Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Secret Love Affair Part 2 (crack fic with Phillip/Naveen)

Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Secret Love Affair Part 2 (crack fic with Phillip/Naveen) - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Love Affair Part 2 (crack fic with Phillip/Naveen)

Post  Prince Philip Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:44 am

Philip chuckled against Odette's lips, a small smirk on his lips and his eyes having fallen shut again. "Oh think so?" he asked playfully, tightening his arms around her, and then opening his eyes as he looked down at her. "You wanna bet?" he raised his eyebrow playfully, is smirk growing a bit on his lips. He leaned down to kiss her cheek and then down to her neck, and then he placed another kiss on her head as he closed his eyes and laid back on the couch.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Secret Love Affair Part 2 (crack fic with Phillip/Naveen) - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Love Affair Part 2 (crack fic with Phillip/Naveen)

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:56 am

Odette laughed tiredly and rested her head against his chest once more as she smiled, "Maybe when I'm not so tired." She said with a chuckle as she twisted to look up at him, trailing one hand over his side.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:15 am

"And who's fault his that?" he asked through laughter before kissing her head again. He started to lightly trace patterns along her skin with his fingers and rub the back of the hand he still held as he looked down at her lovingly. He never knew he could be this happy, and then Odette came along, and then she said she was pregnant, and now, he cold not be happier. 'Or could he?' he thought to himself, leaning his head back, his face thoughtful. Perhaps he could be happier, when Odette was his wife, and if his parents could accept their union. He looked back down at the woman in his arms as these thoughts, and fears continued to swirl in his head.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:25 am

Odette smiled at his words and kept tracing patterns on his skin, she glanced and up and frowned when she saw the look on his face. "What's on your mind?" She asked softly.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:04 am

"Hm?" Philip shook was hos reverie and looked down at Odette, surprised for a moment, then he smiled softly and kissed her lips. "Nothing, I just," he stopped and sighed. "I just hope my parents can accept this. Us," he explained quietly, rubbing her arm lightly. "It won't change anything. I still plan on marrying you," he reassured her with a gentle smile and a kiss on her forehead. "But still," he sighed leaning his head back, but still rubbing Odette's arm. "They are my parents," he looked down to her, hugging her close.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:21 am

Odette bit her lip, "I know....I don't want to come between and your parents Phillip." She said honestly as she looked up at him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:32 am

"You're not," Philip said calmly, looking down at Odette softly. "I am. I am in between you and my parents," he continued, looking at the ceiling. "Because I love my family. But you-you are my life," he looked down at Odette, his eyes clear, and then kissed her lips tenderly. "I can no longer see my life without you in it," he looked deep into her eyes.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:40 am

She started to smile, "And you are my life Phillip....and therefore one part of me." She whispered as she smiled tenderly up at him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:47 pm

Philip smiled warmly down at Odette as he hugged her tightly against his chest, running his hands up her arms and then back down. He kissed the top of her head lightly before lightly resting his own head against hers, a small smile on his lips as he continued to lightly rub her arms. "So I think maybe I will go back to the castle tomorrow morning, and tell my father about the change in plans. How I am not going to marry the princess. I am going to marry you, and you will be my queen." He squeezed Odette reassuringly as he referred to her as being his queen, knowing it may sound scary to her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:54 pm

Odette swallowed hard, the title "Queen" for her seemed so...overwhelming. She pressed herself closer against him, "And what if your father forbids you from leaving the castle?" She asked quietly...that fear was a very real one even if she didn't like thinking about the possibility.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:35 am

"Well then," Philip started, his tone thoughtful and firm, his arms tightening reflexively around Odette. "We can do one of two things. Either you can come with me to the castle," he smirked down gently at Odette briefly, before looking up seriously at the ceiling. "Or....I'll just have to leave." He let out a deep sigh as he closed his eyes and lightly rubbed Odette's arms, his arms around her still holding her close to his chest. "It may mean advocating the throne, but you-" he looked down lovingly at Odette, locking his eyes with hers.. "You mean more to me then anything in this world." He kept his eyes locked on hers, the smallest hint of a smile on his lips, as he lightly brushed his fingers up and down her arms.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:51 am

She bir her lip, "But Phillip.....advocating the throne...I mean that's a big step." She said quietly as she stared at him, she was stunned that he would do that for her....it made her realize he really was serious of his feelings for her.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:44 pm

Philip reached up to hold Odette's cheek in his hand, smiling down at her as he caressed her cheek with his thumb, brushing her arm with his other hand. "If I can't have you by my side when I'm king, then I don't want it," he said softly, but firmly. "It will be a last resort, but if it comes to that," he said with a small nonchalant shrug before meeting Odette's eyes again, his smile growing as he looked into her stunning blue orbs.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:50 pm

Odette leaned forward and kissed him then, she let her love show in the tenderness of the kiss. She moved one of his hands down to lightly rest against the curve of her small baby bump. She pulled back slightly and smiled at him, "I love you." She whispered against his lips.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:15 am

Philip kissed Odette back, just as tenderly, holding her body close with his arm around her shoulders and back and his hand still holding her face. He smiled against her lips as he felt her hand move between them to rest on her stomach and slid his hand at her neck down to rest on top of her hand. "And I love you," he whispered, his forehead leaning against Odette's. "More then anything." He kissed her lips again, then her nose, and then her forehead, before smiling down brightly at her, holding her hand on her stomach.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:32 am

Odette smiled and leaned up to kiss him again, "I know...its how I know you'll never hurt me on purpose." She said softly, after all if for some reason he was forced away from her side...she would know he hadn't meant to leave her. "I'm so happy I met you...and have gotten to love you even more so as I have grown to know you." She said quietly.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:45 am

"I would never hurt you," Philip agreed in a whisper as he kissed Odette's lips again tenderly, pulling her as close to his chest as he could, their hands still resting against her stomach. "And never knew I could love someone so much," he said softly, as he moved down to kiss her neck. "You have made me happier then I ever thought I could be," he said as he looked back at Odette's face, smiling brightly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:52 am

She smiled and used her free hand to gently push some strands of his hair away from his eyes, "And you have made me both a happier and better woman Phillip....your love for me has been the one constant thing I've ever had in my life Phillip." She said quietly. She was a little scared to admit this to him but he needed to know just how much she valued him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:38 am

Philip started into Odette's eyes as she spoke to him, leaning his head a bit against her hand as she brushed back some of his hair, and smiling softly. "And it will always be a constant," he assured quietly, removing his hand from her stomach to reach up and hold her face, caressing her cheek softly with his thumb. "I will never stop loving you," he said, his face just in front of Odette's, their noses brushing together. He placed a soft kiss on her lips, and then a quick peck, before he brought her back into his embrace, his arms around her as she laid on his chest, and their legs tangled together.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:42 am

She smiled as she rested her head against his chest, she smiled as she heard his heart beat. "I'll love you till the day I die." She said softly.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:30 am

Philip smiled against Odette's hair, her intoxicating scent enveloping him, as he hugged her tightly against him. "I'll love you much longer than that Odette. Much longer," he whispered into her hair, his eyes closed as he just enjoyed this perfect moment, a serene smile on his lips as he rubbed her arms softly and then kissed the top of her head lightly.

((Get the reference? Wink XD))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:44 pm