Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

This isn't a kidnapping... :)

Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Antal inlägg : 241
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

This isn't a kidnapping... :)   - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't a kidnapping... :)

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:00 am

Fa frowned and gently placed a hand under Marina's chin, lifting her head to make her look at her. "Marina, you've got to stop placing all of the world'swieht on your shoulders, it's nto all abotu you or Rolf," she said sternly, while softly caressign her cheek with her free hand. "If Rolf does somethign bad, stop blaimign yourself! He's not some child you have responsability over!"
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

This isn't a kidnapping... :)   - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't a kidnapping... :)

Post  Marina Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:12 am

Marina knew it wasn't all about her or John, she knew who was her world now, and depended much on her. Damon, it was always going to be Damon, even the emptiness of being apart of John was hurting her, her main responsability was Damon now. ''I know... I just want to give Damon something I have never had. A family, with a mother, and a father. Am I asking too much?'', she asked quietly, and gently put her hand upon Fa's one on her cheek.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Antal inlägg : 241
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:19 am

"A family is never to much to aks for, but it's not always the easiest to get," Fa said sadly. She should know...
    "I'll ask you this ocne again Marina, but is John really worht all this trouble?"
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Marina Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:25 am

Marina gave Fa a weak smile, and bit her lip for a moment, while she thought about what Fa asked. ''Yes, he is... I can't see myself loving another man like I love him. And I don't want to give up so easily on him'', she said quietly, but with sincerity on her voice and eyes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:50 pm