Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Marina
Odette
Rapunzel
7 posters

VENITING

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

VENITING Empty VENITING

Post  Rapunzel Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:14 pm

RAPUNZEL'S BETTER ALONE HUH?!
    I READ WHAT WAS SAID ON SKYPE.
    >:\ WELL FINE! SO-RRY THAT I ENJOYED MY CHARACTER BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A CHARACTER THAT I ACTUALLY LIKED AND THAT I JUST WANTED SOME MORE INTERACTION WITH OTHER PEOPLE! SO-RRY THAT I DIDN'T ENJOY KNOWING THE CHARACTER MY CHARACTER LIKED COULDN'T JUST BE BI AND NOT HAVE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH THE FIRST NEW GUY THAT SHOWED UP. SO-RRY THAT IT ACTUALLY HURT FOR A SECOND TIME, TO KNOW MY CHARACTER ( YET ANOTHER RAPUNZEL ) WAS HEART BROKEN FOR NO FUCKING REASON BECAUSE IT COULDN'T BE TWEAKED BECAUSE IT'S AS IF THE COSMOS CHOOSE THE ENTIRE FATE OF THE CHARACTER. IT'S AN RP THINGS CHANGE. BUT NOPE. YOU SAY THEY CHANGED BUT NO THEY DIDN'T. THEY STAYED THE SAME AND MY CHARACTER HAPPENED TO FALL INTO THE TRAP THEY WERE SETTING. I THOUGHT "Yeah, I'll go ahead and ask! So what if he had a previous crush! Maybe SHE can change HIM. Like ONE girl is changing ANOTHER guy. But no of course not. Fuck that. AND SO-RRY THAT MY CHARACTER IS "DEVELOPED" WELL OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT. MAYBE IF PEOPLE ACTUALLY TOOK THE TIME TO RP WITH HER LIKE I ASK YOU'D SEE SHE WAS MORE DEVELOPED THAN YOU THOUGHT. IT'S NOT MY FAULT I CAN BARELY GET SOMEONE TO AGREE TO ROLEPLAY WITH ME, SO MY CHARACTER HAS TO STAY THE SAME FOR NOW. IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I DIDN'T KNOW ANY OF YOU BEFORE THIS RP SO I'M BARELY FRIENDS WITH ANY OF YOU. IT'S NOT MY FAULT, I GOT MAD FOR A STUPID COUPLE TO BE FRIENDS AT FIRST INSTEAD OF HAVING FATES WITH OTHER CHARACTERS AND BECOME THE COUPLE THAT I HATE. IT'S NOT MY FAULT FOR GETTING ANGRY, THINKING THIS RP AND THE PEOPLE IN IT WOULD BE DIFFERENT. YES, I'M MAD ABOUT AL/RAPUNZEL, ALRIGHT?! YES, I'M MAD THAT NAVEEN CAME IN AND RUINED IT. I'M MAD OK?! I'M NOT ASHAMED TO SAY IT!!! YOU KNOW WHY, BECAUSE I'M "ASSUMING" YOU ALL ARE MY FRIENDS AND I DON'T WANT TO HOLD IN MY VENTING BECAUSE I'VE HELD IT FOR LONG ENOUGH. I ENJOY THIS RP AND THE PEOPLE IN IT. BUT WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS WITH ONE OF MY CHARACTERS, FOR A REASON I REEEEALLY DON'T KNOW, FOR SOMETHING I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT EVEN WENT WRONG I GET A LITTLE MAD. SO MAYBE THIS WILL BE A MORE INSIGHT THAT I LIKE TO ROLEPLAY AND THAT WHEN SHIT HAPPENS, I'M NOT TOO HAPPY. AND ALSO, YES, I HAD TO MAKE THAT VENT VIDEO FOR HER, OK?! RAPUNZEL REALLY IS HURT BY THIS CRAP DECISION AND THE LOT OF YOU DON'T EVEN CARE. WHY DON'T YOU CARE, BECAUSE NONE OF YOU EVEN KNOW RAPUNZEL. BRINGING ME BACK TO THE THING I SAID EARLIER ABOUT RPING WITH HER. BUT YOU GUYS WANT A DIFFERENT RAPUNZEL??? THEN YOU GOT IT. NO MORE SWEET MANNERED CHARACTER. THANKS FOR READING..
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

VENITING Empty Re: VENITING

Post  Odette Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:45 pm

Elli I do love Punzie just the way she is, and I am sorry I haven't been able to rp with her like at all.... :/ *huggles you*'if you ever want to rp with me I'd love that. <3 I have no idea what was said on skype >.< but I am sorry about what was said DX
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:09 pm

Just look, it's all still there in our group chat...

But, it's okay.. And yes, I'd love to RP with you too.... Whenever you've got a character open, I'll RP. Joey even. That'd seem fun..
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:19 pm

If I rpd as Joey I might make him ooc and all nice and stuff XDD what about Dean?
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:33 pm

Oh... xD Well...ok then. But honestly I'd be okay with ic Joey. Wink Lol... But yes, Dean too! I could see him being a big brother to Rapunzel..
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:37 pm

Same here actually :3 so where should they meet?
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:42 pm

Well, I've read the chat talk too, I had a feeling Marina would be into this conversation as well!!

WHITE FLAG!

1) I agree that Marina didn't trust John for almost all the time, mostly because she BELIEVED John killed her father. Any sane person in her shoes would act the same... It's not her fault if all the clues pointed to John...

2) Yes, I talked of making Marina commite suicide actually. Mostly because she's into that moody of everything was going wrong and the tiny hope of happiness was John forgiving her... But when I heard the planning of Odette getting pregnant with John's baby, I really lost my trail guys, I'm sorry... This is the first time ever I got so attached to a character, and if Odette did got pregnant, Marina would feel miserable and would go insane. She would probably give the child to somebody and poison herself.

3) I agree on playing without planning anymore, and make things go naturally, and after a talk I want John and Marina to have, I think that both Marina and I will feel better... and Marina will be more adorable than she already is!! ^^
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:50 pm

@Hannah- Ummm...Town maybe?? Smile

@Cami- Thanks for sharing your thoughts, friend! c:
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:53 pm

Righto and want me to start or do you want too?
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:01 pm

Um...can you start this time! ^^
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:59 am

I am so sorry that you felt that way about Me and Carly's chat on the group discussion. I didn't mean to offend anyone in anyway.

Yes, I said Rapunzel was better ALONE because she does get hurt a lot and I felt bad for the girl. I also did say that I wanted Eric and Punzie to happen.

I wish you read the chat more and saw it from Carly's point of view because HER characters are constantly put on blast for every little thing they do.

I LOVE Punzie Elli, I do. She's so freakin' adorable and everything bad that happens to her, especially losing it Eric, really wanted me to hug her. And plus, Punzie is changing Charlotte as we speak. Charlotte is crazed out by her happiness and how she cares for everyone though she is clearly upset.

ILOVEALLYOUGUYSANDYOUKNOWTHIS<333333
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:49 pm

To me, I guess I just don't understand the reason...

And I did read more. I read it all really. But for that part, you and her said it the best. I don't hate her at all. It's pretty tough for me to "hate" anyone because of a RP.. What I'm upset about is something that kinda just stopped for no reason. To me, this whole thing- most of it- hasn't made a wink of sense yet. But it doesn't mean I'm particularly blaming anyone... It just seems like I'm more attached to characters than most others are..

I understand.. I just felt, if it needed to be said, say it while I'm around. :\ Maybe explaining to me your thoughts won't have me as upset about the WHOLE situation like I've been.. I won't change Rapunzel...for the most part. Her perspective on life will be different no doubt, but once she's..."happier" she'll be semi-bubbly again.. And at least she's changing someone...

<333
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Post  Naveen Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:40 am

ELLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!D:
    I'MSORRYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You know, about me...I just, I thought it would be interesting, Al and Naveen, both for the character, and for me, since this rp is really my first real time being guys, so forget about a gay guy. I love Punzie!!!! And I'm sure even Naveen who just met her likes her!!! Cause she's adorable and wonderful and I love how optimistic she is!!! And I already said, I want her to change Eric!!! I think it would be perfect, since he changed her in a sense, and now she changes him(or changes him back). But I really am sorry! I didn't mean to upset you so much with this AlxNaveen thing.: /
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:58 am

Elli...
    I know I should have said how I felt to you as apposed to venting about it just to Bri. I just hate the idea of knowing I hurt people. I don't like people feeling bad for me -- which is why I didn't want to vent to everyone because I know how people are.
    Anyway, it's my fault, I know that. I do appreciate Bri trying to stand up for me, but really, none of this is Rel or Bri's fault.

1- As far as Naveen and Al go, none of that was planned. It just happened. So, it's not fair to say Naveen came in and screwed anything up -- he didn't. I'm sorry things didn't work out for Al and Punz, I really am. But, I don't think you understand all of it either. That's fine. You don't have to. Just don't crush Punz because of it. She has other options. Even if she didn't, she's not the kind of person I See as having to have someone to be happy. Al is screwed up, too, more than Punz, I bet. He's gotten so muddled by emotions that he can't feel many of them anymore. So, no, he won't go running into Naveen's arms. He won't go into anyones arms. I do hope it makes it easier on you to know he's going to stay single for a long time.

2- Me and Bri weren't trying to hurt anyone. If we didn't want you guys to see, we wouldn't have said it in the group chat. I do hate that it got so blown up, but shit happens.

3- I do hate that my characters are pretty much always on the block, but to be honest, I get why they are. I do hate even more that a lot of the time, they're seen as the bad guys, when they have their own side to it that, most of the time, go without being seen. It does get to me after a while.

So...thanks, to you guys that have stopped and asked me my side on this. It does mean a lot. I'm sorry for hurting anyone, I honestly am. I can't make everyone happy. I hope you understand that.

I do love all of you guys - and, I'm so sorry for hurting you, Elli. I should have talked to you about it earlier, but when I did, you said you understood and you were okay with it...I guess you weren't. Again, I'm sorry.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Post  Prince Philip Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:46 am

*huggles Elli and Carly tightly* Let's be friends again kay???
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:45 am

We are friends. You're all my friends for sure.. This is what friends do, see? We talk things out when we're upset about something..

Well...I didn't think I WOULD be upset by this, ok?? When I was told about Al breaking up with Rapunzel because of him being hurt about Jim, yes, I was okay with it. I really was. But then I realized Naveen was going to have something in this, and Al was growing a crush on him, so that's when I got upset.. And...I know it isn't their fault. I'm not blaming them... I was a little taken aback by seeing that it was said Rapunzel should just be alone.. That being explained now though...I'm better about that..

But...he kinda did. I mean, you can't say that Al doesn't feel something for him and being with Rapunzel wouldn't have gotten in the way of how Naveen made him feel... I could tell, everyone could. I thought it'd just be dancing, I mean, even THEN I asked "Al won't like Naveen will he" I was told "no"... And like I already said, no, I didn't understand most of this... But, she'd be happier. She already was pretty lonely. I mean, not having ANY family. Al came and she actually felt real love for the first time.. And I'd really like her to be happy like she was. I mean...she can't have the guy I hoped...but I got over that when Al came.. Thing is though, she knows how he feels about Naveen. Maybe when he's back about, he can tell her it wasn't about liking Naveen why he broke up with her. Maybe once she's better though. For now, she's not sure she wants to see him..

It did hurt me, yeah. Mostly the Rapunzel being better alone, but also the thing about developed characters. I'm always begging to be RPed with or who I was RPing with completely forgets, so of course Rapunzel isn't developed enough. I can never get anything out about her. And I want to do plots, but they never work out. There's so many things I want to do with her, but they can never be done unless I were to do them alone, and that'd be pretty boring. See, I'm in an RP where there's a plot for EVERYONE. The two admins have been awesome enough to come up with plots for every single person. Instead for this, I have to ask for someone to plot with me and I never can do it. So all in all, Rapunzel is very developed, Mowgli I'm not so sure about, but Rapunzel is. People just don't take the time to know.

But...they don't have to be. There doesn't have to always be drama and you involve your characters... That's why they're always pinned as the bad guys.. In my situation though, the one that I'm focusing on, I don't consider Al the bad guy. I'm just stuck in this confusion.

But like I said earlier, most was said to where I didn't have to ask.. I would have left it at Rapunzel's vent video, but once I saw something that needed to be said, to everyone, I thought I would. I'm normally not an upset person. But when something makes me upset, I have to let the people know.. Keeping stuff pent up inside isn't good for me, I've learned that already. If it happens, I end up treating the ones I had a problem with, coldly, and I don't want to have that happen.. :\

And like I said before, I WAS okay with it when we talked about it. You saw that. It made me sad, but I was okay. But after more happened BEFORE the actual plot, I wasn't too okay with it.. And everyone saw that, but they took it as a joke it seemed....
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Post  Naveen Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:44 am

I'm so sorry. I'll admit, I did think you were joking, at least some of the time. Because that's something I do, I act over dramatic when something happens like to one of my characters, when really I don't care. So I'm sorry if I took any real feelings lightly. And if it helps(I don't know, maybe?), Naveen and Al really won't be together for a while. Naveen is now so confused and needs to figure things out about himself, and Al needs to heal, emotionally and physically. And I'm sorry I haven't gotten to rp with you much. There are just so many people to rp with, and then we can only be in two places at once. I'm pushing my guys to the limits, trying to rp with everyone who wants to, but it is hard. So again, so SO sorry!!!
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:27 am

It's....okay. And...I dunno it helps a little I guess but, not sure. I mean for Rapunzel's feelings about it anyway, I don't know.
    And that's a good thing for you though. It means people WANT to RP with you, if your characters are in more than one spot.. That's not really the deal with mine.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:56 pm

I'm happy everybody shared our feelings and thoughts about it!! XDD
    Marina approves also...
    VENITING Tumblr_m910hw6ByL1rbye55o1_500

Eric's thought about all the drama that happened the past few days
    VENITING Tumblr_m956wdP6vA1rty4mho2_250

How Marina's feeling right now...
    VENITING Tumblr_m0ygsjBasS1qktxw5o3_250

And I guess Eric didn't change a shit about it...
    VENITING Tumblr_m2frfgzEbl1rnd6h8

Seriously guys, I'm feeling so much better with all these things solved!
    VENITING Tumblr_m989qcVVyc1rsfi1ko1_500

VENITING Tumblr_m7ob4lTYat1r4zdybo5_r5_400
    Oh, and Cassim is also happier on the other side since Marina stopped seeking for revenge...
    VENITING Tumblr_m7h689QBSt1rtzlzf

XDDD
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Well...Rapunzel and I aren't clear on the sudden cheeriness, but either way, we're happy. c:

Rapunzel to Marina: VENITING Tumblr_m3b9jl6wVk1r6xi47

Rapunzel to Eric: VENITING Tumblr_m84mvgUMqE1rb21hwo1_500

I dunno either..
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:42 pm

You know me guys... I don't like to see you all sad, and neither Marina does... *Thankfullywebothgotoverit* XDD

VENITING Tumblr_m910dqzCB91ruo7s4o1_500

And sowwie about Eric... he's still that jerk... XDDVENITING Tumblr_m956wdP6vA1rty4mho4_250

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:01 pm