Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A meeting with the Queen [tag: Queen Leah]

Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Antal inlägg : 151
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

A meeting with the Queen [tag: Queen Leah] - Page 2 Empty Re: A meeting with the Queen [tag: Queen Leah]

Post  Queen Leah Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:18 pm

Seeing his smile made the Queen smile as well, she couldn't help but chuckled to the thought of his son getting married. "We could hope so too, a different point of view is always good" she said as she walked towards the King and embrace him tight, that's what she needed since her talk with Marina, "But don't forget, they do not only need just a new princess, they need us now as well, all of them, we need to figure out some way to help them the best we can my love" she added as she looked back to him without letting go of the embrace.
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Antal inlägg : 97
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

A meeting with the Queen [tag: Queen Leah] - Page 2 Empty Re: A meeting with the Queen [tag: Queen Leah]

Post  King Stefan Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:53 pm

"I just feel so helpless. We've tried almost everything.." He said while he wrapped his arms around her gently. Sometimes he got the feeling that they should just give up and leave while they can, but that would almost be worse than to be exiled. Nothing was easy for them anymore.
    "Maybe we could arrange a ball? And not only invite the upper class, all the people in the town? Then they will maybe believe that we think about them too?"
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:20 am

"Then we must keep trying, over and over, we´ve been ruling Nirethia succesfully all these years, and we must not just throw everything again" She said while she was wrapped in the King´s embrace, and still some tears were invading her eyes, but she dropped none. She looked at the King with a hopeful smile, "We could try that yes, it would be the biggest ball ever but we could do that, everyone invited" she said in agreement, feeling some hope.
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:34 pm

"To celebrate Phillips Engagement.." The King smiled widely as he always does when he gets good ideas.
    "It will be a night without any kind of trouble, and everyone must behave perfectly!.." Stefan started to walk back and forth again as he thought about. He had always liked these kind of partys- where everyone could just forget about their problems for a moment.
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:51 pm

"Sounds perfect darling" The Queen said with a grin in her face now, "I think we should settled a date now so we can start working on the preparations as soon as possible" she suggested.
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:41 pm

"This kind of ball till take weeks to plan.." Stefan said as he raised his arms in the air to show how grand it would be- but still with a smile on his lips. He turned around to his Queen again and stroke her cheek gently
    "Can you please talk to Melody and Anastasia about that they have to behave at the party?" Stefan sighed. He knew how much Melody liked to do pranks, but it wasn't time for that. "And so will I talk tp Philip. I haven't really had a real conversation with him about what he think about the wedding yet"
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:24 am

The Queen let him stroke her cheek and a smile was drawn in her face, she put a her hand on his, "Sure, of course but honestly, you should start working in your relation with Anastasia too" she suggested, "And i'll do my best, but we better be prepare for Melody, we both know that she will do something in the end, even if it's something little" she cleared trying to control her laughter.
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:16 am

"I know, I know.." The king nodded with a little sigh when he thought about Anastasia. "I don't know what to say to her.. What if I says something wrong, and she will hate me for the rest for her life!? .. " Stefan frowned slightly. He only wanted to protect his girls, but they just sees it like if he tried to ruin their life.
    "And of course Melody will do a prank.. It's Melody" He chuckled. "But when it happends we have to stay calm about it. We can't make a big scene out of it.."
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:03 am

The Queen smiled quite compassionate towards the King and she passed her hand towards his face gently, "You are a good man, and a fair King, and you are a great father, strong and caring like you've always been my love" she said gently, "But would you rather let her continue her life knowing that you didn't cared and that you abandoned her because you didn't dared to speak to her? You must not fear your feelings and what you want to tell her, love is not only something that you feel it's something you must say and show, remember, for more king that you can be, you're also a father." she added hoping to help him, and stared at his eyes warmly.
    "Knowing Melody, we might perhaps try to control our laughter" she said with a grin.
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:26 pm

"I both hate and love you for being so wise.." The king chuckled before he gave her a quick kiss. He knew that she was right about everything, and he knew he needed to talk to his daugther too. being a father isn't as easy as you think.
    "I will talk to her.. And then I will go and start planning for the ball.." Stefan sighed with a smile as he started to walk towards the door.
    "Why don't you three girl calls the royal dressmaker? New dresses could be fun, and then all of you can have a moment just to talk about-- girl stuff?"
    Queen Leah
    Queen Leah

Post  Queen Leah Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:02 pm

The Queen couldn't help to grin towards his words, feeling flattered about them as well, "I just follow the advice I told you" she admitted slightly blushing and returning the kiss, "I wish you the best of luck my love, and remember, try being a bit more...sensitive" she recommended as she saw him walk away.
    "I'll make sure of that" The Queen stated, "Now do you seriously believe our talks are only about dresses, my king your words wound me" she teased for moment before he left while she chiuckled.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 01, 2024 3:34 am