Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Flynn Rider
Jim
Aurora*
Marina
Nicholas Rider
9 posters

Nicholas Rider

Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Antal inlägg : 90
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-12-10

Nicholas Rider Empty Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:55 am

Name: Nicholas Rider

Job: Councilman and Former Captain of the Ohara Ship

Background:

At a young age, Nicholas never knew the word of 'Emotion'. His parents never cared to show it to their only child, too busy to even care, so he grew up never knowing what affection, love, happiness, sadness, or heartbroken ever meant. All he knew was anger. He grew up in a hostile enviorment as both of his parents were Hitman. His father showed him how to kill someone in a mere few seconds or in several of long lasting weeks of torture. His mother showed him how to kill with style and grace.

Both of his parents were slaughtered in a job where they were betrayed. He didn't grieve not once for his parents as they would have done the exact same for him. He aquired all the wealth of his parent's life earnings from the employers. He never once touched the money until later.

Nicholas gained aquaintances from the dangerous crowd of kids, eventually becoming a member of their group. They stole from the rich, only to blow all of their riches on alcohol, rape the innocent, and killed their enemies. Nicholas was caught numerous of times, either sentenced to life in prison or sentenced to death. He escaped everytime, buying off the greediest of the guards.

One day after he escaped from being sentenced to death, he caught sight of a beautiful young maiden with striking blue eyes and silky chocolate brown hair by the name of Melina Lanter. He introduced himself and instantly she made him work for her affection. She taught him how to feel the emotions that he could never feel before. He dipped into his life earnings to buy her expensive goods that never seemed to pleased her. Eventually they fell in love with each other and married when Nicholas was 24. Nicholas met Melina's Grandmother, Elizabeth Lanter ( who later changed her last name to Rider for her daughter's happiness ), and she showed him a mother's affection that he'd ever dreamed of.

At the age of 28, Melina told Nicholas that she was pregnant. He was so excited that the day afterwards, he aquired the finest Baby Crib, Changing Table, Clothes, and everything else needed. However, what he didn't know is that Melina, since she was a little girl, was told that she was a fragile being and could never survive from giving birth. She knew that she was going to die the day of her baby's birth but never told Nicholas, knowing he would want to get rid of the baby in anyway if she did. Her health started decreasing and Nicholas became worriedsome but later relaxed when Melina lied to him saying that it was temporary.

On the day of their baby's birth, Nicholas held his wife's hand as he saw the light fade from her eyes. When she died, he reverted back to his old ways. He never once named his child nor cared for it as his boy looked like the spitting image of his mother. He later found out that Elizabeth had named the child after her husband, Flynn. He never cared for anyone's exsistence, only for the local bar he went to almost to everynight. He blacked out after drinking his 10th glass of the hardest liqour and woke of the next morning, seeing the house in ruins and Elizabeth and Flynn in the corner, cowering away from him.

On his son's 5th birthday, Nicholas was drinking at the normal bar he went to. His friend from when he was a Teen spotted him and the two started conversing. They talked about thier adventures and they both laughed at the stupidness of their youth. For once in a long time, Nicholas felt a bit happy. That was until his friend brought up Melina, asking how was she and making jokes about her and Nicholas. He brought up painful memories and finally, Nicholas snapped. He broke the glass against the bartop and stormed home. This was the once that he remembered exactly what he did that night. When he came home, he destroyed the house and he beat Elizabeth. He kept doing so until he felt glass smacked against the his back, causing him pain. He looked back in fury at his son and nearly killed him from the beating, until he stopped suddenly and looked at his only child's batter face. It resembled his mother, on her death bed after she gave birth, and the memories shook his mind. He let go of his son and left the cottage for the last time. He woke up the next morning, on a boat to a different city.

Currently:
    During the 16 years he disappeared, Nicholas became Councilman of the new town, having some connections. He helped them overthrow the Crown, channeling his anger to another cause. During those years, he achieved a life long dream of became Captain of a crew Ship. Now he returns to Nirethia, to help his old friend, Grandmother Fa, to overthrow the Crown and give her the power of Nirethia. He's very much dissapointed in the current Councilmen, having one of his hired spies to do background checks on each, and believe they are all Children playing dressup. He has plans for the Kingdom of Nirethia and he plans to execute them with grace.

Personality:
    Emotionless
    Cruel
    Vengful
    Caring
    Overly Protective.

Family & Relationships:

Melina Lanter / Rider ( Deceased ): Wife. Melina changed his life and turned it completely around. While they were together, she brought out the Over protectiveness and the Caring quality in Nicholas. She showed him kindness despite of his cruelness and he loved her for it. Even now when someone speaks of his wife, he refuses to hear of it. He still hasn't come into terms and moved on from his wife's death.

Elizabeth Lanter ( Deceased ): Mother-in-Law. Elizabeth gave him a Mother's affection and never stopped, not even while he was abusing her. Secretly, Nicholas is grateful for meeting Elizaabeth and regrets what he did to her.

Flynn Rider: Son. Ever since Flynn was born, Nicholas never showed him the time of day or any affection at all, just like his own Father. He despised his flesh and blood because he believed that Flynn did kill his wife. However, when Elizabeth told him that Melina was actually too weak to bear a child, he couldn't believed it and with all his might, continued to blame Flynn. After his years away from Nirethia and his son, he started to see an occurance of other mother's who died at birth as he attended their funerals as a duty of the Council. He started to see that maybe he wife was actually a really frail person who couldn't withstand birth and lied to him to make him feel better. As he comes back to Nirethia, Nicholas has conflicted feelings of how to deal with his Son once they run into each other.

Relationships:

Grandmother Fa: Older Sister Bond. Growing up, Nicholas never cared to make real friends. However, as he met Fa one day he found himself intrigued by her. Though she was much older than him, he felt himself attached to her. He used to come to her Mansion and just sit by the front door even if she told him to leave. He didn't talk to her about his problems but he felt that she just knew what he was and accepted him for it.

Animated Character:

Nicholas Rider Tarzan030

Tarzan's Real Father

Live Action:

Nicholas Rider Gerard_butler_33

Gerard Butler
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Nicholas Rider Empty Re: Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:58 am

*cough* His background turned out way longer than I imagine. If only I can write a seven page paper that easily XD!

I bet yall are disappointed XD BUTITOLDYOUYOUWOULDHAVENEVERGUESSED. BWAHAHAH.

Gerard looks almost nothing like Matt Bomer ( the resembelence is there but eh xD ) but he fits the part. Razz
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Marina Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:01 am

Nicholas Rider Tumblr_meubbc9M6N1qck36to1_400 XD
    Gerard me gusta! Me gusta mucho! XD
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:05 am

Nicholas: Nicholas Rider Tumblr_m6rg2jQyYq1r1fabt
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Post  Aurora* Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:05 am

ohhhhhh ME LIKEY!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil as does Joey teehehee
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:09 am

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppp!!!! Butleeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! *fangasm* ok ok... i'm calm... i'm calm... somehwat... o3o *cough*
    ILOVEHIM. 8D
    And so does Fa. Even if she never shows it. o3o
    xD
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:10 am

Nicholas and the Korsos just might get along, no? XD

x3! He never shows his attachment either, so they both on the equal about this XD He still loves her as an older sister though x3 <3
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:12 am

teehee is it funny that I find the Korso's saw her as a "slight" motherly figure while Nicholas sees her as an older sister? Since The Korso brother's are 47 and he's 49 XDDD
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:13 am

mahahahahaha
    Him and the Korsos.... man, Fa sure knows how to attract those kind of men huh? /SHOT/
    x'3
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:15 am

oh god XDDDD I'll never see Fa the same way again XDDD
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Marina Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:15 am

Nicholas Rider wrote:[u][b]
    He's very much dissapointed in the current Councilmen, having one of his hired spies to do background checks on each, and believe they are all Children playing dressup. He has plans for the Kingdom of Nirethia and he plans to execute them with grace.

Nick look very, very dangerous.... But this piece it's what concerns the most... He has plans for the Kingdom of Nirethia and he plans to execute them with grace, No me gusta! XDX
    Nicholas Rider Tumblr_mc4ilhNSyp1qfjjtyo9_250
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:17 am

hey, just realised him and Dimi kinda has the same goals when it comes to the royals x'D Sooooo he won't hate Nicolas that much >:3
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:18 am

but will they work together??
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:21 am

I doubt it x'3 He's friend with fa, and Dimi cna't stand that old lady Razz
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:23 am

@Hannah & Ami: Three guys on One girl hmmmm? Cool XDDDD

@Cami

Nicholas: Me? Dangerous? Never. Just don't get on my bad side, my dear.

@About Dimi

Never. He thinks Dimitri as a kid, playing silly childish games because he can. Dimitri reminds him of Flynn ( Idk how but he just does ) and not in a good way xD
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:25 am

8DDDDD
    he does?! why does that make me happy? xP
    oh, Dimi has to meet Flynn at soem point, a does Fa o3o and of course Nicolas... I wanna rp with hiiiiiiiiiiiiiim *.*
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:26 am

ohhh gross XDDDDD YHUUP Its official I'll never see Fa the same again XDDD
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:28 am

pfffft don't worry wifey, Fa would scold them all three to death, literally, before anything like that happend x'D <333333
    Nicholas Rider
    Nicholas Rider

Post  Nicholas Rider Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:28 am

Lol! They dooo :3! We will plan Ami! *misses Rping with you*

Fa is such a Cougar XD
    Jim
    Jim