Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Too involved to let you go...

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Too involved to let you go... Empty Too involved to let you go...

Post  Marina Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:08 am

The visit at Fa's took more time than she expect because of the rain. She decided to take Damon for a walk. He loved seeing new people, and places... But Marina felt that something bothered him, and she had a feeling he didn't like loud noises. Staying at Fa was great, and she was going back home when the rain started. She didn't want Damon to get sick, so she waited until it was calm, and the rain stopped.

It was already night, and she was glad she lived almost next door with Fa's, so it was safe walking back home, and as she got into the house, he good mood vanished seeing the look into her servants faces. Though Damon didn't want to be apart of her, Marina took him to his nursery and went back to the foyer. She was almost sure of what had happened, and she was also sure she didn't want Damon in the middle of that.

Seeing the bar shattered once she got into the living room, as well some of the bottles made her feel weak somehow, and seeing the blood on the floor, her heart faltered a beat. ''What happened this time, John?'', she asked quietly, looking aimless to him as she stood next to the couch. She looked at the mess around him and sighed, knowing that none of the servants would dare to enter the room to clean that mess with John into.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Too involved to let you go... Empty Re: Too involved to let you go...

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:25 am

John tipped his glass back, allowing the cool liquid to slide down his throat. He was watching the fire boredly, his fingers thumbing against the glass he held. It had been only a little while since Flynn had carried Belle off, but that didn't change the fact that John was easily bored. He didn't want to go back to his paper work, though. And so, he was lazily slouched on one of the lounge chairs, his legs propped over the side.

He turned his green hues towards Marina as she entered the room. His brow creased in slight confusion to her question before he looked around. "Oh, right," He mused, chuckling slightly. "Belle was here...She and I had a bit of an...altercation," He murmured smoothly, shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly. "Were you with Fa?" He asked, changing the subject without a bit of grief. "How's that old bat doing?" He cooed, his tone smug.

Too involved to let you go... Tumblr_m8z4ehqqVu1rtzlzf
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:42 am

Marina didn't hear any of what he said after he told her Belle had been there. She looked at the blood, and her mind went right back that night, when he killed Amelia on that same room.

''How is Belle?? You didn't.....'', kill her? she wanted to ask but couldn't finish the sentence, and she needed to take a seat. She looked blankly at the fire, while her face got paler, and her hands started shaking slightly.

Too involved to let you go... Tumblr_mau5dmXcBg1rwjgec
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:18 am

John chuckled lowly, shaking his head. He took a sip of his liquor. "Belle is with Rider. She's not dead," He smirked, knowing that's what Marina was avoiding asking. He moved his gaze to her, studying her as he took a long drink from his glass, finishing it off.

Too involved to let you go... Tumblr_m8z5f8waId1rtzlzf

He set the glass down and sighed. "We need a new bar," He mused, perfectly unfazed by the events that had happened. "What do you think? One made of marble this time? Wouldn't break as easily," He chastised the furniture, shaking his head.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:02 am

Marina looked at him in relief as he talked Belle was with Flynn, she would be safe with him. But she was still shaken by the fact he had snapped again. It was the worst timing ever for that, and this time he hurt Belle, and it meant he had broken worst than last time to her.

''Marble sounds great...'', she said quietly and chewed her bottom lip looking up to him. ''You turned your feeling off again...'', he stated quietly, looking down to her lap.

Too involved to let you go... Tumblr_lyhx0b1QB31qk7gsr
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:54 am

John smiled cheerfully. "I think so too!" He smirked after hearing her next remark. "Yeah...Belle needed a reminder of why she's how she is...and, I figure that was the first time Rider ever heard a word of it...She wouldn't snap out of it, so I had to do it for her," He shrugged.

Too involved to let you go... Tumblr_m8z48tjZtp1rtzlzf
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:11 am

Marina managed to walk at the window side and she stared outside, where the rain started falling again. She knew she should share everything with him, since she was about to be officially his wife. ''John I don't know if you noticed, but I've been having nightmares... I always see the same thing. There is a hall, and many doors, and on the last door I enter, I find you, you're snapped and you just.... kill me'', she shivered.

Too involved to let you go... Tumblr_m9dzo9k2kS1qe5e2co4_250

She took a deep breath and turned her gaze to him, ''You've just hurt your sister, and I need to know... Can I trust you won't hurt Damon, or me during your crisis?''
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:32 am

John watched her, his gaze unmoving and intent on her every movement. Of course he had taken notice of her nightmares. She would murmur in her sleep. "I snap your neck, right?" He mused, tilting his head to the side as he stood. "Yes, Marina. I noticed your nightmares. I noticed how you would be whispering my name in your sleep, then wake up screaming," He hummed, moving to pour himself another glass of rum. "Kept me up quite a few nights...But, you never heard a peep out of me about it, now did you?" He arched a brow.

Too involved to let you go... Tumblr_m8z2ln65Tj1rtzlzf

He chuckled slightly at her question and looked down to the glass in his hands. "My crisis?" He mused, an amused look crossing his face. "This isn't a lifestyle choice, Marina. This is who I am -- I didn't choose it. You've known since the first time I cracked," He shook his head and turned his amused gaze to her. "No. You can't trust me," He said simply. "I would have killed Belle, if Rider hadn't stepped in. I love my sister. Her death would not have been due to boredom," He assured her.

"However...Damon I would not, could not, nor will ever harm. If I'm going to protect anyone, it's that baby," He murmured. "I've wondered for ages why it is I haven't harmed you, though...I assumed it was my want to conform -- be accepted. But, I'm starting to think otherwise," He hummed.

"I think you're almost as screwed up in the head as my mother was. My dad had a...less than glamourous relationship with her after she remarried. She knew he could kill her in the blink of an eye, but never backed down from him. Always said there was good in him. You share that in common with her -- you see what isn't truly there. You see what you want to see. You know what I've done -- say you're against it, that it's wrong. And yet, here you are. You could have left -- turned me in, gotten me executed. Anything you wanted. But, you stay. You're really not as bright as everyone claims you to be, Love," he chuckled slightly, taking a sip of his drink.

Too involved to let you go... Tumblr_m8z415ihDJ1rtzlzf
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:33 am

Marina locked her eyes into his, and bit her lip slightly. She didn't know she talked or screamed at her dreams, and some pieces put it together in her mind as she rememebered some mornings, fiding John more quiet than he was. ''So you knew...'', he said quietly and looked away from him, holding her crying. She wouldn't cry this time, she was stronger now.

Too involved to let you go... Tumblr_mb4o641UeE1rhi6l9o1_500

But she did needed some drink, so she walked to what was left of the bar, and poured some bourbon on her glass. She took a sip, the liquid ran down burning her throat. ''Death isn't the answer of all their problems, sometimes it only brings more.'', she said quietly, looking up to him again. She wasn't very surprised that he was able to kill her, seeing her currency nightmares, and she was relieved when he told her he would protect Damon, no matter the cost.

''It took you this long to find out I'm screwed on the head?'', she said with a bitter laugh, the alcohol turning her into a stupid brave woman. She drank some more and looked at him with an intent gaze. ''Maybe you're right, everytime you turn your feelings off, you're a step closer to become like him... First time I almost lost Damon, like your mother almost lost Belle, and now you hurt her, and the funniest thing is that you fought bravely before, to not let him put a scratch on her'', she didn't need to say that 'him', was his father, who she didn't even know his name for that matter. ''I don't like when you crack, but also I don't like you hiding your feelings from every one. If you're mad, act madly... and if you want to punch a wall, punch it! I don't care John... As long you'll be true to yourself, I don't care how society is going think of you'', she said with a fierce voice, walking around the room.

Too involved to let you go... Tumblr_m1fp9iSTjI1r3i0q8o2_250

''Even I know when it's about you, I don't act smart. People told me that John.'', she said quietly, tapping her glass with her index finger as she stopped walking and turned to him again. ''I know I overlook many of your acts, but I can't help it. You're one of the closest person I can call family, and unfortunately we can't choose who we want to love, and if it wasn't enough, I can't help for giving myself too much.'', she said quietly, finishing the drink she had on her hand. ''If you're going to kill me for thinking like that, fine. I always had this feeling if I wasn't pregant with Damon for the first time you cracked, you would have accomplished that. Now that you told me you're gonna to protect Damon, I know there is still hope for you.'', she walked closer to him, making easily for him to wrap her neck and strangle or snap it, whatever that amused him the most.

Too involved to let you go... Tumblr_m6996cZu2S1qd54da

Last edited by Marina on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:53 am

John's expression only became more amused as she fixed herself a drink and started to stroll around the room, talking on and on. However, as her words became more bold, his smile fell. He eyed her, his eyes narrowing as she went on. Was she really so stupid as to stand up to him?

Too involved to let you go... Tumblr_m8z35rB7gD1rtzlzf

He smiled bitterly at her words of him having had the chance before to end her life, but having not done it. "You honestly think that I won't kill you, Marina?" He questioned, tilting his head to the side. "For God's sake, stop acting like you know me!" He groaned, throwing his glass into the fireplace and listening to the sound of the shattering glass and sizzle. "Don't be so daft," He sneered at her, backing her up against the wall.

"If you had that feeling, yet stayed, then really, you deserve whatever fate I choose for you," He muttered, his eyes cold as he towered over her tiny frame that was now pinned in the corner of the room. "But, you see..." He trailed off as he cupped her cheeks. He consumed her lips with his in a heated kiss, pressing her into the wall. The kiss was rough, but passionate. When he leaned back, he eyed her again, his eyes alight with some spark of amusement and smug tenacity.

"I'm not one to let go of something I enjoy. I happen to enjoy you -- whether its your utter disregard for danger, or the fact that you infuriate me to the point where I want to make you obey me, I'm not sure. I know you like it, too...me, being dominate over you...Like when I tied you up to the bed and had you screaming my name...You can't deny you have a darker side that likes this..." He murmured into her ear, his teeth grazing her ear lightly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:17 am

Marina faced him, expecting any reaction from him. She was prepared for anything, even dying on his hands she was considering, ''No, I honestly think you capable of killing me'', she retorted, still facing his intent gaze. However she gasped slightly as he pinned her into the wall, and she hold her firm gaze upon him.

Too involved to let you go... Tumblr_m9ckw2A3g61qfc8cw

As he cupped her cheeks, she opened her mouth slightly, making easy for him to make his way into a heated and deep kiss. She had never noticed such passion on him before, it was like it got hightened. However she moaned softly as he broke, leaning over him, wanting more. But John was right, she liked when he was dominate upon her, she was weak for him and somehow she found this dark and sick side that was sleeping until the day she met him. John had gotten under her skin, and she couldn't shake it,instead he got further into her. ''Is it too bad I want you to take me now?'', she said with a small whisper, closer to a moan as he grazed her ear.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:01 am

John chuckled in her ear. "I know you do..." He murmured, his lips grazing down her neck and sucking on the crook between her shoulder and throat. "I don't think I'll give it to you, though," he mused, leaning back.

He smirked at her and moved away from her then, walking over to the couch and sprawling out on it. "How's Damon? Sleeping?" He questioned, looking up at the ceiling.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:07 am

Marina closed her eyes and bit her lips, feeling John's lips on her neck. She let out a small moan when he suked her and opened her eyes when he refused it. She felt humiliated, but she knew he was playing with her mind.

She blinked once when one of the bodyguards started to wake up, and blinked again when John asked of Damon. Her face turned into a deep red, she had just asked him to take her in a public room, with people inside and almost with the whole staff of her house standing next door. She took a deep breath and walked gracefully towards John, trying to show what was left of her decency. ''I doubt Damon is sleeping. He got curious with the servants when we got home. I should check on him, I believe he has a problem with loud sounds'', she said quietly, as a loud thunder remimded her of that detail.

''Useless'', she muttered to the bodyguards when she passed by them. She opened the door and looked at the group standing next the door. ''You, go inside and clean the mess. There's nothing left to be seen or heard in here'', she pointed to some servants and watched until everyone got back to their duties or to the staff dorms.

As she got into Damon's nursery, he instantly reached his arms out from the grid as soon he saw her. She gently took him into her arms and nestled his head on her shoulder. ''Nothing is going to harm you, love'', she whispered softly and covered his ear as she started to hum a lullaby while she put him to sleep into her arms.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:37 am