interesting

Oh he could, and he would LOVE to remind him of this, do not cross him Sinny! >]

As Giselle is just adorable so of course to meeting her!
    Faciller
    Faciller

Post  Faciller Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:52 am

Esmeralda wrote:Psssssst! Uncle, make sure to teach me more voodoo while Clo isn't around >8D

((Faciiiiiiiii<333))

So much it'll make your head spin my dear. >]
    Faciller
    Faciller

Post  Faciller Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:53 am

Jim wrote:And oh oh! Since Jim is ging to love hanging around CloClo so much, I bet he'll try to annoy the hell out of Faci, just beacuse >Very Happy And then he'll get scared by him and runs home screaming like a little girl.... and tries again the next day xD

xDDD Clopin loves this kid already, I'm just throwing that out there.
    -coughs; serious face for Faci- ._.
    He won't appreciate the annoying part but he will rather enjoy scaring the lights out of Jim as revenge.
    Faciller
    Faciller

Post  Faciller Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:54 am

Megara wrote:Just seeing Faci, brings me back to WAN. Clo and Faci, are brothers in this one, and in WAN they were like almost brothers.

I feel so out of touch with not being in WAN, but apparently I'm making feels happen all over the damn place. My bad. xD

He'd love to plot with you Meg.
    Faciller
    Faciller

Post  Faciller Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:57 am

Flynn Rider wrote:Flynn and Faci would get along. Flynn, though he doesn't seem like it, is easily impressed by skill. I think with Clopin he sees his crazy friend always dragging him into crazy danger. Esme as the crazy sister who can't STOP getting in trouble. I think Faci will help Flynn die down the crazyness XDDD

xDDD Haha yes, he can block him from the absolute craziness in that family. I feel like he'd enjoy his company.
    Chel
    Chel

Antal inlägg : 62

Post  Chel Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:47 am

Chel might like to hang around with him sometimes !! Very Happy She loves getting into mischief
    Megara
    Megara

Antal inlägg : 182
    Ålder : 30

Post  Megara Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:08 am

Faciller wrote:
    Megara wrote:Just seeing Faci, brings me back to WAN. Clo and Faci, are brothers in this one, and in WAN they were like almost brothers.

I feel so out of touch with not being in WAN, but apparently I'm making feels happen all over the damn place. My bad. xD

He'd love to plot with you Meg.

I so need to feel you in then someday. Ami played Clo, and Diogo played Faci, and faci was an evil son of a gun. I played Meg and she and Clo had a past but she gave it up after a lot of heartbreak and noticing that Layla (jasmine) was close to him now. I played Layla and Meg. Layla was like faci's little puppet and only got close to Clo because of Faci's orders. WAN was fun. Well our little plots were.

PM me to plot? or plot here?
    Giselle
    Giselle

Antal inlägg : 51

Post  Giselle Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:06 am

Faciller wrote:
    Sinbad wrote:I think he should meet Sinbad. It would be interesting, especially since maybe he could techinqually get sinbad framed for a crime at some point.

Oh he could, and he would LOVE to remind him of this, do not cross him Sinny! >]

As Giselle is just adorable so of course to meeting her!

well Sinbad has a way of crossing people.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:54 am

Faciller wrote:
    Flynn Rider wrote:Flynn and Faci would get along. Flynn, though he doesn't seem like it, is easily impressed by skill. I think with Clopin he sees his crazy friend always dragging him into crazy danger. Esme as the crazy sister who can't STOP getting in trouble. I think Faci will help Flynn die down the crazyness XDDD

xDDD Haha yes, he can block him from the absolute craziness in that family. I feel like he'd enjoy his company.

Totally can imagine him and Faci having a calm talkative evening XD
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Esmeralda Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Flynn Rider wrote:
    Faciller wrote:

Totally can imagine him and Faci having a calm talkative evening XD

Until Esme jumps in out of nowhere and go all crazy with them xD /SHOT

sorry... x3
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:04 pm

AMMIII. YOU RUIN QUIET TIME D8... It kewl, it kewl <.<

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:40 pm