Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

nasdkfnjsdnfkasdjim.

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

nasdkfnjsdnfkasdjim. Empty nasdkfnjsdnfkasdjim.

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:28 am

Jesus, Deviantart.
    Can I please go through the Jim Hawkins search without every other picture involving Ariel?
    Please?
    ;-;
    my feelings everytime I see her in the tag:
    nasdkfnjsdnfkasdjim. Tumblr_m5vzhyGbu11r1y9wbnasdkfnjsdnfkasdjim. Tumblr_m5djstLdOI1r3zat8
    nasdkfnjsdnfkasdjim. Tumblr_m4pf1dC1GH1r3zat8
    nasdkfnjsdnfkasdjim. Tumblr_lvbepyCEPU1qafrh6

I don't like the shipping of Jim/Ariel.
    ._.
    If you couldn't tell.
    XD
    1. Jim lives on Montressor. There is no water on Montressor.
    2. The only thing they have in common is rebellion.
    3. I swear the only logical reason people made the ship is this: Hot + Hot = OTP8'D
    XD
    I'm stopping, I'm stopping.
    I just wanted to post something.
    No offense to Emmi<3
    OHBUTYOUKNOWWHAT?
    What's worse?
    Jim/Melody.
    SHES12. HES17. JESUS.
    XDDD
    IMDONEISWEAR.
    -hides;
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Antal inlägg : 284
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-15

nasdkfnjsdnfkasdjim. Empty Re: nasdkfnjsdnfkasdjim.

Post  Anastasia Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:45 am

nasdkfnjsdnfkasdjim. Tumblr_m7kbgyLx731qgqava

If only Elli was here to witness this.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Phoebus Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:29 am

Hahahaha xD geez <3 you're so cute xDD
    But seriously, why just my name? xD I'm not the only one that likes Jim and Ariel as a couple. And actually, to be honest - it's a little childish to write things like that. I mean, come on - everyone has a couple they don't like, but we don't write it out. xDD
    And it's understandable why there are so many pictures of them together because they were one of the first crossover couples that have been made.
    But yeah, I get your point ^^ I don't like them as a vidding couple so much either. The reason why we have that couple in this rp is because Ami had Jim, and I ariel - and we both loved to plot with each other and that's what we came up with. It has nothing to do with the characters xDD It could been a monkey and a elephant instead, who cares? xDD <3
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Post  Rapunzel Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:21 pm

*blink*

nasdkfnjsdnfkasdjim. Tumblr_m9463uSKpP1r2ej51

nasdkfnjsdnfkasdjim. Tumblr_lkhl83HTqC1qgryqso1_500

nasdkfnjsdnfkasdjim. Tumblr_m9463bH11H1r2ej51

Ahaha, just kidding. XD

This is a post that I honestly thought, I would have done by now. XD Goodness. But what made me NOT do it, is I just pretend the couple Ari/Jim don't exist anymore. ^^ EVERYONE knows I dislike them with a passion, and if you don't, I'm not sure where you've been. XD

But anyway, like I was saying, they don't exist to me. Even in this RP, that couple is a figment of..something. I dunno. xD But I don't pay attention to anything those two together, that's why I haven't complained about them in a while. Also, I still ship Jim and Rapunzel very hard, so that's what I fantasize about Razz

Now, I wouldn't go as far to say it's childish. She was ranting. And hopefully, ranting's something we're allowed to do here among friends. I've done it enough times to hope it's safe to do. ^^ And DUH, I agree with her 100% on everything. XD

nasdkfnjsdnfkasdjim. Tumblr_m8xhi0H4mo1qgnpj5o1_500

And...I'm not gonna get on the Jim/Melody topic. XD I really don't know my thoughts about them anyway.

But the Jim/Ariel thing in this RP that Emmi was talking about...eh, I think that'd get more serious to me so I won't talk about that either. XD

nasdkfnjsdnfkasdjim. Tumblr_lxhr99nH5N1qlfwzk

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:11 pm