Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Freaking out ( Vent )

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Freaking out ( Vent ) Empty Freaking out ( Vent )

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:02 pm

I love you guys, and I believe I can vent to you.

Alright, I'm FREAKING out. On both levels, bad and good. More bad than good.

Yesterday morning, I wake up to take my License. Mind you, I've been driving only on my permit without anyone because no one can take me to school, so I had it in the bag. Well, nerves got the best of me and I totally forgot that 9:00 in the morning is School Zone time. I'm freaking out and I'm running all of the stop signs and the DMV person is yelling at me. I fail and I end up breaking down in the car with my love trying to make me feel better.

Freaking out ( Vent ) Tumblr_lkwnhcHTfX1qb7io5

I also had a Disney College Program interview a little later that day. My Love helps me feel better and for the interview it's AMAZING. Like I was soo confident, not nervous and just happy.

Today, I'm refreshing my email like crazy trying to see if I got accepted or not and I'm just soo excited.

Freaking out ( Vent ) Tumblr_maib692I4p1qjrfrf

I had to drive to school today because my mother is 8 months pregnant and she refused to take me. Everything is good, I pass by a few cops without getting in trouble. I'm driving a HUGE Van and when I park it, the space is WAY too small. I back out and I shattered someone's mirror with my side mirror. And I was too scared, frighten, almost crying, that I left and parked the van somewhere else.

I called my mother in the bathroom and bursted out in tears while she told me it's going to be ok.

I can't pay attention to my class right now and I'm freaking out.

Freaking out ( Vent ) Tumblr_madmar1RFt1r4s0qx

I just really wanted to get this out of my chest and not just to my mom.

I'm not the type to usually vent out my problems but this week is going to be up and down for me, I can already tell.

So if I'm completely tapped out on RPing for this week, I'm sorry.

I'll be back asap.

Freaking out ( Vent ) Tumblr_m7xstpvy1u1rqp15u
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Ålder : 33

Freaking out ( Vent ) Empty Re: Freaking out ( Vent )

Post  Marina Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:50 pm

I love you too, Bri!!!! <33
    And of course you can vent on us! We are here for you, not just for rping, my dear! :3

First thing..... I'M SO HAPPY YOUR INTERVIEW WAS AMAZING!! I HOPE YOU GET IT!!
    Freaking out ( Vent ) Tumblr_m9g74pPabE1qiyif9

About the bad news...Well, I know how awful traffic can be. Laws are a little different in here, but sometimes my mom forgets to look the signals, and cross red lights... I don't drive yet, but these things happen, I lost the count of how many times some of these kind of problems happened to my parents... So keep cool, and don't worry much about this, okay??

Freaking out ( Vent ) Tumblr_m8wcvltGhl1r8g2epo2_500
    Take all the time to need, we all be here waiting for you!!:3
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:10 pm

AAHHHHH BRRRRIIII!!!!! *jumps on and cuddles with* ohhh sweetie its gonna be ok, we all have bad weeks and like Marina said earlier WEAREHEREFORYOU!! If anything at least your Disney Interview went great <3333 and your BF was there trying to comfort you, that says a lot right there :3 All of your problems with the car and the poor person whose mirror was shattered....well it could have been much worse <33333 Anywayz love ya hun and hopefully your week goes better :3
    (mightventaboutmystalkerlater)
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:34 pm

BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII come into my arms hon!!!
    Freaking out ( Vent ) Tumblr_m9hxmfkZwb1rrvlgco2_400

everything will be fine honey, and like Cami and Hannah just said, we all have bad weeks I love you we're here for you sweetie!!! always<333 *tackles*
    and also, I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE INTERVIEW WENT WAS GREAT!!! YAY
    Freaking out ( Vent ) Tumblr_m8yspabhu61r6vrlw

It'll end up fine for you hon I'm sure<333 i'll welcome you back with open arms, so it's ok, tkae your time and all<333
    Freaking out ( Vent ) Tumblr_m8yqt2klTG1r6vrlw
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:44 am

Thank you girls~. <33 Helped me concentrate in my Anthro class.

The person left before I left and I feel really guilty, wishing I did leave sometype of information...

Hopefully I get in but I applied for Spring Advantage and all hopefuls of the same program are waiting for the emails also. So the patience is killing me.

<333 I'll be back soon, promise. I'll probably be lurking but right now my brain is fried with school, college program, and the stupid car troubles.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Post  Naveen Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:44 am

BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IS OKAY!!!!!! I have had my share of car troubles in the year I've had my license(Oh, and I failed my first time too). So just try to brush it off. You'll just be more prepared for the next time. Your boyfriend really is amazing, so revel in that! And I will pray and cross my fingers and hold my thumbs that you get into the program cause that is so awesome!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! And I'm always here for you!!! So sorry I haven't been on as much. I had several tests and projects due this week, but I'm still here for you even when I'm not online!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:44 pm