Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Esmeralda
John Smith
6 posters

Unable To Pretend [ tag: Esmeralda ]

John Smith
    John Smith

Antal inlägg : 539
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

Unable To Pretend [ tag: Esmeralda ] - Page 3 Empty Re: Unable To Pretend [ tag: Esmeralda ]

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:09 am

[ John: it's alright it's alright ignore him probably he'll live if you do ]

A small grinned was drawn as he listened to her voice, he then realized his words making him to open his blue eyes, and eventually narrowed them, "I did not cry, his name is Phoebus not Sunny...and is basically a brother so of course he knows" he admitted with an annoyed tone, but he internally like it, "You talk too much" he said as he lean over again to kiss her once more, pulling her closer to him.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Unable To Pretend [ tag: Esmeralda ] - Page 3 Empty Re: Unable To Pretend [ tag: Esmeralda ]

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:14 am

She was about to say something again but forgot what when thier lips was pressed togheter once more. She had to admit, he sure knew how to kiss. ...wonder how much experinece he's had.

(ha jealous Esme? xD)
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:14 am

(Joseph: *catches the apples and throws them back at Esme* THAT'S FOR KEEPING MY RUBY!!
    Me:.....Joseph, its a ruby Rolling Eyes )
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:20 am

[ Esmee you shouldn't be thinking THAT! ]

Once their lips were separated again he looked at her and placed his hands on both cheeks of the brunette, "I'm never going to leave you again, you have my word" he whispered honestly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:23 am

((Esme: *catches the apples and eats it* Ruby? What Ruby? Ooooooooh. Not my fault you suck at hide and seek ;P))

She held back a blush and smirked wramly up at him. "Spare me the seet talk Johnny boy," she chuckled. "Words like that tends to scare me away."

Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Antal inlägg : 278
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:24 am

(Joseph: *glares* I WILL HAVE MY RUBY!!)
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:34 am

[ John: dude get over it ]

"I believe it takes more than that to actually scare you away" he said followed by a small chuckle, he kissed esmera;da's forehead and then looked at her arm, "Well, at least can you be nice enough to tell what happened in your arm?" he asked, he noticed before they talked that there was something weird going on.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:39 am

(Esme: yeah old man get over it Cool )

"True," she grinned proudly. S
    he blinked, having completley forgotten about the pain her arm. Shr frowned irritaed at the memory. "Mayeb I deserved it this time," she mumbled. "I was desperate for bread so I tried to stel a small piece but then a gurd witha freaken whip caught me and well..."
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Antal inlägg : 278
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:40 am

(Joseph: NEVER!!!
    Me:.....Joseph shhh, they're trying to have a moment and you're ruining it)
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:43 am

John frowned shaking head, "No one, absolutely no one deserves being whipped" he said feeling worried about it, "Let me see" he said as he took carefully her arm and began to raised her sleeve carefully, "Alright we need to wash that".

[Joseph listen to her FOR ONCE ]
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:34 am

"Yeah yeah I know," she sighned, a small smile on her face wehn he worried. "I've got a prefect oinment for this sort of things, don't worry," she brighten up. "And it's not as bad as last time so.. uh I mean," she cleared her throut and carefully withdrew her arms from him.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:31 pm

John listened and nodded while she spoke still showing his concerned, he then frowned as he looked at Esmeralda in the last bit, "Last time? what happened last time?" he asked not liking the idea of her being hurt, specially for reasons that weren't reasons but excuses of ignorants.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:33 pm

She rolled her eyes. "I'll just leave that your imagination," she sighend. "You know, these sort of thing is quite normal for people like me. Happesn all the time. Don't act so surprised about it."
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:36 pm

John felt a bit guilty thinking he could've helped her somehow, yet his frowned was still there, "No you really do not want to leave it to my imagination" he said trying to lighten up, "Well let's go and cure that arm of yours" he said while wrapping gently at Esmeralda.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:40 pm

((D'aaaaaaaaaaawwwwww<333333 xD))

She wanted to smack herself. Why did she always choose to say the wrong things? A knight like him had enough stuff to worry about... and she hated it when others felt the need to protect her.
    "While you're at, mind buying me lunch..?" she asked shyly when her stomach gave out a loud groal.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:46 pm

[ awww Esme's hungry XD ]

John looked at her thinking how cute she actually was when she was calm...and hungry. He couldn't help but grin because of her question and he nodded, "Of course I will" he answered not really seeing a problem with that, "But I'll do it until I know you're safe in your house, after those bandits appeared, you think I'm going to let you walk all alone back home?"
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:51 pm

((Ha.... she always is.... x3))

Esme pouted. "I'm not going back to my house," she mumbled. "In fact, I won't be going back for a good while. It's cold and smells rotten flesh," she said flatly. "I'll have to crash somewhere else for the night. Like I do most of the time."
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:56 pm

[[ ooooh I know where this is leading, well played...well played ]]

John thought for a moment, she was somewhat right, he then got an idea "You could go to my house" he offered in the most innocent way, "I have ointments, and bandages as well I treated someone there before...and there's also food enough for lunch" he explained shrugging.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:00 pm

[lol what do you... Oh... Embarassed ]

Esme thought about the idea. "Sounds nice," she mused to ehrself and nodded. "Well why not? Now I've got naother home to trash! Don't come complaing to me afterwards though, you're the one who invited me," she grinned micheviously.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:03 pm

[[ ... I hope you're not imagining the innocent offer into something your dirty tricky mind would usually do XD ]]

John then raised his eyebrows, "Well, young lady I really hope since I invited you wou'll behave like a good girl" he said, although deep down it didn't matter, Esme was the kind that does what she wants whenever she wants.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:08 pm

[[pfft. John's a MAN. Those are not innocent .___. /SHOT/ and I blmae you this time for thinking something weird x'D]]

She stuck her tounge out at him playfully and skipped ahead. "I don't know what 'good' means so, sucks for you!" she laughed. "By the wya, wich way's your house???"
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:12 pm

[[ haha shot for that food one XD I actually don't ...I just am good with words Wink ]]

John shook his head rolling his eyes with a grin, he then took her hand and began to lead her, "This way" he said walking back to the village directly to his house.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:16 pm

((yea you are xD and i'm not... x'3))

Esme held back a childish grin when he took her hand. She never would've thought holding hands with a guy would make feel so... happy. And to think some thougth she had lost her girly sides. She's still got them.

((sooo you gonna start a thread in his house? Very Happy ))

John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:18 pm

[[ aww aint them fluffy or what? uh sure yes on my way ]]
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:20 pm

((they're so FLUFFY 8D ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:51 pm