Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only a Child ~ Chel's past

Chel
    Chel

Antal inlägg : 62
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Only a Child ~ Chel's past  Empty Only a Child ~ Chel's past

Post  Chel Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:29 pm

((This is a little bit of chel, kind of showing what her life is like...towards the end there's a little bit of mature content, but nothing too bad at all xD enjoy ~ ))

Her stomach growled, causing her to shoot up out of her sleep. She hadn't eaten anything but an apple in a few days, and it was time to get some food in her before it got worse. A quick shake of her leg sent a nearby crow flying away in ear piercing squawks. She hated the run down, rotting wooden house she chose to sleep in, every time she touched something it'd crumble into chips and dust. She tiptoed into what used to be the kitchen, and shook a few drops of water out of the pipe, using it to slick down her dusty jet black hair. Her stomach growled again, and she winced, patting it like a baby. She released a loud groan before climbing through the back window, she didn't want anyone to know she was staying there.
    The bakery sent out a delicious aroma, that smelt so good it hurt her. It was too risky to steal from there. The deli too, she'd get caught too easily. She searched frantically until her large brown eyes landed on an older beggar woman, selling corn husks out of her bag. They'd been toasted over a fire, and they'd surface as a good meal to hold her over for a few days. The woman had a small child, who was tugging at her ratty skirt, sobbing with a swollen, red, snotty face. Chel found it almost funny over the fact that she didn't care that'd she'd be stealing from a struggling family. She leapt over, crouching behind a man. She'd been thieving for years. For as long as she could remember being alive. She traced her fingers up her legs and to her neck, contemplating how she was going to do it. Act like she was going to buy it, then run? Just pluck it out of the woman's bag? She shook her head, and inched closer to the woman who was shouting at passerby's to buy her corn. She let her hand hover over the woman's bag before sliding out a golden ear of corn, gripping it tightly. She grinned widely, happy that she had pulled it out successfully. She turned around quietly and took a step only to be interrupted by a small squeal.
    "Momma! She Didn't Pay!" The little girl, who's round sweaty face was surrounded by blood red curls.
    Chel's stomach plummeted to the ground, and she spun around quickly, catching eye contact with the woman. "Thief?" she mumbled with a gaping frown.
    Chel yelped, her chest rising and falling quickly, before taking off into a sprint. She couldn't be caught. She couldn't go to jail, she was only a child.
    "Stop!" she heard a man call. One of the guards. The woman had told on her. She grunted and kept running, though bare feet on the rough ground was a painful experience.
    "I said Stop!" He growled loudly again. There were shocked gasps from the villagers, as she was grabbed forcefully. He swung her around until her face was inches from his.
    "You thought you could run, thief?" He snarled, shaking her when she didn't respond.
    She rolled her eyes, sucking on her bottom lip until it turned red and plump. She could tell he was staring at them. He wanted to kiss her.
    "Where are your parents?" He asked, tightening his grip.
    "I don't need parents, I'm not a child." She said simply, raising an eyebrow at him.
    He stared at her for a moment before snatching the corn out of her hand and sticking it in his bag.
    "How about..." She whispered. "You take me back to ... wherever you take 'bad people' .. and we talk this out?" She nodded with a subtle wink.
    The guard looked around quickly, most people had lost interest in them and had left. He nodded with a grunt, and dragged her away.
    The guard shut the door, and Chel lept at him, pressing her lips to his forcefully. He groaned for a moment, and pulled away hovering over her mouth. "What are you doing?" He asked with a smile.
    "Look, just let me do my thing, i'm sure after this you'll forget all about little mistake." She whispered, before leaning in again. The guard kissed her back this time, spinning her around until her back was on the wall. She lifted her chin as an invitation to him, fanning her fingers out against the cold stone wall behind her. The man kissed her neck, using a large hand to trace up from her stomach.
    She didn't even flinch at the things he did next. She'd done it so many times already. Her first time, she was only 14. Now she shamelessly considered herself an expert. She parted her lips in a gasp, at the man's touch. She allowed her own hands to please him, although she was enjoying having someone else please her first. She smirked with a groan, because for one of the first times, she wasn't in a rush for it to end.
    Chel fixed her top, and hair, as the man buckled his belt. He reached in his bag, and handed her the ear of corn she'd taken earlier.
    "Enjoy." He muttered, an obvious look of guilt plastered on his unshaven face. She winked, and shook her hips slightly in satisfaction before making her way back to her 'home'.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:29 am