Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Grounded from computer -__-

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Grounded from computer -__- Empty Grounded from computer -__-

Post  Rapunzel Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:23 pm

So...

I went to a concert on Tuesday night, yeah? Yeah.

I didn't end up coming home until 3 am my time. I had to be up in 5 hours from a class at my college...

5 hours later, when I alarm went off, I felt like shit and didn't want to get up. So have my brother and dad came in, asking why I wasn't up, I told them I didn't feel well and I wasn't going yesterday.

So I stayed home and around dinner time, my mom found out I didn't go to class and she got all mad and started treating me like I was 12. -__-

Long story short, because I didn't go to class yesterday, WHICH I DON'T EVER PLAN ON DOING AGAIN ANYWAY, my parents punished me by taking away my computer privileges for a week. >>

So, I'll be on at night for maybe an hour, but that's it. Sorry... I'll be back next week though, I'm sure.

Just wanted to let you guys know. Hopefully you'll actually, y'know..care.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Grounded from computer -__- Empty Re: Grounded from computer -__-

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:27 pm

Wow that....sucks, well see ya next week <3 and yeah being grounded is no fun.....reminds me of the days my mom would take my laptop for no real reason Razz anywayz see ya then :3
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Post  Naveen Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:34 am

Aw Elli!!!!! Crying or Very sad WE'LL MISS YOU!!!!!! Talk to you when you get back!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:00 pm