Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Hunter, The Rogue and The Assassin (AU fanfic)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

The Hunter, The Rogue and The Assassin (AU fanfic) Empty The Hunter, The Rogue and The Assassin (AU fanfic)

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:44 pm

(Its story time for the twins x3 and its all about their parents <3)
    Odette smiled at her five year old twins, they reminded Odette so much of their father. It was a rainy night and Alice was quietly playing with one of her dolls while Alex was building a small fort. Odette smiled at them as she took a sip of her hot tea she had made. "Mommy can you tell me a story?" asked Alice as she came up to Odette's knee. Odette smiled and put her mug down on the table before she lifted her up onto her lap. Odette smoothed some of the hair from Alice's face, "Which story would you like to hear baby?" She asked quietly. Alice turned and gave her a wide toothy smile, "The one about you and daddy!" She said as she bounced eagerly on Odette's lap. Odette chuckled and bit her lip, "I don't know Alice...its a long story, will you listen all the way through?" She asked mock seriously. Alice nodded, her brown curls bouncing with the movement, "I promise." She said with another smile. Odette smiled, "Good...so lets see...well Once upon a time there was a girl. She was a lot like you beautiful, happy and free. One night while at home with her parents an evil hunter came and took her away with him." She said softly. Alice frowned, "But, why would he do that? Why take the nice girl?" She asked quietly. Odette sighed, "Well he wasn't a kind man...the girl wondered that too...she never found out why he had taken her. As the years passed the girl became a young woman and the hunter's twin brother the rogue decided to pay her a visit. The young woman was afraid of him but he gave her the keys to escape her tower room. Before he left he kissed her and the young woman started to wonder just who he was. After she escaped the young woman trained to be an Assassin." Odette said with a small smile.

Alice clapped her hands, "She was the best, wasn't she mommy?" She asked eagerly as she smiled up at her. Odette laughed, "Well, she was good but she wasn't one of the best. After she had trained her hardest she decided to settle down somewhere. So she bought a small cottage and lived there. One day the rogue decided to pay her another visit. And even though he was cold to her, he left her another kiss." She said with a fond small smile. Alice giggled, "He sure liked kissing her huh?" She asked mischievously. Odette laughed, "Well it became a little tradition of theirs, so yeah I think so." She said with a small smile.

Alice leaned against Odette and sighed happily, "So when did they finally live happily ever after?" She asked as she looked up at her mother. Odette had to fight back tears at that innocent little question. Alex had finally decided to join them and had silently come up. Odette leaned over and picked him up as well. "Their happily ever after is a little different then some." She said softly as she kissed Alex on the forehead. Alice and Alex exchanged looks, "Mom, what happened next?" asked Alex. Odette sighed, "Um well...a year after that second visit the rogue soon started visiting the assassin. Each visit he would leave her with a kiss although sometimes the assassin was the one who had to do that." She said. Alex made a face, "So is that all they did?"He asked while Alice giggled. Odette smiled and shook her head, "No a few times the rogue saved the assassin whenever she was being silly. You see the assassin had trusted a man whose appearance was deceiving..he hurt the assassin and the rogue didn't like that. The next time the man tried to hurt the assassin the rogue interfered and helped her out. It was about that time that the assassin realized she liked the rogue. So she decided to try and find out more about the rogue, she met a kindly older woman. And this woman told her more about the rogue's past...that was when the assassin came to realize that she in fact loved the rogue. She tried to fight those feelings but one rainy night they ran into each other. The assassin had just had her heart broken and was wandering around in the dark." She said quietly, Alex frowned, "Who would do something like that?" He asked as he pouted. Odette sighed and moved one hand to gently stroke his cheek, "Just someone who was lost at the time." She said simply. Alice shifted in her lap, "So what happened next?" She asked.

Odette smiled, "Well it had been raining and the rogue found the assassin. He already knew what had happened and he had found her. He asked her if she still liked him and she said yes. When he found out that she had found out his past, he wasn't happy and asked that she stop forcing herself into his life." Odette said with a sigh. Alex's eyes were wide, "Then what mommy?" He asked fearfully. Odette gave him a sad smile, "Well the assassin loved the rogue so much she was willing to leave. So she told him she would leave if that's what he wanted....before she could leave he grabbed her and then he hugged her. It was then that he admitted he was attached to her." Odette said with a small smile. Alice smiled toothily at her and then poked Alex, "So how did the assassin respond? Did she attack him?" She asked eagerly. Odette laughed, "Not exactly...he asked her to leave but the assassin told him how she felt. So the rogue decided to try a relationship with her...even though to him she was an idiot." Odette said with a shake of her head. Alice frowned, "So is that how it ends?" She asked while Alex also looked at her. Odette shook her head, "Together the assassin and the rogue had a few more adventures but they always won their battles....so the end." She said as she kissed them both on the forehead. "And now its bed time for both of you." She said gently. Alice and Alex both protested but Odette gently shooed them off to bed while she cleaned up.

Talking about the past certainly made her slightly emotional. She rubbed her forehead and then jumped when a familiar voice spoke up behind her. "Quite a story you were telling." She turned around to see Michael standing in the center of the room. Odette looked down and bit her lip, "Yeah, well....they want to hear more about their father. So how have you been?" She asked as she studied him with concern. Michael sighed out, "The usual...cleaining up after him." He said flatlu. Odette frowned, "Want to talk about it?" She asked quietly as she moved to stand next to him. He watched her approach and shook his head before he grabbed her hand gently. "So you think I'm a Rogue?" He asked with a small hint of amusement in his voice. Odette smiled, "Well I thought it was fitting." She explained with a shrug. Michael smirked before he drew her into a kiss.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

The Hunter, The Rogue and The Assassin (AU fanfic) Empty Re: The Hunter, The Rogue and The Assassin (AU fanfic)

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:48 pm

;3;
    D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw I love you t-this is so adorabel! And really tocuhing too, with ehr storya dn all<333 gosh, i need to write my own fic with the twins now too!! geez, soo nay ideas, so little time x'D and you gor Mickey just perfect!<333
    Odette
    Odette

The Hunter, The Rogue and The Assassin (AU fanfic) Empty Re: The Hunter, The Rogue and The Assassin (AU fanfic)

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:15 am

Oh yay!!!! I'm soo glad you loved it hun <3333 I can't stop shipping them and the idea popped into my head when I was thinking of the twins as kids x3
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:18 am

eeeeeeep oh god, i need to write now!!! before i forget my idea and all inspiraiton is lost 8D thank you<333333
    and really, this just great, i'm shipping this like crazy!!<3
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:26 am

YAYAY!!! I can't wait to read it hun!!! <33333 *excited now*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:30 pm