Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The servant and the spy [Tag Meg]

Vanessa
    Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 259
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

The servant and the spy [Tag Meg] Empty The servant and the spy [Tag Meg]

Post  Vanessa Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:52 pm

Vanessa walked by the river and played with a knife in her hand before she hidden it under her dress, it wouldn't be so good if someone saw her with it. The talk with Odette had been fun, and the thought of making a move on Phoebus just to tease the blonde made her all excited for it. But if you looked past the smirk on her lips, Vanessa was actually a little sad. She couldn't figure out how to get the Korso's to like her, and Eric was like a stranger to her. Nothing went as she planned..
    Megara
    Megara

Antal inlägg : 182
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 30

The servant and the spy [Tag Meg] Empty Re: The servant and the spy [Tag Meg]

Post  Megara Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:34 pm

Meg made her way though the forest and down to the river, lovely place to think and reflect. She wondered and pondered things as she saw another female walking around the water. She wondered who she was, 'Could this be Princess Cinderella that Eric came here with?' She thought but looking at the girl she highly doubted she was the Princess.

Megara sat along the bank of the river, before speaking to the female. "Hello, you must be new here. I've never seen you around before."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:38 pm

Vanessa glanced quickly at the girl as she walked closer to her. She had seen her come- and hoped that she shouldn't start speking to her, but of course she did.
    "I don't know about new, but I'm back.." Vanessa shrugged slightly with a little smirk.
    "Lived here when I was younger, but I moved when it became boring in the town.. I'm -- Vanessa. Who are you?"
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:51 pm

Vanessa? She wasn't new here so Meg racket her brain to see if she had known her before now. Of course nothing came to her mind at first. "My name's Megara, but friends call me Meg. Well they would, but most of my friends are dead." She said the last part because of Herc. She had maybe one other friend besides him and that was it. She was kind of a loner.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:08 pm

"Well... That was sad to hear.." Vanessa said and rolled her eyes slightly. It wasn't like she cared about the girl anyways so..
    "So- Megara... How long have you been living in Nirethia?!" She asked with a little frown. She couldn't remember her really..
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:23 pm

Meg caught the eye role, and smirked to herself. Maybe the two could be good friends or great enemies. The dice could go either way, depending how the two rolled. She heard her question and looked at her. "I've lived here my whole life, out in the woods with my family for the most part." She said as she couldn't place the girl, maybe she had never met her.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:31 pm

"Ah, I see.." Vanessa nodded and looked around a little bored before she placed her gaze on Meg again.
    "So what do you do for living?" She asked, and couldn't understand why she was interesed in the girl- but she had to find out what kind of person she is.
    "Or do you still live in the woods and does nothing?"
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:52 pm

"I work in the place, nothing special but it's a job" She said as she played with her hair while looking at Vanessa. "What do you do?" She asked as she looked around and looked at her reflection in the water.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:03 pm

"If I told you, I would have to kill you" Vanessa said a little darkly, but still with a wide smile and her head tilted a bit to the side.
    "In the palace, huh? That sounds fun-- what do you do there?"
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:32 pm

Meg heard that and she looked at the girl. What could she do that was that bad. She srugged her shoulders. "Its a job, I work for the royals and do what ever they need when they want." She said softly.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:31 am

"Interesting..." Vanessa said with a little nod and crossed her arms slightly over her chest.
    "Soo, do you know the other that's working there too?" She asked and raised an eyebrow. "Eric for example, have you met him?"
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:45 pm

"Eric, the stable hand." She thought as she looked at her. "I have met him, actually were good friends." She said as she wondered if the girl new Eric.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:01 pm

"Good friends? oh. how fun.." Vanessa said with a fake smile and scratched her nose.
    "But of course, you two work at the same place- so it would be hard to miss each other.. " She giggled slightly and rolled her eyes to herself like if she was silly.
    "Then I'm sure you know what kind of person he is.. How do you deal with that?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:24 am