Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

New acquaintances [Tag: Meg]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

New acquaintances [Tag: Meg] Empty New acquaintances [Tag: Meg]

Post  Eric Storm Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:00 pm

Eric was checking on the horses for the last time before he was finally free from his duties for the day. The last one he checked was Spirit, he filled his water, and arraged him fresh hay... ''Good night, big boy'', he patted his neck softly and walked outside the stalls.

He wanted some distraction for the night, and he was thinking of going to the tavern or town.
    Megara
    Megara

Antal inlägg : 182
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 30

New acquaintances [Tag: Meg] Empty Re: New acquaintances [Tag: Meg]

Post  Megara Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:34 pm

Meg had came back to the palace, after loosing a close friend; she lost it. She had ran in the woods and her dress had got all tattered up. She came across the stalls, and thought maybe a horse would ease her thoughts, before going on up into the palace and changing clothing. She smiled softly as she looked at the horses and heard a voice.

'Who's out here at this time of night?' She thought as she shyly went towards the voice. She saw a new guy and wondered who he was so she spoke up, hair a mess just like her dress. "Hello~"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:41 pm

Eric turned his head to where he heard someone. He smirked slightly, perhaps distraction just crossed his way... ''Hello...'', he greeted back and started walking towards her. She looked like a mess, though he could see she was beautiful under all that dirty. ''I haven't seen you before, I'm sure I'll never forget those eyes'', he said softly and leaned one hand towards her. ''I'm Eric...''
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:46 pm

Hearing his complement about her eyes, Megara could not help but to blush slightly. She smiled at him. "It's nice to meet you, Eric. I'm Megara, but most of the people who know me call me Meg." She said softly as she looked at him, she always had a thing for a guy with blue eyes.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:50 pm

''It's nice to meet you too, Meg'', he said with a small smile and leaned over to kiss her hand, looking intently into her eyes... ''Is there anything I could help you this evening?''
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:57 pm

The gentlemanly gesture of kissing a lady's hand made Meg's heart race for a minute and her blush to show more. She couldn't quit looking into his eyes, and she answered him. "Not really, Eric. I was just looking for a nice place to be. Horses usually calm me down."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:07 am

Eric smirked slightly to himself, amused of how easily he could make her blush that way... He smiled shyly to her as he knew the reason why she was there, they had this in common... ''These creatures do the same to me... I guess I have the best job I could ask for'', he said softly and folded his arms onto his chest as he glanced back to the stalls.
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:11 am

"You work out here?" She asked. "How come I've never seen you? I work inside of the palace but I am usually out here when I need to think..." She said softly as she then remembered why she was headed to the palace, to get more clothes on and a good bath. "... When I don't run out to the woods."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:24 am

''Yes, I've come with Princess Cinderella... I take care of her horses and of all the people that came with her'', he said with a small chuckle and studied her, ''I stay outside the palace for almost the entire time, I guess that's why I haven't seen you before'', he said with a soft smirk.
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:32 am

"There is another Princess here. I have missed so much." She said softly. "No you haven't seen me because I went home. Left and when I came back and heard dreadful news I ran out to the woods." She said thinking of Hercules. "If you would like I could show you the inside of the palace."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:46 am

Eric caught the change in her voice, maybe he could comfort her somehow... He glanced another time to the stalls before turning to Meg with a bright smirk... ''I would enjoy having more of your company, Meg'', he said charmingly and give her his arm to hold.
    Megara
    Megara

Post  Megara Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:07 am

Meg took his arm and started off to the place.

(I am going to start a topic now)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:14 pm